What's new

Philippines to take in Syrian refugees

Damn, i can no longer swallow most of the comments here. You guys are fcken sick in the head. I HOPE YOU ALL STAY IN THIS GOD FORSAKEN FORUM/PDF. THE WORLD DON'T NEED YOU!

I assume its for liberal policy on immigration ? To be honest I'm not too familiar with European immigration laws and policies regarding EDPs (externally displaced peoples) and policies relating to refugee housing. In context to Europe. Of course.

I must admit i do try to be as politically correct in a forum like PDF because there are a varied amount of eclectic minds here , many of whom resort to personal attacks and hurling vitriol when not needed. In an attempt to cultivate positive rapport with like minded / intellectual minds in this forum, one has to be respectful of the considerations of other people even when their views may not be in tandem with one's own. I suppose its an exercise of social grace to maintain decorum when exchanging views with not-so-pleasant folks who resort to un-intellectual dictum. Be that as it may, we should still at least give respect.

Secondly, you're right, I have not been exposed to what you refer to as 'islamic ghettos', tho I have been exposed to lower socio-economic stratum communities in the inner cities of the United States such as in Los Angeles, New York City, Philadelphia, Baltimore and Chicago. Some of the lower economic communities are victim of social engineering policies turned south as well as dysfunctional social culture in some ethnic groups due in part to lack of education, lack of economic resources, and high criminal activity (which may or may not be contributed to and correlative to said social conditions aformentioned). In my experience, however, sir, I believe that the ghetto culture is directly influenced by decreased resources as well as limited educational investiture in said specific population groups and that exit from the ghetto social culture requires exercise in mastering necessary social graces ergo, attaining an education, assimilating into host culture, and abiding by the laws of the land.

Do I believe this is the solution to Europe's urban social quagmires? Yes, absolutely. Will it be it be a challenging goal? Of course it will, and it will be a multi-generational goal. But it can be attained.

Firstable i am not here to troll or bashing you. I like your mindset being nice to everybody. i used to be like you. Somewhere along the way i am more cynical the older i get. Lets start the topic shall we?

You mentioned about ghetto as the result of decreased resources and limited educational investiture. How true that might be in USA, you cant apply that mindest into the Holland/EU system. You see western/northern europe as whole has an outstanding social welfare and cheap education and not like the USA where the 1% super rich control the system. Why is it that muslim immigrants tend to drop out of school faster than any other non muslim immigrants? Why is it that we in Europe even have separated public school respectively public school and subsided islamic school? and yet despite all the resources/subsidy avaible not many muslim immigrants made it.

Muslims immigrants prefer to depend on social welfare and wreack havoc on street at night. Look at Amsteram West. go on street at night as blond blue eye dutch lady. See if she will survive the night. Lately the dutch government in cooperation with social welfare professors whom some i know personally introduced a new bill. The bill basicially cut the amount of social welfare. It hit the really poor needy. One just need to see the EU government statistics social welfare and you will find out who misuse the resource. The reason the govenment introduced this new bill is because the rising cost of the misusing social welfare. But a politician will not tell you the truth about the reason as being too political correct. Undoubtly there are good muslims, but its just so small compare to what i have experienced so far.
It is common sight in holland to see muslims who are not working driving BMW or Mercedez benz car. They paid their car by abusing the child benefits (muslims tend to have many children) and the social welfare.
Figurely speaking, if your leg are wounded beyond repair, only 10% are still healthy:what solution would you prefer? amputate the leg or keep the leg and bear the pain?

I personally believe in speaking the truth even if the truth hurts. I dont like shallow words. In the end those nice words will end up in no solution situation. People are not perfect. We have our faults. Thats why we need each other to correct it and not being political correct. Problem is that some race/ethnicity/religious people will not accept the truth and get insulted fast. For that kind of people i only have 1 advice: "when in Rome, behave like the Rome or else get the **** out".

The new generation dutch dont have favourable view on immigrants. The muslim immmigrants basically screw other good migrants so good that most dutch dont care if you are muslim or non muslim migrants. To them we are the same. We would not have Geert Wilders in the first place if the muslims migrants dont abuse the social welfare, destabilize the social standars for example refuse to give handshake to woman because thats not done as true islamists. No wonder the dutch are fed up with muslims.

Sincere Regards,
Arigadou Gozaimasu,
@Nihonjin1051

I assume its for liberal policy on immigration ? To be honest I'm not too familiar with European immigration laws and policies regarding EDPs (externally displaced peoples) and policies relating to refugee housing. In context to Europe. Of course.

I must admit i do try to be as politically correct in a forum like PDF because there are a varied amount of eclectic minds here , many of whom resort to personal attacks and hurling vitriol when not needed. In an attempt to cultivate positive rapport with like minded / intellectual minds in this forum, one has to be respectful of the considerations of other people even when their views may not be in tandem with one's own. I suppose its an exercise of social grace to maintain decorum when exchanging views with not-so-pleasant folks who resort to un-intellectual dictum. Be that as it may, we should still at least give respect.

Secondly, you're right, I have not been exposed to what you refer to as 'islamic ghettos', tho I have been exposed to lower socio-economic stratum communities in the inner cities of the United States such as in Los Angeles, New York City, Philadelphia, Baltimore and Chicago. Some of the lower economic communities are victim of social engineering policies turned south as well as dysfunctional social culture in some ethnic groups due in part to lack of education, lack of economic resources, and high criminal activity (which may or may not be contributed to and correlative to said social conditions aformentioned). In my experience, however, sir, I believe that the ghetto culture is directly influenced by decreased resources as well as limited educational investiture in said specific population groups and that exit from the ghetto social culture requires exercise in mastering necessary social graces ergo, attaining an education, assimilating into host culture, and abiding by the laws of the land.

