What's new

Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte calls Barack Obama 'son of a wh*re'

I wonder is another state head decided to say the same thing to Xi Jinping...

Would the Chinese leader do the same thing Obama did? Or will the Chinese leader do something else?

And what would the Chinese members do if that happens; we already saw the comments and reactions of American members here.

Would the Chinese leader do the same thing Obama did? Or will the Chinese leader do something else?

And what would the Chinese members do if that happens; we already saw the comments and reactions of American members here.

If if if.....

Deal with what has happened. Not these hypotheticals.

If if if.....

Deal with what has happened. Not these hypotheticals.
Why are so many people from America's puppet regimes so angry here?
Mr Pinoy President has just reflected the truth, go check Obama's mother's naked photos online....
SOB in his remark is not really insulting.
It would be an insult if Obama was not a SOB.
But after you check her photos, you will know why his remark is not an insult!

You should protest on the streets condemning your newly elected president for being too honest instead of complaining here on a forum.

You should protest on the streets condemning your newly elected president for being too honest instead of complaining here on a forum.

Do I look like am complaining?!

And why would I protest on the streets for something like that? Oh wait, for you CCs, I am "stupid Yankee-lover" because that is what you CCs can think of.

Mr Pinoy President has just reflected the truth, go check Obama's mother's naked photos online....

So I guess another head of state should insult Xi Jinping as it is okay to insult another head of state, judging PDF's standards...

Do I look like am complaining?!

And why would I protest on the streets for something like that? Oh wait, for you CCs, I am "stupid Yankee-lover" because that is what you CCs can think of.

So I guess another head of state should insult Xi Jinping as it is okay to insult another head of state, judging PDF's standards...
Again, I don't know why you feel insulted for him.
Your president is just saying the truth.

Slave mentality.

That's why they are mere vassals of America. All they will ever be are expendable American vassals. They can never be the dominant Asian power because their mentality is to always serve for the best interests of foreign powers.

China is already the dominant Asian power even as a developing country because China has the spine to stand on its own 2 feet and stand for its interests without needing acceptance from foreigners.

Asia without China will be just a Western colony.

Thank god for China.

It feels so weird some people try everything to lick another country's president.
Decades after their americano colonist away, americano president still feels like their master.

Nothing wrong with expressing your sentiments. There is nothing wrong with calling something by its name. Obama is the worst US president. A coward. He deserves every bit of flack.

It feels so weird some people try everything to lick another country's president.
Decades after their americano colonist away, americano president still feels like their master.

It's a Yankee worshipping contest. Who can kiss Yankee backside the best.

It really is pathetic.

Last edited:
Again, I don't know why you feel insulted for him.
Your president is just saying the truth.

Since when did my post appeared "being insulted"? If there is, then it is because Pres. Duterte said something that should have not been said in public. If our leader is capable of saying insensitive things to another leader - whether it is true or not, it would give a negative impression to the Filipino people .

But I guess for the PDF China Platoon here, I am just really a "stupid Yankee-wigger" because you CCs love to accuse me of such.

Since when did my post appeared "being insulted"? If there is, then it is because Pres. Duterte said something that should have not been said in public. If our leader is capable of saying insensitive things to another leader - whether it is true or not, it would give a negative impression to the Filipino people .

But I guess for the PDF China Platoon here, I am just really a "stupid Yankee-wigger" because you CCs love to accuse me of such.

Grow some skin and stop acting like it is the end of the world. Words don't hurt. Consider it freedom of speech.

It's a Yankee worshipping contest. Who can kiss Yankee backside the best.

It really is pathetic.

Ah yes, since CCs only think of "black-and-white", they always judge people who are not with China as "Yankee-worshipping, Americano rear-kisser."

Grow some skin and stop acting like it is the end of the world. Words don't hurt.

And what? Force me to become pro-China?

Ah yes, since CCs only think of "black-and-white", they always judge people who are not with China as "Yankee-worshipping, Americano rear-kisser."

And what? Force me to become pro-China?

No, rather stop being an American puppet. Don't say you are not.

Back
Top Bottom