What's new

Photos of the Chinese Armed Forces

38661118120bdab5ac7db968263aae40.jpg

Oh my god... !!

Brother, you mean, you cannot see all the pics that have been uploaded on tinypic..?

Try to open tinypic website once again... but I have already posted a great number of photos via tinypic... !! No body complained me before... I could have avoided tinypic then.

OK, I will not upload on tinypic from now, but tell me on which photo-sharing site you want me to upload.

When I link pics to the BBS of Chinese such as Tiexue,they also can't see on this forum, this made me have to upload to this forum, xinhua link can but http://pic.chinamil.com.cnthis can't too

Yes, I know the forum server does not support Tiexue, many of my Tiexue links appeared as broken and members complained that they could not see them. So I decided to upload on Tinypic so that everyone can see.

Chinamil.com is not also supported and no one can see the pics. Brother, is there any possibility that you can later see the photos when your internet speed is increased somehow..?

Please let me know, then I can continue posting..

upload to the file of the forum

How to do that?

I cannot see the option while replying to this thread.

Plus many of the photos are larger in size and I fear the forum photo uploading might not permit them to be uploaded.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom