What's new

Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte calls Barack Obama 'son of a wh*re'

Last time I heard, a Dutch politician have the same sentiment in regards to the Muslim people.

LOL Explain. Let's see how far your knowledge extends.

The hypocrisy is mind boggling. He throws fits at Duterte calling Obama a SOB, but doesn't even have the guts to condemn Trump's sentiments regarding Muslims and Mexicans.

No, rather stop being an American puppet. Don't say you are not.

Oh now I am an American puppet just because I side with the Americans.

What about you, a China puppet? Your sentiments appears that you are a China puppet.

Like as if you KNOW anything about my country.

Oh now I am an American puppet just because I side with the Americans.

What about you, a China puppet? Your sentiments appears that you are a China puppet.

Like as if you KNOW anything about my country.

Yes, you are. You are an American worshipper and aren't even hiding your sentiments. Thanks for acknowledging it.

I know that Duterte called Obama what he is. That's all I need to know about your country.

Explain Geert Wilders, his Islamophobia and his "movie" titled Fitna?

That seems very Islamophobic, and expresses fear mongering that Islam and Muslim people will take over Europe, turning it into Eurabia.

That sounds like Donald Trump to me.

Yes, you are. Thanks for acknowledging it.

I know that Duterte called Obama what he is. That's all I need to know about your country.

Then you are also acknowledging yourself as a China puppet.

That seems very Islamophobic, and expresses fear mongering that Islam and Muslim people will take over Europe, turning it into Eurabia.

Geert Wilders is a one man party. He never made it to the parliament. All he can do is make stupid movies and no one takes him seriously over here. Stop citing examples of people who are provocative and are irrelevant.

Stop comparing Trump who is an official US presidential nominee with a one man band Geert Wilders.

Geert Wilders is a one man party. He never made it to the parliament. All he can do is make stupid movies and no one takes him seriously.

Yet, the fact that he is a politician means that you have or had someone in your parliament that is Islamophobic.

The hypocrisy is mind boggling. He throws fits at Duterte calling Obama a SOB, but doesn't even have the guts to condemn Trump's sentiments regarding Muslims and Mexicans.

And why would I say anything that is about some other country's local policies? Oh so do you think now that I support Trump?

The answer is NO!

Consider it freedom of speech.

Then that means I have the Freedom of Speech to say all Dutch people are sex-sellers and weed smokers.

You said it yourself, "consider it freedom of speech.

No one needs to be politically correct. When one says Islam is religion of peace, people call this freedom of speech. When one calls it religion of hate everybody suddenly think this is Islamophobia and we need to avoid such remarks.

Well guess what, I don't know if American softies get offended pretty easily or how their social justice warriors operate. But this is not USA. Rest of the world doesn't and shouldn't work like that.

Geert Wilders uses his rights, nothing more. Islamists gives every reason to him to talk like that. I blame Islamists for everything that Geert Wilders says. And this is called self-criticism. This is a constructive thing. Instead of sweeping all the problems under the rug that is called political correctness, one should actually be able to talk about the problems and tell them how f*** up it really is.

No christian blew up itself in my country. But a lot of Muslims did, despite Turkey being a muslim country. Even I'm extremely angry against those goat f***ers. And I can't even imagine how angry Europeans actually are.

Yet, the fact that he is a politician means that you have or had someone in your parliament that is Islamophobic.

And why would I say anything that is about some other country's local policies? Oh so do you think now that I support Trump?

The answer is NO!

Then that means I have the Freedom of Speech to say all Dutch people are sex-sellers and weed smokers.

You said it yourself, "consider it freedom of speech.

The Dutch people overwhelmingly reject Geert Wilders and his perverted ideas. He is nothing, but a crazy Neo Nazi supporter. The few who do support him are insignificant and irrelevant.

Trump on the other hand has massive support from many white Americans. He calls Mexicans rapists, wants to ban Muslims and has other crazy ideas. He can possibly become the next US president. Like I said, comparing Geert Wilders with Trump is like comparing apples with oranges.

Feel free to say anything about anyone.

Last edited:
No one needs to be politically correct. When one says Islam is religion of peace, people call this freedom of speech. When one calls it religion of hate everybody suddenly think this is Islamophobia and we need to avoid such remarks.

Well guess what, I don't know if American softies get offended pretty easily or how their social justice warriors operate. But this is not USA. Rest of the world doesn't and shouldn't work like that.

Geert Wilders uses his rights, nothing more. Islamists gives every reason to him to talk like that. I blame Islamists for everything that Geert Wilders says. And this is called self-criticism. This is a constructive thing. Instead of sweeping all the problems under the rug that is called political correctness, one should actually be able to talk about the problems and tell them how f*** up it really is.

No christian blowed up itself in my country. But a lot of Muslims did, despite Turkey being a muslim country. Even I'm extremely angry against those goat f***ers. And I can't even imagine how angry Europeans actually are.

The problem is that if you look at his "film", he lumps everyone as "evil walking timebombs". I am sure not all are like that.

Yes, it is also the fault of the religious extremists, but what others (like Geert Wilders, Donald Trump, etc.) do and say just adds more fuel to the fire.

Everyone has the right to freely express themselves, but such freedom also comes with responsibility.

Slave mentality.

That's why they are mere vassals of America. All they will ever be are expendable American vassals. They can never be the dominant Asian power because their mentality is to always serve for the best interests of foreign powers.

China is already the dominant Asian power even as a developing country because China has the spine to stand on its own 2 feet and stand for its interests without needing acceptance from foreigners.

Asia without China will be just a Western colony.

Thank god for China.
Pathetic....
China should stand for Asia....
America's puppet regimes should be eliminated, and let locals build their real nations with pride.

The problem is that if you look at his "film", he lumps everyone as "evil walking timebombs". I am sure not all are like that.

Yes, it is also the fault of the religious extremists, but what others (like Geert Wilders, Donald Trump, etc.) do and say just adds more fuel to the fire.

Everyone has the right to freely express themselves, but such freedom also comes with responsibility.

I agree with this post. However, Obama is a weak and pathetic leader. You need to look beyond Obama's rhetoric. He is the reason why a crazy entertainer like Trump is today running for president and succeeding.

I agree with this post. However, Obama is a weak and pathetic leader. You need to look beyond Obama's rhetoric. He is the reason why a crazy entertainer like Trump is today running for president and succeeding.

I am aware Obama is weak as a president and only won way back in 2008 and in 2012 because of the fallout of the Bush Jr. Administration.

But a head of state insulting another head of state should be avoided and should be kept private.

How about calling Mexicans rapists and banning Muslims from entering a certain country? Undiplomatic?

It's different. This is about the relation of two countries. You can call him as a rude man. while the one who call Mexican rapist and banning Muslims is pure racist.

Back
Top Bottom