What's new

Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte calls Barack Obama 'son of a wh*re'

Obama belong to every where, He is elected President of USA and is going to complete his 8 years tenure.

Aftermath of ASEAN SUMMIT Mr Ricardo president of PHILLIPINES call Mr President of US son of bitch

Single-most useless thread on PDF today .. reported.

Thats's not my point. What I mean is, a president must talk and act prudently to earn ppl's trust. No one wants to trust their country or interest to a reckless guy. Mr Duterte just harmed his prudent image, not because ppl in the US will defend their president's name but simply because his loose words may indicate to the PH ppl that he is a less careful or less thoughtful person. On the other hand, although we oppose US policy, it dosen't mean that Obama himself is a scum, you have your own interest, and we have ours, that's all. Common folks don't hate Obama that much, so personal insult won't bring too much resonace. If Mr Duterte chose to resort US criticize item by item, he would earn more support easily, becoz that(US diplomatic policy) is what oedinary ppl really resent for.
You and I essentially agreed on the same thing, that Duterte is acting belligerently at a personal level, and that such behavior is unbecoming a head of state. I have no problems if Duterte is belligerent in defending policies unique to Filipino interests and domestic well being. In fact, I fully expect ANY head of state to defend his/her country vigorously. But calling an international peer 'son of a whore' ?

As an American citizen you can have certain expectations from your politicians or military officers. But you cannot expect you have the right to judge foreign head of states' unpleasant opinion if they don't receive respect in the first place from your leader.
This is where you are wrong.

When Obama criticized the Philippines for human rights issue, it was inter-state criticisms. Nothing personal about it. You can criticize with respect. You know that to be true. Such happens daily. Between friends, family, businesses, and heads of state. Obama and Duterte are peers. As such, when their politics differs, expressions of differences should remain at the state level and not descend to personal attacks.

We cheer for him because he doesn't care about trivial thing such as class,...
No. You cheer on Duterte because he insulted the American President at the most crass level: that of a thug.

This is not the way a head of state talk about another head of state...... forget head of state any civilised guy for that matter.....

It is perfectly alrite to have enemity or difference of opinion....... Heck, This guy beaten we Indians and pakistani's in this....

Politics is the art of achieving ends.

If Duterte eventually manages the stated goals, the means would have proven to be well placed.

If not, then he would prove himself to be wrong strategically.

Morality aside, Kissinger would definitely agree with the pragmatism of Duterte.

Last edited:
He is just speaking the truth.
Who knows where is Obama from?

No. You cheer on Duterte because he insulted the American President at the most crass level: that of a thug.
Wrong wrong wrong! LOL People cheer for Dutere for his honesty, pragmatic, and a true person who speak what his heart desires. The same reason many cheer for Trump, including myself LOL.

I can't wait for Trump to be elect as President. It will be the highlight of the international event, Trump vs Duerte on the main arena! LOL :rofl::rofl:

Trump vs Duterte will be as anticipated as Mayweather vs Pacquiao.

I don't think even Trump can handle Duterte.

People are saying Duterte is the 'Trump of the East'. But Trump could be the 'Duterte of the West' since Duterte is already president.

Ahahahahah...... RFLMAO.:rofl:
This guy makes me laugh. I like him for that.
First he said if China Invades Philippines islands, he and every Filipinos will fight the Chinese to their last blood. :lol:. Chinese members here were rightfully making fun of his comment and telling him off. Lol
Now he has been having a go with the U.N and Obama. Son of a whore?. Not even Kim Jung Un is this stupid/dumb and emotional to the point of using such words. :cheesy:
Can't blame him though. He comes from an uneducated/illiterate background. Such words are common in the streets/ghetto. Lol
I'm not surprised though, what do you expect from an illiterate who recently said he wanted to be the first to rape a catholic nun before she was murdered(she was gang raped and murdered by a gang), since she looked so beautiful.:woot:
This guy needs a psychiatric. Before then I'm enjoying his funny comments. I just pity Filipinos having a had of state who acts like he has mental problems. :omghaha:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...joking-rape-murder-Australian-Missionary.html

Last edited:
He may be crude but what a leader.. But i'm afraid "democrazy" might be forced on the Philippines in the near future, American style

56552200.jpg

Back
Top Bottom