Do I believe this is the solution to Europe's urban social quagmires? Yes, absolutely. Will it be it be a challenging goal? Of course it will, and it will be a multi-generational goal. But it can be attained.

Sincere Regards,
Arigadou Gozaimasu,
@Nihonjin1051

Firstable i am not here to troll or bashing you. I like your mindset being nice to everybody. i used to be like you. Somewhere along the way i am more cynical the older i get. Lets start the topic shall we?

You mentioned about ghetto as the result of decreased resources and limited educational investiture. How true that might be in USA, you cant apply that mindest into the Holland/EU system. You see western/northern europe as whole has an outstanding social welfare and cheap education and not like the USA where the 1% super rich control the system. Why is it that muslim immigrants tend to drop out of school faster than any other non muslim immigrants? Why is it that we in Europe even have separated public school respectively public school and subsided islamic school? and yet despite all the resources/subsidy avaible not many muslim immigrants made it.

Muslims immigrants prefer to depend on social welfare and wreack havoc on street at night. Look at Amsteram West. go on street at night as blond blue eye dutch lady. See if she will survive the night. Lately the dutch government in cooperation with social welfare professors whom some i know personally introduced a new bill. The bill basicially cut the amount of social welfare. It hit the really poor needy. One just need to see the EU government statistics social welfare and you will find out who misuse the resource. The reason the govenment introduced this new bill is because the rising cost of the misusing social welfare. But a politician will not tell you the truth about the reason as being too political correct. Undoubtly there are good muslims, but its just so small compare to what i have experienced so far.
It is common sight in holland to see muslims who are not working driving BMW or Mercedez benz car. They paid their car by abusing the child benefits (muslims tend to have many children) and the social welfare.
Figurely speaking, if your leg are wounded beyond repair, only 10% are still healthy:what solution would you prefer? amputate the leg or keep the leg and bear the pain?

I personally believe in speaking the truth even if the truth hurts. I dont like shallow words. In the end those nice words will end up in no solution situation. People are not perfect. We have our faults. Thats why we need each other to correct it and not being political correct. Problem is that some race/ethnicity/religious people will not accept the truth and get insulted fast. For that kind of people i only have 1 advice: "when in Rome, behave like the Rome or else get the **** out".

The new generation dutch dont have favourable view on immigrants. The muslim immmigrants basically screw other good migrants so good that most dutch dont care if you are muslim or non muslim migrants. To them we are the same. We would not have Geert Wilders in the first place if the muslims migrants dont abuse the social welfare, destabilize the social standars for example refuse to give handshake to woman because thats not done as true islamists. No wonder the dutch are fed up with muslims.

What an excellent analytical piece of writing. First I want to appraise you for your honest and sincere observation. I am currently at work right now (I teach at university) , however, I will respond to your post later today after work. Thanks.

It's very humbling. Indeed. They don't have much at all but they offer anyways. Japan should also consider bringing in some refugees.

Japan already offered them money may increase the amount in the future as well. That is enough help for now your govt is for Japanese citizens and not for some ME country in which Japan has no role at all.
Wait for all these European Liberals to wake up and they'll see what kind of hellhole they turned their continent into.
Islam maybe a good and peaceful religion but Muslims are not.

ISIS smuggler: 'We will use refugee crisis to infiltrate West'

Japan already offered them money may increase the amount in the future as well. That is enough help for now your govt is for Japanese citizens and not for some ME country in which Japan has no role at all.
Wait for all these European Liberals to wake up and they'll see what kind of hellhole they turned their continent into.
Islam maybe a good and peaceful religion but Muslims are not.

ISIS smuggler: 'We will use refugee crisis to infiltrate West'

That news in that forum thread is what I fear and have very skeptical view on Aquino's attempt to take in Syrian refugee.

Like what I have said before, what if some of them are not "refugee" at all?

Oh please we doing this because its the right thing to do we just helping out why do people in the forum making a big deal out this simply giving a helping hand it's really up to the refugees to take it or leave it besides the Philippines is obligated by treaty anyway so that's that.

Gentlemen, if the news is indeed true that the PI is going to accept refugees, then that is good news, it is in fact the RIGHT THING TO DO as @Zero_wing put it. The PI is not a rich country but they open their gates to the needy. But their Government should be very careful as someone mentioned earlier that 75% of the refugees are single males that may or may not mean something. I for one, have experienced Philippine hospitality years ago and I was overwhelmed. They will offer the last bite for a complete stranger. This move by their leadership has humbled my country the US of A which has so many resources at her disposal but unwilling to do something to ease the hardships of so many... PI have so little and yet they are willing to help their fellow men irregardless of religion, race, or ethnicity.
Brothers, let us dispense with the racism and rhetoric's just for once shall we?
Good job Pinoy brothers!!! PALAIN SANA KAYO NI DIYOS!!!

Gentlemen, if the news is indeed true that the PI is going to accept refugees, then that is good news, it is in fact the RIGHT THING TO DO as @Zero_wing put it. The PI is not a rich country but they open their gates to the needy. But their Government should be very careful as someone mentioned earlier that 75% of the refugees are single males that may or may not mean something. I for one, have experienced Philippine hospitality years ago and I was overwhelmed. They will offer the last bite for a complete stranger. This move by their leadership has humbled my country the US of A which has so many resources at her disposal but unwilling to do something to ease the hardships of so many... PI have so little and yet they are willing to help their fellow men irregardless of religion, race, or ethnicity.
Brothers, let us dispense with the racism and rhetoric's just for once shall we?
Good job Pinoy brothers!!! PALAIN SANA KAYO NI DIYOS!!!

Its foreign concept to them let it go

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom