What's new

Photos | Pakistan Police, Rangers, Airport Security, FC, LEA, Rescue & Disaster Response Agencies.

@Path-Finder Check the Khaki Uniform. Far better Color Combination for Police as the current one

That is a ceremonial uniform worn by PSP: Police Service Pakistan ASP rank and above at National Police Academy:
014.jpg

152.jpg

172-1.jpg

It is not suitable for an operational uniform!

Do you guys know how many police stations are there in Pakistan ? @Zarvan
In Lahore we have 40 just came to know recently

I saw the video sad part was that despite the fact Minister was giving fully assurance to one Police Man that nothing will happen and he should openly tell their problems and the things they need still the Policeman was afraid and kept looking at SHO and didn't answered

Last edited:
In Lahore we have 40 just came to know recently

I saw the video sad part was that despite the fact Minister was giving fully assuring to one PoliceMan that nothing will happen and he should openly tell their problems and things they need still the Policeman was afrad and kept looking at SHO and didn't answered
Whistleblower act needs to be enforced urgently!! Police needs to have something like internal affairs that makes sure Police stay in line.

FIA must be modeled on FBI. These things must happen as quickly as possible

Do you guys know how many police stations are there in Pakistan ? @Zarvan

Pakistan has 1679 police stations as of 2017*

This figure does not include stations around Gawadar area not does it include Police Chowki's. What is the difference between a Police Chowki and a Police Station?

Police Chowki's are administrative police posts designed where a police station may cover a large area as part of it's jurisdiction, as such the area will have a police station with two to three Chowki's to assist with better policing. A Chowki will usually have a SI (Sub Inspector) as in-charge, a police station will have a SHO (Station House Officer) as in charge who holds the rank of Inspector.

I have attached a full list of police stations and chowki's in Pakistan for your interest. I hope this answers your question.

FIA must be modeled on FBI. These things must happen as quickly as possible
Why, what merit is there to be modeled on the FBI, please can you expand on why you feel the FIA needs to mirror the FBI? What elements of the FBI should the FIA consider mirroring? Where does it need to improve? Are you talking about structure or 'aesthetics'?

Attachments

• Police Stations Excel.pdf
    126.6 KB · Views: 19
Back
Top Bottom