What's new

Photoshops and CGIs

I'll try to add double BVR and i removed that LDP cuz' it hindered the view of LGBs. Any way, u r welcome .

Thanks! :):pakistan:

If you rotate the main pic a little then the Babur would look more realistic. Now it somehow looks like that the missiles are not with the correct angle attached.

The main gear of the Gripen has the its wheel on the inside. It rotated 90 degrees to get it into the Lerx.

7e3b2040f700b50387b576d4c73b656a.jpg

Here is another effort, J-10 flying CAP over the Hamalyas .

http://www.military-photoshops.blogspot.com

Awesome work yar...i have become one of your fan too!

The Thunder pic with massive load is truly a masterpiece...i belive you should start cutting these birds & creating inflight pics.Keep it up!:pakistan:

Here Goes some Soviet/Afghan War Kill Illustrations.

c6ad429646976ae0220977c02d377170.jpg

Khalid's encounter with Soviet/Afghan An-24 isnt regarded as Kill...even he himself didn't mentioned the incident in his article about PAF kills in Afghan War published a long time ago when he was Sqn Ldr....later on the incident was narrated in the book PAF Against all Odds 1988-98.

1d1a87c6e5d09c3454d7e76783ecc56e.jpg

Awesome work yar...i have become one of your fan too!

The Thunder pic with massive load is truly a masterpiece...i belive you should start cutting these birds & creating inflight pics.Keep it up!:pakistan:

Haha. Im honored .lolz.

the problem with making inflight pics is that most of the tym i cant get a decent background. I searched google quite many times with key words " sky or cloudy sky, " but almost all te pics are shot from ground, so they are of no use.

The background pics u have used in these two pics are super awesome. Where do you get ur backgrounds from ?

Haha. Im honored .lolz.

the problem with making inflight pics is that most of the tym i cant get a decent background. I searched google quite many times with key words " sky or cloudy sky, " but almost all te pics are shot from ground, so they are of no use.

The background pics u have used in these two pics are super awesome. Where do you get ur backgrounds from ?

Yes, thats the best part....i mean you get in a lot of trouble only to clear an aircraft from the picture....the only tool is clone stamp tool...
Yaar if you recall i gave you some insight about making these backgrounds....think of a PM at some aviation forum...:cheers:

Yes, thats the best part....i mean you get in a lot of trouble only to clear an aircraft from the picture....the only tool is clone stamp tool...
Yaar if you recall i gave you some insight about making these backgrounds....think of a PM at some aviation forum...:cheers:

Yeah, i have already used the backgrounds u sent me in differnt pics, The background in FC20 pic above is one of them.

Now that i think of ur PM , it was about making own backgrounds , but im a lazy guy. i was wondering if only there's some easy way to get clean backgrounds, like a site or something, where i just type a few keywords and get the background of ur choice, lol. Maybe not i guess , :argh:

Now that i think of ur PM , it was about making own backgrounds , but im a lazy guy. i was wondering if only there's some easy way to get clean backgrounds, like a site or something, where i just type a few keywords and get the background of ur choice, lol. Maybe not i guess , :argh:

Yar, mashallah you have talent....take out some time this weekend, and try to make background...searching won't get you much closer...

Okay give me some time, i am gonna send you some easy pics for background.:cheers:

Back
Top Bottom