What's new

Philippines Defence Forum

lol, I think Chinese ships should just share rations with Philippines marines, I mean damn. Trapped there is really a cruel and unusual punishment.

Does the Philippines have a better plan than what hippies do which is lying on the ground motionless while police drag them away.

I thought Chinese frontier marines had it hard.....

Also why does everyone say they will defend. Against what? 130mm rounds? I don't think guns work in this scenario.

The moment Chinese military fires on the Filipino marines, it will initiate the Mutual Defense Treaty with the United States.

You have a war not just with the Philippines, but the United States.

If the United States is attacked, we, their ally, have the moral responsibility to come in their defense.

That means, you fire on Filipino marines = United States and Japan comes in.

That would be, in my conservative opinion, poor Chinese strategic calculus.

:-)

The moment Chinese military fires on the Filipino marines, it will initiate the Mutual Defense Treaty with the United States.

You have a war not just with the Philippines, but the United States.

If the United States is attacked, we, their ally, have the moral responsibility to come in their defense.

That means, you fire on Filipino marines = United States and Japan comes in.

That would be, in my conservative opinion, poor Chinese strategic calculus.

:-)

Let me ask you something, do you see us firing rounds at Philippines. Then why talk like we are 10 seconds away from it. Besides what is the US going to do really, powerful yes, but we both have MAD, so we would both keep our distance, it's not a coincidence, no major wars have happened since the invention of nukes.

Since we didn't fire on Philippines, it's obvious we are waiting for more development.

Why do you keep bring up the Mutual defense thing, we don't care of its validity, we assume that it's good enough. Whether America would respond is irrelevant, we assume America would.

The final brick that would cement Chinese has arrived on the world stage is not to beat the Philippines, it's to one up the US.

Now I wouldn't necessarily mean war, since MAD means bad for both.

Let me ask you something, do you see us firing rounds at Philippines.

To quote what you said in this thread, "Also why does everyone say they will defend. Against what? 130mm rounds? I don't think guns work in this scenario."

If and when China attacks Philippine marines , it will receive a conventional response from the United States and Japan. The end result will, unfortunately, be contrary to Chinese interests.

To quote what you said in this thread, "Also why does everyone say they will defend. Against what? 130mm rounds? I don't think guns work in this scenario."

If and when China attacks Philippine marines , it will receive a conventional response from the United States and Japan. The end result will, unfortunately, be contrary to Chinese interests.

Yes, and that's not true? If I were to say Fire on them bastards, that be in line with your thinking. US constantly says Chinese navy is no match for US blah blah blah and even you posts how Japanese navy will rock the PLAN from time to time, can I take that as a declaration of war.

Which is why it is better for both side to restraint each other from shooting each other unless one of the claimants would want to take the gamble and risk itself on doing something reckless which would end badly.

Wow what happen to your clam way of propaganda i told you before you suck at propaganda work so just oh wait your part of the PLA 50 cent army right? so good luck saving your @$$ hehehehe
Man, go eat banana. Leave the gun to our American friend, alright?

Thats funny, so its not in an area you controlled right now even though you claim all of SCS.
If we are serious about anything inside the 9-dash line as our territorial water, don't you think we would shoot any boat trespassing without our permission?

lol, I think Chinese ships should just share rations with Philippines marines, I mean damn. Trapped there is really a cruel and unusual punishment.

Does the Philippines have a better plan than what hippies do which is lying on the ground motionless while police drag them away.

I thought Chinese frontier marines had it hard.....

Also why does everyone say they will defend. Against what? 130mm rounds? I don't think guns work in this scenario.

Really more like preventing them to be resupplied and that is for us to do and for you people to figure out and do that then the MDT is in effect good luck

Man, go eat banana. Leave the gun to our American friend, alright?

If we are serious about anything inside the 9-dash line as our territorial water, don't you think we would shoot any boat trespassing without our permission?

Again with the bananas dude learn to read facts about the Philippines then talk to me second banana are health but you dont know anything about do you? And again china does not know anything so if you continue to insist on your illegal illogical claims well good luck with that.

The chinese former here need some real world education but that's impossible for them too bad for them.

Yes, and that's not true? If I were to say Fire on them bastards, that be in line with your thinking. US constantly says Chinese navy is no match for US blah blah blah and even you posts how Japanese navy will rock the PLAN from time to time, can I take that as a declaration of war.

Wow super racist alert really dude the Philippine Marines are the best combat alfit in the Philippines they more better weapons than the army so thats going to be hard and those ships our any chinese attack will be uphill battle and since American forces are here with in 24hrs even if you push the out or kill them all the MDT will be in force and good luck with world war 3

Wow super racist alert really dude the Philippine Marines are the best combat alfit in the Philippines they more better weapons than the army so thats going to be hard and those ships our any chinese attack will be uphill battle and since American forces are here with in 24hrs even if you push the out or kill them all the MDT will be in force and good luck with world war 3

Marines need armored Boghammars armed in similar manner as WW2-era P.T. Boats.

Marines need armored Boghammars armed in similar manner as WW2-era P.T. Boats.

they dont need to they are marines they are the navy's army thats the navy's job but the marines have more better weapons than the army does with the new barrets and the new assualt rifles they can defend their possition for now

they dont need to they are marines they are the navy's army thats the navy's job but the marines have more better weapons than the army does with the new barrets and the new assualt rifles they can defend their possition for now
Maybe other weapons too like Carl Gustav gun and Airtronic RPG-7 just to increase firepower.

What i can see about Phil Marines is their sorry state and condition today, no firepower, no ISR support, no modern tactical doctrine per-se utilizing combined arms, no C4ISR capability, augmented with corrupt politician at home and their ranks is filled with corrupt general ready to bash and steal their own soldiers logistics supply. You should more honest about your own armed forces conditions, this way you can putting up more critics and giving more suggestions and recommendation for better Phil. armed forces. Honestly i can't see it from your comments.

What i can see about Phil Marines is their sorry state and condition today, no firepower, no ISR support, no modern tactical doctrine per-se utilizing combined arms, no C4ISR capability, augmented with corrupt politician at home and their ranks is filled with corrupt general ready to bash and steal their own soldiers logistics supply. You should more honest about your own armed forces conditions, this way you can putting up more critics and giving more suggestions and recommendation for better Phil. armed forces. Honestly i can't see it from your comments.

Which is why the PH Marine Corps should also opt for BMP-3s, helicopters such as AH-1 Cobras as well as anti-tank weapons such as Carl Gustav recoiless guns, Mk. 153 SMAWs and RPG-7s, along with better training, communications gear and protective gear just to increase the capability of the PhMC. Sadly, the generals and admirals are heavily involved in Philippine politics.

There is a difference between serious and actually able to enforce it. But from you are saying the 9 line dash is joke to you.:-)

Maybe other weapons too like Carl Gustav gun and Airtronic RPG-7 just to increase firepower.
We have no carl gustav in the marines inventory we have law weapons and the airtronic RPG is only for the army

No actual the marines are better armed than the army plus better train and the few compare to the army and they funded more plus no corruption maybe a few years ago but not today

Back
Top Bottom