What's new

Photos | Pakistan Police, Rangers, Airport Security, FC, LEA, Rescue & Disaster Response Agencies.

They are Police Commandos/Special Combat Unit - KP province.

But why are they not wearing a single uniform, some are in jungle BDU, some are in black overalls, some are wearing red caps, some are wearing baseball caps, some are wearing black boots others are wearing desert boots, some have body armor, some don't.

Very confusing. Uniform should be "uniform", also what is the total strength of this unit and are they centrally based or have deployments to different parts of the province?

But why are they not wearing a single uniform, some are in jungle BDU, some are in black overalls, some are wearing red caps, some are wearing baseball caps, some are wearing black boots others are wearing desert boots, some have body armor, some don't.

Very confusing. Uniform should be "uniform", also what is the total strength of this unit and are they centrally based or have deployments to different parts of the province?
Black overall and Red Barrette is their uniform!

BDUs are worn in some regions...

Body armour is a standard issue even for a dead beat cop!

All cops in pics I posted are wearing it..

So called baseball caps are part of their uniform.. much like US army caps...

9a51d0b3-bc98-4294-af8b-4f30d9a412ac-jpeg.458003

43cd5d11-cd97-4aaa-93ef-634e093325db-jpeg.457291

strange both KP and Punjab are using NV's that are cheaply bought and imitations when IOP makes better NV in the country. Unless IOP won't sell to police!

What is a dead beat cop? Also several pictures shows officers not wearing body armour, lbv yes but not body armour :).
Dead beat cops? Ones who sit on their fat or skinny asses .. doin nothing... bribes ?

Body armour as I said is the standard gear dude.

Some pics are from training exercises.. not sure if British cops wear them all the time?

Although in Pak .. 99% of the time cops on patrol or duty wear it.

Few pics I posted showin Body armour;
5B5AAFBF-A3AF-4F9B-A849-835047458F10.jpeg
18983539-CB50-4029-A9FF-C2C060C7F57A.jpeg
15F5E0DD-8112-4F88-87F4-45654B6C2B21.jpeg
3AE9DD8C-1BD0-4FD1-9B2E-92727D62CF35.jpeg
7F3A89A8-B697-4D1F-B67B-5B4CDFCFD25F.jpeg
33393397-DB1C-43EA-B4CB-B97CD94340AF.jpeg

Dead beat cops? Ones who sit on their fat or skinny asses .. doin nothing... bribes ?

Body armour as I said is the standard gear dude.

Some pics are from training exercises.. not sure if British cops wear them all the time?

Although in Pak .. 99% of the time cops on patrol or duty wear it.

Few pics I posted showin Body armour;
View attachment 458047 View attachment 458048 View attachment 458049 View attachment 458050 View attachment 458051 View attachment 458052

1. I have seen countless officers without body armour
2. It may be “standard” but on paper only
3. Body armour in the UK is mandatory PPE for police Constable and officers regardless of role to comply with Legal obligations on employers in relations to health, safety and operational risk management.

I have countless pictures of Pakistani police officers without so much as a flash light let alone body armour :).

3. Body armour in the UK is mandatory PPE for police Constable and officers regardless of role to comply with Legal obligations on employers in relations to health, safety and operational risk management.

I have countless pictures of Pakistani police officers without so much as a flash light let alone body armour :).
It is standard issue though...

You can ask a “Professional” if you doubt my word.

@RescueRanger

Okay that’s fine please don’t feel I am arguing. Just stating an observation I made.
It's standard issue but , due to laziness and no care for their own safety , they tend not to wear them. Also in Pakistan crimes are not targeted Alot at the police, only direct attacks could he terrorist attacks but in regions where this is possible the police even have armoured protection vehicles. Pakistan's police is a very relaxed force , needing reforms. Don't compare them with brit coppers

It's standard issue but , due to laziness and no care for their own safety , they tend not to wear them. Also in Pakistan crimes are not targeted Alot at the police, only direct attacks could he terrorist attacks but in regions where this is possible the police even have armoured protection vehicles. Pakistan's police is a very relaxed force , needing reforms. Don't compare them with brit coppers

I’m not comparing I’m making an observation.

No they are given but most do not wear it for other reasons, one of which is heat especially in summers, u can c the body armors in checkposts or in thier vehicles in police or gaurds are not wearing it.

No they are given but most do not wear it for other reasons, one of which is heat especially in summers, u can c the body armors in checkposts or in thier vehicles in police or gaurds are not wearing it.

What level of ballistic protection do the Pakistani police issued body armour offer?

Back
Top Bottom