What's new

Philippines to take in Syrian refugees

I am sure your future generations will thank you for this decision when they multiply themselves by double digits and lay claim to your own country.

I am sure your future generations will thank you for this decision when they multiply themselves by double digits and lay claim to your own country.
Nihonjin is the not the Japanese government. Just lip service, worth nothing.

But we can also impose Doka on them. It means Assimilation. That's the unique aspect about Japan; those who live in Japan, even foreigners, eventually do assimilate into Japanese society. Even Persians, Arabs, South Asians, Europas heck even the "Strayans" (to use @prima99 's colloquial diction, lol) hahaha!

Syrians? I see future Syrian Japanese! May look Syrian, but shall speak and act totally NIHONJIN.

Just like the some 1 million overseas Chinese that call Japan home. They may have Chinese ancestry, but they've assimilated to Japanese way of life that it's even impossible to tell them apart. Or the some 500,000 Koreans who live in Japan. We have that effect on foreigners' they literally "become" Japanese.

You know, like the song "I think I'm turning Japanese" lol. Oh gosh, lol.

Nihonjin is the not the Japanese government. Just lip service, worth nothing.

Why you mad, brah?

But we can also impose Doka on them. It means Assimilation. That's the unique aspect about Japan; those who live in Japan, even foreigners, eventually do assimilate into Japanese society. Even Persians, Arabs, South Asians, Europas heck even the "Strayans" (to use @prima99 's colloquial diction, lol) hahaha!

Syrians? I see future Syrian Japanese! May look Syrian, but shall speak and act totally NIHONJIN.

Just like the some 1 million overseas Chinese that call Japan home. They may have Chinese ancestry, but they've assimilated to Japanese way of life that it's even impossible to tell them apart. Or the some 500,000 Koreans who live in Japan. We have that effect on foreigners' they literally "become" Japanese.

You know, like the song "I think I'm turning Japanese" lol. Oh gosh, lol.

Why you mad, brah?
But you have to keep in mind that you are dealing with a group of people who have a completely different moral code. It's not wise to judge them in the same lines of Chinese or other Asian people. It would be fine if you welcome minorities in Syria and Iraq who arw threatened more than anyone else in the region yet doesn't receive enough attention from media. Sunni arabs should be a big no IMO. These people however has one objective above everything which is to spread their culture (by peace or violence) and increase their numbers. Look at countries like the UK and France. Did the early asylum seekers integrate into their soceities? No. They even used generous handouts give to them by state to fund terror in the very same countries that welcomed them.

Jihadi John family has cost taxpayers up to £400k to house them | Daily Mail Online

Is hate preacher on £50,000 benefits REALLY too disabled to work? | Daily Mail Online

In fact these people have no morals at all. They will do anything that in their minds will supposedly take them into paradise. They see the world through the eyes of their faith. They are like drug addicts except their faith their drug.

The kind of assimilation would not be successful unless it's forced on them. This is the sad reality.

But you have to keep in mind that you are dealing with a group of people who have a completely different moral code. It's not wise to judge them in the same lines of Chinese or other Asian people. It would be fine if you welcome minorities in Syria and Iraq who arw threatened more than anyone else in the region yet doesn't receive enough attention from media. Sunni arabs should be a big no IMO. These people however has one objective above everything which is to spread their culture (by peace or violence) and increase their numbers. Look at countries like the UK and France. Did the early asylum seekers integrate into their soceities? No. They even used generous handouts give to them by state to fund terror in the very same countries that welcomed them.

Jihadi John family has cost taxpayers up to £400k to house them | Daily Mail Online

Is hate preacher on £50,000 benefits REALLY too disabled to work? | Daily Mail Online

In fact these people have no morals at all. They will do anything that in their minds will supposedly take them into paradise. They see the world through the eyes of their faith. They are like drug addicts except their faith their drug.

The kind of assimilation would not be successful unless it's forced on them. This is the sad reality.

These are pertinent points to consider , but there are Saudis even who work and live in Japan and amazingly enough respect the local culture even take Japanese to better communicate. I do agree with you that we should make sure we do not bring in those who are sympathetic to terrorism and terrorist ideology. I suppose that would require a more stringent selection process and a heavy integration measure.

You claim yourself as Superpower having trillion of economy and reserves. Why don't you take few ?

False flagger, not our problem. US started the mess in the middle east. Why have they been silent on this? We're not a fucking charity for the mess cause by US. Let them take them. You noticed how the US controlled media do not mention to the US government to take them?

No, we did not say we are superpower. That's India you fool!

You claim yourself as Superpower having trillion of economy and reserves. Why don't you take few ?

They should!

False flagger, not our problem. US started the mess in the middle east. Why have they been silent on this? We're not a fucking charity for the mess cause by US. Let them take them. You noticed how the US controlled media do not mention to the US government to take them?

No, we did not say we are superpower. That's India you fool!

The 'Muricans already have taken in Afghanis, Iraqis, Palestinians, immature Syrians will be given a place as well.

Why hide behind a Pakistani flag???

Ashamed of your Bharati background ???

You Japs have been a pretty good dog to the US. So why don't your government take some?

In the words of Black eyes peas, "Where is the love?"

Don't hate, Brah, appreciate. Please do not use racial slurs.

Last edited:
These are pertinent points to consider , but there are Saudis even who work and live in Japan and amazingly enough respect the local culture even take Japanese to better communicate. I do agree with you that we should make sure we do not bring in those who are sympathetic to terrorism and terrorist ideology. I suppose that would require a more stringent selection process and a heavy integration measure.

Oh they are a ok until the numbers grow enough to challenge your culture and lifestyle.. So far Japan has been lucky that successive govts have been bold enough to reject neo liberal migration policies.. You have enough lessons from especially Europe of what those policies can do to you

It goes on to a core of the religious belief, That everyone else are infidels.. Because of that there can never be equals if you're not in their belief system, Especially Sunni Wahhabi's

They won't go to the Phillipines. They refuse even to stay in Italy, Greece or Hungary, countries which are far from poor but not up to the very high standards they're supposedly entitled to.

Oh they are a ok until the numbers grow enough to challenge your culture and lifestyle.. So far Japan has been lucky that successive govts have been bold enough to reject neo liberal migration policies.. You have enough lessons from especially Europe of what those policies can do to you

It goes on to a core of the religious belief, That everyone else are infidels.. Because of that there can never be equals if you're not in their belief system, Especially Sunni Wahhabi's

Perhaps that only is for Wahabist followers. I can tell you that there are over 12,000 Pakistanis, close to 11,900 Bangladeshis, over 30,000 Indonesians in Japan, as well as over 25,000 Persians in Japan --- and all of them have largely assimilated to Japanese society.

They won't go to the Phillipines. They refuse even to stay in Italy, Greece or Hungary, countries which are far from poor but not up to the very high standards they're supposedly entitled to.

Interesting . And where do they want to go? UK?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom