What's new

Photos | Pakistan Police, Rangers, Airport Security, FC, LEA, Rescue & Disaster Response Agencies.

FB_IMG_1510595249401.jpg

20171113_232051.jpg

Islamabad Police Sniper Course: 2017
@balixd
nice to see Azb DMR in counter sniper role .....one of the reason am getting 308 license is so i could get my hands on .308 sporter from Wah......training regime is very effective, but it is sad to see all these resources are wasted for vip duties

nice to see Azb DMR in counter sniper role .....one of the reason am getting 308 license is so i could get my hands on .308 sporter from Wah......training regime is very effective, but it is sad to see all these resources are wasted for vip duties
How would a retired army man get a .308 license ?

The same way a mango man would :D.....currently only balochistan is issuing the .308 license......ask any dealer in your locality he should be able to get you.....
Ah not from Baluchistan, cheers sir

Everyone has the same colours - there needs to be clear distinguishment

I dont think its a good idea to have the police structured like the army. Which is the problem with our police in the sense we have the same colonial police that was raised by british raj and it had many similarities with the army.

The uniform should also not be like of army with berets and stuff.

Since we have inherited british raj police and no one really bothered to change it one bit. The police has a structure resembling army where there are sepoys(recruits), havaldars (sargeants) and officers akin to nco's, jco's and officers in army.

Therefore, when a common policeman stops a rich factory owners son he is not afforded a level of resect a police "officer" deserves. As in this analogy the rich dude thinks of this policeman as lower than him in status etc.

So there is a great need to overhaul the police system. To address maladays of police the recruitment standards should be changed so we get university (there are far too many graduates who do useless degrees just cuz there parents wanted them to do such degrees and wind up unemployed) or atleast college educated police officers.

The concept of a constable or sepoy as more commonly known should be replaced with that of a police "officer" and the public should be made to address him as such. So that the public itself may be able to recognize the difference between a regualr, run of the mill patrolman and a proper "officer" of the law.

And whereas in regards to corruption and cronyism. There is quite frankly one real solution that is people have to start saying NO to the sho who is chewing on paan and asks for 5000 for his mountain dew. Just say NO to him and go higher up the command chain. When the corrupt policemen will see that no one is buying their corrupt manjan anymore they might just stop selling it. It is a realistic chance our Pakistani awaam could take.

Back
Top Bottom