What's new

Photos | Pakistan Police, Rangers, Airport Security, FC, LEA, Rescue & Disaster Response Agencies.

APP04-21Hyderabad.jpg

Hazrat @Zarvan Hazrat @Zarvan Hazrat @Zarvan Hazrat @Zarvan Hazrat @Zarvan
They need to have their own SWAT Force.Also for GOD start introducing Helicopters in Police Force. Also this long weekend I went to Islamabad saw new Toyota Corollas with Motorway Police also they are using Prius and also say lot of cameras on Motorway.

E-Challan System Initiated In Lahore
September 24, 2018 Eminraja

Taking a step further to ensure road safety and overcoming Lahore’s terrible traffic situation, E-Challan has been successfully launched in Lahore. The system went live today after passing a trial phase in Islamabad. The E-Challan System primarily works in the similar fashion as in Islamabad. Various CCTV cameras have been installed near signals, at traffic junctions and various roads of the provincial capital to strictly keep an eye on traffic violations.

When an individual violates traffic law on the road, the camera captures the car’s number plate. Then a challan is generated and is sent off to the offender’s home by courier. Since all the details with visual evidence are attached to the challan, it saves the violator from any sort of ambiguity. Another positive aspect associated with launching the E-Challan system is that it will keep track of all the traffic violations that have been previously committed as well. So, if an individual is found breaking the law repeatedly, the Punjab Police will take action against them by locking their vehicle. The vehicle can be impounded in accordance with ‘Provincial Motor Vehicle Ordinance 1965’ for displaying irresponsible behaviour during driving.

tv.jpg
tv2.jpg
tv3.jpg

Furthermore, you can call on emergency helpline (15) to know more about the new E-Challan system and its working. Hence, from today onwards people in Lahore need to show extra vigilance while being on the road to avoid trouble and to protect the lives of the passengers simultaneously.

Also See: Lahore Traffic Police Will Now Send Electronic Violation Tickets To People’s House With Photo Evidence

If the challan is not cleared, Police also has the authority to confiscate the vehicles. With ensuring smooth traffic and efficiency in regulation, the initiation of the system is a major breakthrough in killing criticism on the department, which is often called out for being outdated and sluggish.

https://blog.siasat.pk/e-challan-system-initiated-in-lahore/

E-Challan System Initiated In Lahore
September 24, 2018 Eminraja

Taking a step further to ensure road safety and overcoming Lahore’s terrible traffic situation, E-Challan has been successfully launched in Lahore. The system went live today after passing a trial phase in Islamabad. The E-Challan System primarily works in the similar fashion as in Islamabad. Various CCTV cameras have been installed near signals, at traffic junctions and various roads of the provincial capital to strictly keep an eye on traffic violations.

When an individual violates traffic law on the road, the camera captures the car’s number plate. Then a challan is generated and is sent off to the offender’s home by courier. Since all the details with visual evidence are attached to the challan, it saves the violator from any sort of ambiguity. Another positive aspect associated with launching the E-Challan system is that it will keep track of all the traffic violations that have been previously committed as well. So, if an individual is found breaking the law repeatedly, the Punjab Police will take action against them by locking their vehicle. The vehicle can be impounded in accordance with ‘Provincial Motor Vehicle Ordinance 1965’ for displaying irresponsible behaviour during driving.

tv.jpg
tv2.jpg
tv3.jpg

Furthermore, you can call on emergency helpline (15) to know more about the new E-Challan system and its working. Hence, from today onwards people in Lahore need to show extra vigilance while being on the road to avoid trouble and to protect the lives of the passengers simultaneously.

Also See: Lahore Traffic Police Will Now Send Electronic Violation Tickets To People’s House With Photo Evidence

If the challan is not cleared, Police also has the authority to confiscate the vehicles. With ensuring smooth traffic and efficiency in regulation, the initiation of the system is a major breakthrough in killing criticism on the department, which is often called out for being outdated and sluggish.

https://blog.siasat.pk/e-challan-system-initiated-in-lahore/

Dn5Lxg_W0AAiie1.jpg

Dn5L0YIXoAE9J5s.jpg

Dn5L3sxXoAAwfjX.jpg

very poor choice of Eyewear for a Police Unit, these cheap chinese goggles look very tacticool but hinder one's vision....
when i first wore these, felt little dizzzy and had a blured vision, then the real problem kicked in - i had trouble seeing things that were in my blindspot.....

They need to have their own SWAT Force.Also for GOD start introducing Helicopters in Police Force. Also this long weekend I went to Islamabad saw new Toyota Corollas with Motorway Police also they are using Prius and also say lot of cameras on Motorway.
SWAT for Highway Patrol? are you serious bro?

