What's new

Philippines to take in Syrian refugees

@Cossack25A1 @JayMandan

The Philippines is suffering from an Islamist insurgency wouldn't be the smartest thing to do taking in refugees with have radical and Isis sympathies. They could support the Moro Islamists ?

The chickens are coming to home to roast for Europe supporting Islamists and overthrowing moderate rulers, no wonder Europe is turning into a shithole wonder how many more Lee Rigbys will happen.

Perhaps that only is for Wahabist followers. I can tell you that there are over 12,000 Pakistanis, close to 11,900 Bangladeshis, over 30,000 Indonesians in Japan, as well as over 25,000 Persians in Japan --- and all of them have largely assimilated to Japanese society.

Mate.. Been to Japan many time's and the assimilation in to Japanese society does'nt have the same meaning to what it means in the West, Now don'nt get me wrong and in fact i quite admire the Japanese for this quality of yours.. Never will and never can a Gaijin fully assimilate to the Japanese society.. You have to be born in Japan in to Nihonjin heritage to be accepted as a Japanese.. That is a fact

Now i have lived in Tokyo/ Chiba(Ichinoie) and in Nagoya and have come across many South Asian and middle eastern communities.. Majority are not even close to being assimilated, Sure they all speak Japanese but thats because you need to get by, But most of these people are highly ghettoized and have little in contact with everyday Japanese.. If you go to area's like Savara, Katori city in Chiba etc you will will see this

By contrast Filipino and Brazilian and Peruvian communities in Japan seem to be more assimilated to the overall community in Japanese sense

I hope you dont take offense but this is my personal experience as a non Japanese

Last edited:
@Cossack25A1 @JayMandan

The Philippines is suffering from an Islamist insurgency wouldn't be the smartest thing to do taking in refugees with have radical and Isis sympathies. They could support the Moro Islamists ?

The chickens are coming to home to roast for Europe supporting Islamists and overthrowing moderate rulers, no wonder Europe is turning into a shithole wonder how many more Lee Rigbys will happen.

Its hard to beleive that Europeans are that stupid. The built such a prosperous land. There surely are intelligent. But look their actions. Taking in millions of war hardened people. How do they plan to assimilate them into civil society. They surely are not suicidal. Lets see, may help Europe in the long run.

@Nihonjin1051 don't you think Japan as a US ally and "partner" should take in the Syrian refugees. After all this refugee situation was caused by the US.

I don't see why PN is responsible for taking them in?
Philippines is being outplayed in international politics.
They should!

The 'Muricans already have taken in Afghanis, Iraqis, Palestinians, immature Syrians will be given a place as well.

The 'Muricans have not accepted the refugees yet.

Mate.. Been to Japan many time's and the assimilation in to Japanese society does'nt have the same meaning to what it means in the West, Now don'nt get me wrong and in fact i quite admire the Japanese for this quality of yours.. Never will and never can a Gaijin fully assimilate to the Japanese society.. That is a fact

Now i have lived in Tokyo/ Chiba(Ichinoie) and in Nagoya and have come across many South Asian and middle eastern communities.. Majority are not even close to being assimilated, Sure they all speak Japanese but thats because you need to get by, But most of these people are highly ghettoized and have little in contact with everyday Japanese.. If you go to area's like Savara, Katori city in Chiba etc you will will see this

By contrast Filipino and Brazilian and Peruvian communities in Japan seem to be more assimilated to the overall community in Japanese sense

I hope you dont take offense but this is my personal experience as a non Japanese

Nihonjin1051 tend to be very political correct all the time. As someone who lives in Holland and witness the muslim community behaviours at school, work, sport, i can tell you Nihonjin1051 have no truly understanding of multy
culturalism and the islamic ghettos where no police would even respond. But then again we all are entitled to dream

propaganda only

the Philippines is adding favour trying to give good impression to the Judges in EU

@Nihonjin1051 don't you think Japan as a US ally and "partner" should take in the Syrian refugees. After all this refugee situation was caused by the US.

I don't see why PN is responsible for taking them in?

japanese will not take up Muslims
Believe me!

