What's new

Photos | Pakistan Police, Rangers, Airport Security, FC, LEA, Rescue & Disaster Response Agencies.

Zarvan bhai I also saw these vehicles in another thread with either Navy or Air Force asset protection/QRF forces.
Seems like Uncle Sam was very generous with these armoured vehicles.

Name of those vehicles bro
I am also trying to find out @RescueRanger can help us with that

Zarvan bhai I also saw these vehicles in another thread with either Navy or Air Force asset protection/QRF forces.
Seems like Uncle Sam was very generous with these armoured vehicles.
They are basically improving the relations which are not really good recently

FB_IMG_1513931008622.jpg

They guy who shouldnt be doing that job:p:8-)

Are the guys in green SOW of FC(B)?

???
No, they are frontier constabulary.. Aka tribal police..

Those trousers belong to the Airports Security Force Sky Marshals uniform:
hqdefault.jpg

These idiots doing procurement should be shot with shitballs! KPK already use green cammo for jaguar Force and Black for ATF.

Seems they hired the Afghan general who chose weird camos worth millions of dollars coz he liked the colors..

Some shythead selected these funny camos for KKH police..

Last edited:
No, they are frontier constabulary.. Aka tribal police..

Seems they hired the Afghan general who chose weird camos worth millions of dollars coz he liked the colors..

Some shythead selected these funny camos for KKH police..

The cameo they selected for kkh police is actually the same as air marshals well the trousers is the same ....
Kkh police is mostly for show nothing happens here .... And when it happens either the army or para is called.. because people either don't do much or either go full out..

The cameo they selected for kkh police is actually the same as air marshals well the trousers is the same ....
Kkh police is mostly for show nothing happens here .... And when it happens either the army or para is called.. because people either don't do much or either go full out..

Regardless.. They should be prepared.. Instead of these weird blues... They should have simply used the regular police uniform... Or even the new sindh/karachi special security unit camo.
. Dark and grey scheme.. Or eve. Copied the UCP.. Formerly used by US troops in Afghanistan... Considering the mountains roads they patrol..

Also kohistan-naran route is another story though.

On my return... I started journey from Astor to Naran in afternoon..
I reached outskirts of Naran at night.. In the middle of nowhere... The road was blocked... Someone had placed large rocks in the middle of it...
I had to get out of the car (not a smart idea) and remove them.

Next morning I see news of robberies at the exact place I stopped...

Regardless.. They should be prepared.. Instead of these weird blues... They should have simply used the regular police uniform... Or even the new sindh/karachi special security unit camo.
. Dark and grey scheme.. Or eve. Copied the UCP.. Formerly used by US troops in Afghanistan... Considering the mountains roads they patrol..

Also kohistan-naran route is another story though.

On my return... I started journey from Astor to Naran in afternoon..
I reached outskirts of Naran at night.. In the middle of nowhere... The road was blocked... Someone had placed large rocks in the middle of it...
I had to get out of the car (not a smart idea) and remove them.

Next morning I see news of robberies at the exact place I stopped...
Oh man you got lucky those areas are very dangerous around that time.. no one travels at that time

Back
Top Bottom