What's new

Philippines Defence Forum

10579986_840065986003711_7315075863541576986_n.jpg

seriously Phil has politicians like this guy?
Well his partlylist rep his not really a politician but his worse a maoist his working with NPA a terrorist group in the Philippines his part of the so called parliamentary struggle. They menace
That guy will only sell the Philippines to China. He will give our controlled (Spratly) Kalayaan islands to China. He showed no interest in showing his disgust against China's moves. In fact he defended it just like other paid maoist group who are also associated with him.

Ha sure military bases in my country unauthorized invasion stealing resources etc very peaceful

man you people are not good in the propaganda department are you look man whatever help you people sleep at night but the truth is truth and no amount of bull that post will change.
We build our military base in our controlled island, what is the problem here? Can you leave us alone? Stop poking at our business or we cock your head. LOL

We build our military base in our controlled island, what is the problem here? Can you leave us alone? Stop poking at our business or we cock your head. LOL

And yet that ship we intentionally grounded inside your territory is still there. Will you please do something about it?

And yet that ship we intentionally grounded inside your territory is still there. Will you please do something about it?
LOL that junk is like a dead rock. Why should we waste our ammo to sink it?

That is only one obstacle for China`s open attack to the Philippine military or civilian assets whether these Philippine assets are superior or inferior in military capacity, the long standing MDT especially the Article 4 that gives power to the US to act...an attack on the Philippine registered air, ships or land especially if that is a military assets will be an attack also to the US sovereignty.

The Philippines is enforcing the Sierra Madre forward outpost? What's the updates on that?

That junk is holding a couple of foreign soldiers in Chinese territory in your eyes. What are you going to do about it?
That junk sit on an open ocean. Are you sure it sits on our control territory? LOL

That is only one obstacle for China`s open attack to the Philippine military or civilian assets whether these Philippine assets are superior or inferior in military capacity, the long standing MDT especially the Article 4 that gives power to the US to act...an attack on the Philippine registered air, ships or land especially if that is a military assets will be an attack also to the US sovereignty.

US will not always can be depended upon, as you can see they have their own problems and National Interest. Your country is a sovereign one, it's defend shouldn't depend on another country's military might.

US will not always can be depended upon, as you can see they have their own problems and National Interest. Your country is a sovereign one, it's defend shouldn't depend on another country's military might.
I agree that we should not solely depend on US. But right now we need help from our allies (US, Japan, S.Korea etc) while we are still in the process of building our credible defense.

What I just want to say is that the U.S. has a defense treaty with the Philippines and it honors its obligations. To not do so would do irreparable harm to its position worldwide. Its commitment to other alliances (e.g. NATO,Japan, S.Korea, Australia) would be called into question. U.S. guarantees would lose their value.

That junk sit on an open ocean. Are you sure it sits on our control territory? LOL

Thats funny, so its not in an area you controlled right now even though you claim all of SCS.

Old project we have new project self reliance projects
Well, modifications in that MX-1 such as turning it into something similar to the Stryker series but uses tracks instead of wheels which will allow the Philippine Army to acquire such vehicles without relying on foreign imports though re-developing that vehicle would likely require some foreign assistance. Who knows, if the blue pritns of the Santa Barbara project and merge it to a re-developed MX-1, we may have something that is similar to Russia's TOS-1 vehicle.

Anyways, I have always wondered as to whether is it possible to make a man-made island over Benham plateau.

The Philippines is enforcing the Sierra Madre forward outpost? What's the updates on that?

Nothing much, aside from logistics issue (aerial dropping of supply of transporting the said supply by boat) and that the whole "ship" is rusting with holes.

Wrecks, rats and roaches: Standoff in the South China Sea -- CNN.com

Last edited:
Aquino needs this term extension because once he steps out in 2016 he will surely be charged with plunder and put behind bars like former Pres Estrada and and Arroyo.

The current constitution the 1987 constitution does not allow second terms for Presidents And its Filipino and how President Aquino is good President but he doe

Well your invading that's the problem you dont belong here and i thought your peaceful that sound more like threat to me so go ahead to it so the world can see you people for you people really are if you have control over the military oh wait its the party the neo nazi party of china which has control over its army not the people or the state my mistake.

LOL that junk is like a dead rock. Why should we waste our ammo to sink it?

Wow what happen to your clam way of propaganda i told you before you suck at propaganda work so just oh wait your part of the PLA 50 cent army right? so good luck saving your @$$ hehehehe

Nothing much, aside from logistics issue (aerial dropping of supply of transporting the said supply by boat) and that the whole "ship" is rusting with holes.

Wrecks, rats and roaches: Standoff in the South China Sea -- CNN.com

lol, I think Chinese ships should just share rations with Philippines marines, I mean damn. Trapped there is really a cruel and unusual punishment.

Does the Philippines have a better plan than what hippies do which is lying on the ground motionless while police drag them away.

I thought Chinese frontier marines had it hard.....

Also why does everyone say they will defend. Against what? 130mm rounds? I don't think guns work in this scenario.

Back
Top Bottom