Duplication, over-engineering, cost effectiveness! Just so we are clear, where is the money going to come from? for 2017-2018 the total FIA Budget was Rs2.12 billion of which 20 percent was allocated for operational expenditure including salaries of the staff etc. Lets get realistic and talk facts and not fiction.
dafna dou FIA ko sir g, i don't think we will be able to fix this department......i think one of the main reason for its poor state of affairs in the Budget.....what my personal observations are that folks from other departments get deputed to FIA for all wrong reasons and to pursue their personal agendas......once they have accomplished that they leave & return to their parent organization......I have come across people in BPS 17 who were on AdHoc basis in their partent organization and got deputed to FIA on the 5 year term, came back from the Agency with their pockets full.......

I am not aware of the exact fighure but am pretty sure that the FIA's own manpower is in very high figures instead it takes people from other Agencies & departments, which is not a correct practice. Agency will have a high staff turnover, Officers with less experience or expertise in a particular field, waste of Training resources for officers who are only on short term depuation......these all points need to be considered by the higher echelon

very poor choice of Eyewear for a Police Unit, these cheap chinese goggles look very tacticool but hinder one's vision....
when i first wore these, felt little dizzzy and had a blured vision, then the real problem kicked in - i had trouble seeing things that were in my blindspot.....

SWAT for Highway Patrol? are you serious bro?

dafna dou FIA ko sir g, i don't think we will be able to fix this department......i think one of the main reason for its poor state of affairs in the Budget.....what my personal observations are that folks from other departments get deputed to FIA for all wrong reasons and to pursue their personal agendas......once they have accomplished that they leave & return to their parent organization......I have come across people in BPS 17 who were on AdHoc basis in their partent organization and got deputed to FIA on the 5 year term, came back from the Agency with their pockets full.......

I am not aware of the exact fighure but am pretty sure that the FIA's own manpower is in very high figures instead it takes people from other Agencies & departments, which is not a correct practice. Agency will have a high staff turnover, Officers with less experience or expertise in a particular field, waste of Training resources for officers who are only on short term depuation......these all points need to be considered by the higher echelon
Yes also used them as Federal Police service and also they face robbers and are crackheads if not more than equal if compared to other forces

^This! those goggles will steam up in no time, Believe it or not they are from Aliexpress... :angry:
goggles.PNG

The better option are Bolle Mamba type shooting glasses or ESS striker type goggles. The worst part is that those goggles worn by the police in that picture are supposed to be ballistic safety goggles but offer no protection against projectiles at 2.90 joules, which are not even rated to EN 14458:2004 (the baseline standard for safety goggles in emergency service use).

^This! those goggles will steam up in no time, Believe it or not they are from Aliexpress... :angry:
View attachment 501473
The better option are Bolle Mamba type shooting glasses or ESS striker type goggles. The worst part is that those goggles worn by the police in that picture are supposed to be ballistic safety goggles but offer no protection against projectiles at 2.90 joules, which are not even rated to EN 14458:2004 (the baseline standard for safety goggles in emergency service use).
these glasses are Daisy - and you guessed it right, they are indeed from aliexpress. they do not meet the ANSI or EN rated standard. the only thing good about these glasses are they have the rubber insulation on the edges making it ideal for Desert environment where sand will find its way into your eye one or the other way around.....apart from that they are pretty useless.....
Daisy C5 Tactical Non Polarized Glasses

at the moment i am using these, they are much better, meet ANZI Z87.1 + :2015. and they cost less then what aliexpress is selling the cheap shit for..if you have to use & i would recommend these, apart from this another one & a favorite of mine is Revo Rig Man Glasses....it is decisions like these that make me wonder what the literate lot of PSP doing behind closed doors.....they have been around the world, worked with other Police Organizations they must know the standards and requirements.....

Jackson Nemesis Safety Glasses

Yes also used them as Federal Police service and also they face robbers and are crackheads if not more than equal if compared to other forces
i suggest you read into meaning of SWAT - that will help you understand when, where & how such units are deployed.....if SWAT is raised for every unit then what training is to be done for beat cops?

i suggest you read into meaning of SWAT - that will help you understand when, where & how such units are deployed.....if SWAT is raised for every unit then what training is to be done for beat cops?
This Police Force would be operating from Gawader to Gilgit soon. So yes they need SWAT. Because Highways face massive robberies and other crimes. So these units are needed and even hostage situations can arise. And if you raise a SWAT force than you can also use it in other parts if need arises

This Police Force would be operating from Gawader to Gilgit soon. So yes they need SWAT. Because Highways face massive robberies and other crimes. So these units are needed and even hostage situations can arise. And if you raise a SWAT force than you can also use it in other parts if need arises
I respect you as a fellow member and the efforts you put into researching different stuff, but with this comment you are making a joke out of yourself....

Back
Top Bottom