What's new

Photos | Pakistan Police, Rangers, Airport Security, FC, LEA, Rescue & Disaster Response Agencies.

Ball rounds and hollow point .45's, who do these belong to?

You and me both.
Janab don't focus on bullets just focus on the message I am saying an Assault Rifle with 4 extra magazines and HandGun with 3 magazines is standard weaponry I would love to see being issued to every PoliceMan along with latest Red Dot sights

How many Air Ports they have to protect ???

Janab don't focus on bullets just focus on the message I am saying an Assault Rifle with 4 extra magazines and HandGun with 3 magazines is standard weaponry I would love to see being issued to every PoliceMan along with latest Red Dot sights

How many Air Ports they have to protect ???

24 Operational, 18 non operational air ports.

Paisey? Also where did you get the picture from .45's are the future! More stopping power compared to 9mm.

The chassis however is promising if a new armored cabin is designed on it but can't see that happening.:(

Muhafiz 1 failed in Karachi, that thing was a coffin on wheels! It's the quality of the plate which means they are not even b4 at best!

24 Operational, 18 non operational air ports.

Paisey? Also where did you get the picture from .45's are the future! More stopping power compared to 9mm.
Bhai Khuda ka Wasta I took the picture from net I am not talking about caliber right now just talking about issuing a Assault Rifle with 4 extra magaines and a Handgun with 3 extra magazines to every PoliceMan and ASF guy

Muhafiz 1 failed in Karachi, that thing was a coffin on wheels! It's the quality of the plate which means they are not even b4 at best!

majority of deaths are because there is no armor on vehicles! still nothing is done and members here shrug off the idea needing armored vehicles.

oh well keep lifting coffins then.

Bhai Khuda ka Wasta I took the picture from net I am not talking about caliber right now just talking about issuing a Assault Rifle with 4 extra magaines and a Handgun with 3 extra magazines to every PoliceMan and ASF guy

What is with the attitude? I am asking because I thought it was yours! Also back to my point who is going to pay for all this kit?

Hazrat. there should be no limit to the ammo they should carry. :yes4:

Hazrat. there should be no limit to the ammo they should carry. :yes4:
A person can't carry that much but if they are travelling in a car than yes they should have lot more magazines

What is with the attitude? I am asking because I thought it was yours! Also back to my point who is going to pay for all this kit?
I thought you were being sarcastic sorry no not mine but took picture from internet

A person can't carry that much but if they are travelling in a car than yes they should have lot more magazines

I thought you were being sarcastic sorry no not mine but took picture from internet

yea so each individual carries ammunition as per their ability! think about it.

yea so each individual carries ammunition as per their ability! think about it.
Janab Police Man is not carrying Bag with him he at maximum a BP vests which has sections to carry AMO and even they in most case don't carry more than 4 Magazines

If only police could be as professionsal as well.

Bro I think HIT and army know Dragoon is not good enough. But I think it was the best they could get at the time of Zardari and his gang.

Now lets hope LAVA pays off and we get a good light armored vehicle like Cobra II to replace mohaffiz in police and Hilux in army.
And get better 6x6 or 8x8 APCs.
Ameen

majority of deaths are because there is no armor on vehicles! still nothing is done and members here shrug off the idea needing armored vehicles.

oh well keep lifting coffins then.

Back
Top Bottom