What's new

Photos of Taliban training camp "Mu'askar Abu Bakr As-Siddiq" in Kunduz province, Northern Afghanis

First: One must not go-away with the caption, if it’s written as Kunduz, it doesn’t mean its Kunduz, can you prove it?
Second: Pakistan has history to send its plainclothes army into Afghanistan, like we have seen in the time of Hamid Gul, an acceptable fact... may be "A Pakistan Army's Militant wing for proxies"

Don't be ungrateful or if don't wants to thank, it is ok but do not manipulate the real thing. Pakistan was there to save you from USSR and the same people that are now ruling you and injected a puppet regime like Karzai, Ghani are the ones that invaded firstly your land which includes, US to west all. How about to boycott them first and through out of land if the matter is not about having asylums and dollars.

First: One must not go-away with the caption, if it’s written as Kunduz, it doesn’t mean its Kunduz, can you prove it?
Second: Pakistan has history to send its plainclothes army into Afghanistan, like we have seen in the time of Hamid Gul, an acceptable fact... may be "A Pakistan Army's Militant wing for proxies"

These pictures were actually first uploaded by Ahmed Yar. He claims to be a journalist from Afghanistan. He has also uploaded the video of their training excerices in Kunduz at his page on Twitter. And he verifies that these pictures are indeed from Afghanistan.

20180131_162132.png
20180131_162145.png

Last edited:
These pictures were actually first uploaded by Ahmed Yar. He claims to be a journalist from Afghanistan. He has also uploaded the video of their training excerices in Kunduz at his page on Twitter.
bro when you upload a photo make sure you tap full image button this makes it easier for others to see your content
upload_2018-1-31_17-34-10.png

Using weapons and making are two different things. An area where a country like India is actually struggling. :angry:

As far as I know. Almost all of the Taliban are illiterate or religious seminary educated. I haven never heard of any highly educated Talib. Yet they seem to be sitting on a cache of sophisticated military grade weapons which requires state of the are ordinance factories or import from a friendly country. I don't think they have the education or technical knowledge to setup such sophisticated factories. Then from where does they acquire the chunk of their weapons which seems like it will never exhaust ???? Ever thought ?????? :azn::azn::azn::azn::azn:

Talibans also have been seizing 'abandoned' US bases.
(Sorry for posting screenshots since I can't post a link yet)
20180131_162909.png
20180131_162935.png

You better read history first then we will debate!

I find you amusing. The Great Afghan Army is doing a smashing job:) How many solder's have died this year? 10,000. Afghanistan is a dump with a capital D. The American's have spent a trillion dollars, what have they received in return. Oh, yeah, a hashish army, which is full of corruption, used by warlords for there personal vendetta. Trust me, you will never take land from Pakistan...Kabul will burn:)

I’m really taken back by these photos of Taliban. Wearing modern army fatigues wepoens nicely professionally held standing like pros. If this is now Taliban I can see why Afghanistan Army is being regularly thrashed everywhere. Pakistan better beef up our border security these guys look like serious trouble in the future

I’m really taken back by these photos of Taliban. Wearing modern army fatigues wepoens nicely professionally held standing like pros. If this is now Taliban I can see why Afghanistan Army is being regularly thrashed everywhere. Pakistan better beef up our border security these guys look like serious trouble in the future
The Afghan Taliban won't ever attack Pakistan, they can only cause trouble if they achieve full dominance over Afghanistan , expel the Americans , and even then the Taliban are a great guerilla force but that's exactly why Pakistan is building border fences ,detection equipment so any enemy crossing is engaged Conventionally , Pakistan has had enough of ambushes , even the Americans would succumb to Taliban ambushes

Brainwashed Afghans and Indians , believing in the version of history which their corrupt leaders altered conveniently to achieve their ulterior motives. They will never believe whatever you tell them or show them.

Back
Top Bottom