What's new

Photos of Taliban training camp "Mu'askar Abu Bakr As-Siddiq" in Kunduz province, Northern Afghanis

Only thing these guys good at is blowing themselves up:lol:. These guys giving message to trump by blowing up 100s of afghan Muslims :lol::lol:. What a great mujahideens :lol::lol:

LOL, again another random tweet, and who is gonna verify whether it is indeed Kunduz or some other province of a neighbor ??? :disagree::disagree::disagree::disagree::disagree:
it would be easily verified once you pull your head out of your rear end
afghanistanmap.jpg

And you call this above map of yours the solid proof ???? :undecided::undecided::undecided::undecided:

No wonder why Pakistan loose every other case in International Courts and Forums, if this is the level with which you provide proof. LOL [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]
I believe you are trying to say that with this picture you cannot say that this is indeed kunduz or a random place in Pakistan. Isn't it?

If we go by this logic who is to say that this is not a place in india??

The Pentagon recently blocked any land control of the US on public domain! Ulu dey puthay ha harami, Afghanistan ko hamasha key lia tor rahayn han.

LOL, again another random tweet, and who is gonna verify whether it is indeed Kunduz or some other province of a neighbor ??? :disagree::disagree::disagree::disagree::disagree:

Obviously Long war journal is a Pakistani source and these images and footage are not from Afghanistan but Islamabad

Don't show your ignorance and pathetic low IQ here please. We all are aware of it already.

Sure they can just like they can have it in their friendly neighborhood. That what I said to be precise. :p:
Unfortuneately you are not controlling them,otherwise they would have seen there end by now.
Who would like to cross border,when 100% chances are there that you would be picked up by Drone.

WorldViews
Afghan government controls just 57 percent of its territory, U.S. watchdog says

By Max Bearak February 2, 2017 Email the author
quarterly report to Congress this week, and it contained a shocking statistic: The government of Afghanistan has uncontested control over only 57 percent of its territory as of last November. That is down from 72 percent a year earlier.

The war in Afghanistan has proved to be the United States' lengthiest and costliest to date. Barack Obama campaigned for president on wrapping it up, but the emergence of the Islamic State in Afghanistan, as well as the resurgence of the Taliban and al-Qaeda, have prolonged the U.S. troop presence. There are about 8,400 U.S. troops in Afghanistan, more than in any other war zone in the world.

2300-afghanistan-control0201.jpg

The report, by the Special Inspector General for Afghanistan Reconstruction (SIGAR), notes that the loss of territory is probably because of a strategic shift made by the United States, NATO and their Afghan National Army partners. In the past year, their troops have abandoned remote outposts and started bolstering defenses around provincial capitals instead. Taliban and other militants have attempted at least eight times to capture those capitals.

Nevertheless, the report paints a stark picture of struggle for the United States and its allies. Key provinces that have major roads linking the country, such as Helmand, Kunduz and Uruzgan, are heavily contested. Just in the past month, militants carried out numerous strikes in Afghanistan's main cities, including a bombing of a mosque in Kabul that killed 50 and an attack in Kandahar that killed five diplomats from the United Arab Emirates, among others.

AfghanistanTaliban.jpg

A third of the population, or 9.2 million Afghans, live in contested districts, according to the SIGAR report.

Civilian deaths hit record numbers last year. A grim toll has been exacted upon Afghan security forces as well, with at least 6,785 soldiers and police killed and 11,777 wounded through November last year, SIGAR reported. Nine U.S. troops died in Afghanistan last year. The United States spends about $3.8 billion in security assistance in Afghanistan annually.

[Deadly insurgent attacks dim hopes for talks, spur regional worries]

The war in Afghanistan has resulted in a grinding stalemate, with the government unable to maintain control. Newly inaugurated President Trump has at times seemed to be of two minds as to his intentions regarding the war.

“I would stay in Afghanistan,” Trump said in an interview with Fox News Channel last year. “I hate doing it. I hate doing it so much. But again, you have nuclear weapons in Pakistan, so I would do it.”

The fighting and ceding of territory has triggered a humanitarian crisis for millions of internally displaced Afghans. Their numbers have swelled, and they have combined with hundreds of thousands of Afghans returning from refugee camps in Pakistan, where they are no longer welcome.

[In Afghanistan, Trump will inherit a costly stalemate and few solutions]

“We are talking about at least 1.2 million people on the move. They get some blankets and food, pots and pans, tent materials, enough for the first few months. But what happens after that?” Dominic Parker, head of office for the U.N. humanitarian coordinating agency in Kabul, told The Washington Post's Pamela Constable.

Parker's agency is trying to raise more than half a billion dollars to cope with the crisis. U.N. officials expect a third of the country's population to need some kind of aid this year, a 13 percent increase over last year.

Among other mostly dispiriting findings, SIGAR found that in 2016, Afghan opium production rose 43 percent over 2015 levels and poppy eradication results were the lowest this decade. The Afghan attorney general refused to enforce or continue investigating an enormous corruption scandal at the country's biggest bank, and in one province, Badakhshan, nearly 7 in 10 government appointments were based on patronage, not merit, the watchdog agency found.

“Over the past five years, SIGAR investigators have uncovered a widespread, intricate pattern of criminal activity that pervaded the Humanitarian Assistance Yard at Bagram Airfield,” the report said. “U.S. military personnel, stateside contacts, and local Afghans had conspired in bribery, fraud, kickbacks, and money laundering for years as new personnel were assigned there and, in some cases, adopted the corrupt practices of their predecessors or new colleagues.”

Unfortuneately you are not controlling them,otherwise they would have seen there end by now.
Who would like to cross border,when 100% chances are there that you would be picked up by Drone.

Using weapons and making are two different things. An area where a country like India is actually struggling. :angry:

As far as I know. Almost all of the Taliban are illiterate or religious seminary educated. I haven never heard of any highly educated Talib. Yet they seem to be sitting on a cache of sophisticated military grade weapons which requires state of the are ordinance factories or import from a friendly country. I don't think they have the education or technical knowledge to setup such sophisticated factories. Then from where does they acquire the chunk of their weapons which seems like it will never exhaust ???? Ever thought ?????? :azn::azn::azn::azn::azn:

Using weapons and making are two different things. An area where a country like India is actually struggling. :angry:

As far as I know. Almost all of the Taliban are illiterate or religious seminary educated. I haven never heard of any highly educated Talib. Yet they seem to be sitting on a cache of sophisticated military grade weapons which requires state of the are ordinance factories or import from a friendly country. I don't think they have the education or technical knowledge to setup such sophisticated factories. Then from where does they acquire the chunk of their weapons which seems like it will never exhaust ???? Ever thought ?????? :azn::azn::azn::azn::azn:

here
http://www.businessinsider.com/opium-production-afghanistan-sets-record-2017-11

Well they do. :)
and India will be supa pawa in 2020 Ayaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy

Back
Top Bottom