What's new

Photos | Pakistan Police, Rangers, Airport Security, FC, LEA, Rescue & Disaster Response Agencies.

The rangers, security, police and soldiers are all obsessed with khaki. The only ones eligible to it should be the soldiers and maybe rangers. The rest need a change

I don't see any police in Khaki, do you mean the trousers? There is practical reason for that. The Sindh Rangers wear Khaki because they are based in a sandy terrain, Punjab police used to wear khakki trousers which goes back to the Raj because Kahki trousers were surplus and were issued to anyone under the rank of Superintendent as they were easier to clean and maintain vs the traditional black trousers worn by British police.

• FC wear Black Shalwar Kameez
  • Rangers in Punjab wear Digital Pattern Cammo
  • Sindh Rangers Wear Two Tone Desert patters/Tan BDU
  • Islamabad Police wear blue shirt and blue trousers, ATS wear Black
  • Punjab Police wear dark green BDU and Elite wear full black BDU
  • KP Police wear Black shirt/Khaki trousers, KP Anti Terrorist Force wears all black BDU.
  • Airport Police wears blue shirt and blue trousers, Airport Police Quick Reaction Force wears Sky Digital pattern Cammo
  • Airforce Police wears Sky Digital pattern cammo
  • Navy police wear Dark blue military cammo
  • Military Police wear traditional Khakki.
  • Anti Narcotics wear Khaki shalwar kameez and brown GD sweater / Black shirt and Khaki trousers and their tactical unit wear desert cammo.
  • FIA wear Navy blue blazer, light blue shirt and navy blue trousers!

Last edited:
DP08Q8hXcAQBj5d.jpg

I don't see any police in Khaki, do you mean the trousers? There is practical reason for that. The Sindh Rangers wear Khaki because they are based in a sandy terrain, Punjab police used to wear khakki trousers which goes back to the Raj because Kahki trousers were surplus and were issued to anyone under the rank of Superintendent as they were easier to clean and maintain vs the traditional black trousers worn by British police.

• FC wear Black Shalwar Kameez
  • Rangers in Punjab wear Digital Pattern Cammo
  • Sindh Rangers Wear Two Tone Desert patters/Tan BDU
  • Islamabad Police wear blue shirt and blue trousers, ATS wear Black
  • Punjab Police wear dark green BDU and Elite wear full black BDU
  • KP Police wear Black shirt/Khaki trousers, KP Anti Terrorist Force wears all black BDU.
  • Airport Police wears blue shirt and blue trousers, Airport Police Quick Reaction Force wears Sky Digital pattern Cammo
  • Airforce Police wears Sky Digital pattern cammo
  • Navy police wear Dark blue military cammo
  • Military Police wear traditional Khakki.
  • Anti Narcotics wear Khaki shalwar kameez and brown GD sweater / Black shirt and Khaki trousers and their tactical unit wear desert cammo.
  • FIA wear Navy blue blazer, light blue shirt and navy blue trousers!

Don’t you think all police force should wear the same so it looks consistent?

Don’t you think all police force should wear the same so it looks consistent?

Can you imagine the logistical nightmare? Also each force has a different uniform based on its function. I don't think we need to change the uniform, we need to modernize our systems, SOP, get back to community oriented policing!

Pakistan Rangers

_822280e4-a517-11e7-b007-413935cf253f.jpg

DIG BSF Jammu Sector P S Dhiman with Brig Amjad Hussain of Pakistan Rangers at the sector commander level flag meeting in RS Pura sector in Jammu

Pakistan Rangers

_822280e4-a517-11e7-b007-413935cf253f.jpg

DIG BSF Jammu Sector P S Dhiman with Brig Amjad Hussain of Pakistan Rangers at the sector commander level flag meeting in RS Pura sector in Jammu

I don't wish to be mean but that Indian Brigadier's body level shows a real lack of confidence!

View attachment 440087

Correct me if I am wrong,but this guy seems to wear the exact bulletproof vest of France's National Police. (Well they are being replaced nowadays)

View attachment 440088

View attachment 440091

There's clearly the same insigna with "Ministère de l'Intérieur" and "Police Nationale" on it.

View attachment 440089

@Zarvan @RescueRanger @Arsalan @balixd

Its donated, several police forces that visit Pakistan on courses donate equipment when leaving.

Back
Top Bottom