What's new

Photos | Pakistan Police, Rangers, Airport Security, FC, LEA, Rescue & Disaster Response Agencies.

Here is there webisite of armour maker to indulge your inquisitive mind about the protection. :-)

http://lyra.com.pk/
Yeah thanks well has a look, most are generic, the only one that is impressive is the model 218. Would be interesting to know if they use spectra or Kevlar :).

Thank you for the link :).
lyra is one among several companies providing body armour...POF,AWC.Cavalier etc are much bigger players...

Few plate carriers for police by GPS :

e6311ec5-56ea-489b-a085-7dce857b4eed-1512730375.jpg

Plate carriers by POF:

New-Infantry-Gear-Pakistan-Heavy-Industries-Taxila-HIT-01.PNG
Pak-Army-PCS-01.jpg

Here is there webisite of armour maker to indulge your inquisitive mind about the protection. :-)

http://lyra.com.pk/
Yeah thanks well has a look, most are generic, the only one that is impressive is the model 218. Would be interesting to know if they use spectra or Kevlar :).

Thank you for the link :).
lyra is one among several companies providing body armour...POF,AWC.Cavalier etc are much bigger players...

e6311ec5-56ea-489b-a085-7dce857b4eed-1512730375.jpg

Plate carriers by POF:

New-Infantry-Gear-Pakistan-Heavy-Industries-Taxila-HIT-01.PNG
Pak-Army-PCS-01.jpg

View attachment 458383

Plate carriers by POF:

View attachment 458384 View attachment 458385

View attachment 458383

Plate carriers by POF:

View attachment 458384 View attachment 458385

Those plate carriers look professional. Especially the quick release. Are they manufactured in Pakistan?

Lol, do you think we can make fighters,tanks,cruise missiles,MRVs,radars,ships etc but not plate carriers?

Honest question, why are you people so defensive. I am here to learn about Pakistan and have genuine questions, there is absolutely no reason to take a sassy tone with someone who is interested in your country and it’s developments.

Politeness goes a long way, and BTW many countries choose to purchase body armour from foreign manufacturers. That is a fact :).

Honest question, why are you people so defensive. I am here to learn about Pakistan and have genuine questions, there is absolutely no reason to take a sassy tone with someone who is interested in your country and it’s developments.

Politeness goes a long way, and BTW many countries choose to purchase body armour from foreign manufacturers. That is a fact :).
Probably because that's kind of a naive question ?

Pakistans weapons export target for 2018 is over 1 billion USD.

While they save over 2.5 billion USD supplying Pak Forces.

You should start from here (not all weapon n systems are covered in the thread but its a starts. . Infact check the entire section)

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/pakistan-made-weapon-systems.357510/unread

Probably because that's kind of a naive question ?

Pakistans weapons export target for 2018 is over 1 billion USD.

While they save over 2.5 billion USD supplying Pak Forces.

You should start from here (not all weapon n systems are covered in the thread but its a starts. . Infact check the entire section)

It’s not naive at all, do you understand the objective of asking a question?

I don’t really care about Pakistani heavy weapons but thanks for the links. My main interests are law enforcement, emergency services, sociology, criminology and countering extremist violence :). At least in a Pakistani context.

You may not believe it. . But Pak recently announced a 5th gen fighter program, aswell as a new UCAV.

It’s not naive at all, do you understand the objective of asking a question?

I don’t really care about Pakistani heavy weapons but thanks for the links. My main interests are law enforcement, emergency services, sociology, criminology and countering extremist violence :). At least in a Pakistani context.
I apologize for being rude...

The person who could really help you is a professional @RescueRanger . Hes the real deal.

I apologize for being rude...

The person who could really help you is a professional @RescueRanger . Hes the real deal.

No apology needed, I suppose you guys get a lot of foreign idiots asking questions or trolling, but rest assured my interest in Pakistan is academic and I genuinely want to learn more about its present trends and developments.

Thank you for sharing the users name :). I will leave the thread for now for I fear I am derailing the discussion :).

Peace.

Back
Top Bottom