You claim yourself as Superpower having trillion of economy and reserves. Why don't you take few ?

We still have tens of millions of folks living in poverty

They cant make a living in China without knowing the Chinese language nor knowing our culture

Let the united Sanctions of america and its allies solve the problems they created

Last edited:
Nihonjin1051 tend to be very political correct all the time. As someone who lives in Holland and witness the muslim community behaviours at school, work, sport, i can tell you Nihonjin1051 have no truly understanding of multy
culturalism and the islamic ghettos where no police would even respond. But then again we all are entitled to dream

I agree... Although, I find it important too, to help those who are desperately in need, however, we can't just blindly accept everyone who comes here. There are genuine concerns that ISIL fighters and sympathizers might be amongst the refugee populace. We had this pro-ISIL demonstration in the Schilderswijk in The Hague not too long ago... And we are afraid that an influx of strangers might add fuel to the already volatile situation. Not only because any further incident ''due to foreigners'' will undoubtedly give ammunition to far right-wing parties like the PVV and the lesser VNL to further demonize ethnic minorities and islam, but also because there is a threat that this whole refugee situation is seemingly getting out of control. You saw how they broke through police cordons in Hungary and Serbia, inciting hostile responses from the local populace and sometimes even riots. Small countries like the Netherlands, aren't all too keen on what might be awaiting us.

And with that said, the guys here from all over the EU do have a point. Why should Europe take the brunt of this refugee crisis? For as far as I remembered, the US and the Gulf States are also largely responsible for the current mess in Syria and Iraq! And yet, these countries have taken in almost to none refugees!

Last edited:
I agree... Although, I find it important too, to help those who are desperately in need, however, we can't just blindly accept everyone who comes here. There are genuine concerns that ISIL fighters and sympathizers might be amongst the refugee populace. We had this pro-ISIL demonstration in the Schilderswijk in The Hague not too long ago... And we are afraid that an influx of strangers might add fuel to the already volatile situation. Not only because any further incident ''due to foreigners'' will undoubtedly give ammunition to far right-wing parties like the PVV and the lesser VNL to further demonize ethnic minorities and islam, but also because there is a threat that this whole refugee situation is seemingly getting out of control. You saw how they broke through police cordons in Hungary and Serbia, inciting hostile responses from the local populace and sometimes even riots. Small countries like the Netherlands, aren't all too keen on what might be awaiting us.

And with that said, the guys here from all over the EU do have a point. Why should Europe take the brunt of this refugee crisis? For as far as I remembered, the US and the Gulf States are also largely responsible for the current mess in Syria and Iraq! And yet, these countries have taken in almost to none refugees!

Chinese living in Europe should leave, you already have Jews fleeing because of anti Semitic attacks and the rise of Islamists and their sympathizers. I've repeated the claim and its confirmed to be true, many of these refugees have sympathies to radicals and even ISIS. I will admit however the EU deserves what it gets for NATO backed overthrowing moderate governments like Gaddafis and now Assads. You can expect more things like cartoon shootings and soldiers being beheaded, Chickens are coming home to roost.

We still have tens of millions of folks living in poverty

They cant make a living in China without knowing the Chinese language nor knowing our culture

Let the united Sanctions of america and its allies solve the problems they created

The US should take those refugees from both Syria and Ukraine.

I will admit however the EU deserves what it gets for NATO backed overthrowing moderate governments like Gaddafis and now Assads..

Yup, that's essentially the root of the problem alright...

As dangerous as the latest incidents might sound, the hatred of these ''haatbaarden'', are currently directed towards the ''white man'' in the West and Israel. Asiatic people are remaing out of their sights... for now. But then again, these nutcases don't exactly distinguish between skin colour and/or religion when they start massacring innocent people out on the streets.

Yup, that's essentially the root of the problem alright...

As dangerous as the latest incidents might sound, the hatred of these ''haatbaarden'', are currently directed towards the ''white man'' in the West and Israel. Asiatic people are remaing out of their sights... for now. But then again, these nutcases don't exactly distinguish between skin colour and/or religion when they start massacring innocent people out on the streets.

Best for Chinese to leave the EU like the Jews are doing now.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom