What's new

Photos | Pakistan Police, Rangers, Airport Security, FC, LEA, Rescue & Disaster Response Agencies.

@RescueRanger Chief may be you can help me here or atleast give your input if I am being wrong here.....
let me first start off by saying that I have utmost respect for each of these soldiers. Being a shooting enthusiast myself i understand how difficult it is to land that projectile at the bullseye even from stationary position.

However that being said lets come to my main issue, which is with the Tactics deployed when handling a situation.
I have seen people in action at the range & in videos, they are very proficient in use of handling their weapon & can land their shots in the perfect circle. They can do this Circus all day long and get good with their weapons & Combat mobility. I think what needs to be done now is to shift this focus from Weapons to Tactics.
We should incorporate Pressure Drills in our training regimes to train these soliders in handling the situation under stress and maintain their Situational Awareness.

I hope you have seen the video of Punjab Police personnel where one fellow shot another fellow trooper in an attempt to stop the escaping robber.......I hope you have read about the news of Amal who was shot dead by Police personnel during a cross fire with the assailants.....
what we need to do with CTD folks is to simulate the Scenarios more than breaching the doors and shooting on the paper targets.....lets ties down their strong hand with a 5kg weight and let them shoot with the weak hand......make them run for 60 mtrs with a 30 kg punch bag and then let them shoot.....this will help them maintain focus under stress and elevated pulse....

@RescueRanger Chief may be you can help me here or atleast give your input if I am being wrong here.....
let me first start off by saying that I have utmost respect for each of these soldiers. Being a shooting enthusiast myself i understand how difficult it is to land that projectile at the bullseye even from stationary position.

However that being said lets come to my main issue, which is with the Tactics deployed when handling a situation.
I have seen people in action at the range & in videos, they are very proficient in use of handling their weapon & can land their shots in the perfect circle. They can do this Circus all day long and get good with their weapons & Combat mobility. I think what needs to be done now is to shift this focus from Weapons to Tactics.
We should incorporate Pressure Drills in our training regimes to train these soliders in handling the situation under stress and maintain their Situational Awareness.

I hope you have seen the video of Punjab Police personnel where one fellow shot another fellow trooper in an attempt to stop the escaping robber.......I hope you have read about the news of Amal who was shot dead by Police personnel during a cross fire with the assailants.....
what we need to do with CTD folks is to simulate the Scenarios more than breaching the doors and shooting on the paper targets.....lets ties down their strong hand with a 5kg weight and let them shoot with the weak hand......make them run for 60 mtrs with a 30 kg punch bag and then let them shoot.....this will help them maintain focus under stress and elevated pulse....

Something like this ?

Something like this ?

hahahaha i didn't expect to see this video here.....i just love the Russkies ......all hail Mother Russia & the Spetsnaz , these guys are crazy mofos......

coming back to the point, yes i would say something similar excluding the point where you have to shoot the person wearing kevlar or letting someone stand close to the target..... :D

@Bratva something along these lines,

There was an instructor at ATS Islamabad, cannot disclose name because he is now retired and will risk his personal safety, he would teach Shoulder Transitions, shooting from non dominant hand, single hand reload and cock, use the applegate point shooting method, contact shooting, pressure drills.

But as with everything in Pakistan, our people are like crabs, they can't see anyone succeeding, anyone trying to succeed, they all pull him down with their claws. Said Instructor is now retired and working in the private sector for a hefty salary :).

There was an instructor at ATS Islamabad, cannot disclose name because he is now retired and will risk his personal safety, he would teach Shoulder Transitions, shooting from non dominant hand, single hand reload and cock, use the applegate point shooting method, contact shooting, pressure drills.

But as with everything in Pakistan, our people are like crabs, they can't see anyone succeeding, anyone trying to succeed, they all pull him down with their claws. Said Instructor is now retired and working in the private sector for a hefty salary :).
that is indeed sad.....it is stuff like this that really angers me & I loose hope for a prosper Pakistan.....We all have been left disappointed by all lot of people in Position -
one case to quote here is of someone known to me who went to see Director NACTA(as he was the relative of him), requested him to shortlist his name & allow him the audience with the Interview panel. The Vacancy in question was of AD - Nacta......
Resume was handed to the Director who after a short review looked up at the person & asked if he was interested in Naib Qasid's vacancy......the person in question was a Graduate from British university, had Advance security clearance from Scotland Yard due to his work in Private Security sector in UK....had 8 years of experience in private industry & this was what it all worth to these people.......

the person is still working happily in the private sector enjoying his life.....the only one who lost is Pakistan......

that is indeed sad.....it is stuff like this that really angers me & I loose hope for a prosper Pakistan.....We all have been left disappointed by all lot of people in Position -
one case to quote here is of someone known to me who went to see Director NACTA(as he was the relative of him), requested him to shortlist his name & allow him the audience with the Interview panel. The Vacancy in question was of AD - Nacta......
Resume was handed to the Director who after a short review looked up at the person & asked if he was interested in Naib Qasid's vacancy......the person in question was a Graduate from British university, had Advance security clearance from Scotland Yard due to his work in Private Security sector in UK....had 8 years of experience in private industry & this was what it all worth to these people.......

the person is still working happily in the private sector enjoying his life.....the only one who lost is Pakistan......

That is tragic, there are numerous cases like this in Pakistan because human capital has no value here. Your friend was foolish to try to come to Pakistan and apply for a government position. Having been on the government paycheck for a while, private is better, plus you get recognition, all my work when under a certain chatri was 'commandeered' by those with higher BPS scales.

Tragic but true!

APP18-29Lahore.jpg
pic_94b9f_1538229106.jpg

Back
Top Bottom