What's new

Pharmacy Graduate Gets 17 1/2 Years for Aid to Al-Qaeda

Hahaha you wanna talk about ill-treatment? :P Pakistani blood is proven cheapest to the mankind, anyone can spill it anywhere and get away with. As harsh as it may sound it is the truth.

I doubt it. Indian blood may be the cheapest, as Indians beat on other Indians they feel are inferior(Dalits). Indians get beat on/treated as slaves in the gulf countries, worse than cattle, and Indians get robbed and abused here in the US. Post 9-11, it wasn't Pakistanis getting beaten up, but Sikhs and Hindus.

True story.

If Muslims are discriminated in America even by courts, they should leave it and go back to their native lands.

It's in simple English. Tell me if you did not understand.

Indians..Indians...Indians, still having difficulty with differentiation. Argh, I guess I'll help.
Here's some food for thought: Not all Muslims in America are immigrants or foreigners. :whistle:

When Australians gang-rape Indians and even kill them..spit on them etc ... All India cries "racism" ... I wonder why Indians don't leave Australia then? :azn:

Please , keep your bharti smart-assesness to yourself and don't pollute the thread.

Did all this happen in one of your wet dreams mate? Time to see a shrink maybe? :undecided:

I wondewr why Dr. Martin Luther king didn't go back to Africa. I do realize it is too much to think for some folks.

This wisdom is coming from a guy who cannot differentiate between the word 'Indian' and the concept of gender. The fact that you immediately ran towards the topic of homosexuality upon hearing something that you thought was related, tells me that maybe you don't have anything against queers, but instead have something for them. :lol:

haha again same old reply of 'you're gay' loooool I remember how I used to call people gay in year 8-9 and then laugh out loud. I have grown up since then I think you should try it to, ;) life will be much easier :)

haha again same old reply of 'you're gay' loooool I remember how I used to call people gay in year 8-9 and then laugh out loud. I have grown up since then I think you should try it to, ;) life will be much easier :)

Yeah, back then we used to call people "gay" even though they weren't.
The only difference now is that we call people who are in fact "gay", gay. :D

Care to argue against the first part of the post you just quoted?

See talking about issues may help bring a resolution to it. So if you find something objectionable speak up, write to your congress or senate member. This is how you get it done in this country.

Take a page from the tragedy of Trevon Martin case.

I doubt it. Indian blood may be the cheapest, as Indians beat on other Indians they feel are inferior(Dalits). Indians get beat on/treated as slaves in the gulf countries, worse than cattle, and Indians get robbed and abused here in the US. Post 9-11, it wasn't Pakistanis getting beaten up, but Sikhs and Hindus.

True story.

In Arab countries they let you sit next to them? :P By the way only low quality labour goes to Gulf countries, Our brain drain takes place in US/UK ;)

and nevermind. Indians (Highest paid, most highly educated, and seen as model minority) are treated worse then Pakistanis (let's not forget how world sees Pakistanis) in America if that's what you wanted to hear and makes you sleep at night then i'm all up for it mate. :) whatever boosts your fake, fragile ego and floats your boat. I'm off, talk to you later :)

See talking about issues may help bring a resolution to it. So if you find something objectionable speak up, write to your congress or senate member. This is how you get it done in this country.

Take a page from the tragedy of Trevon Martin case.

Yeah too bad no one will have much sympathy for a guy who does propaganda work for AL Qaeda :rolleyes:

Indians..Indians...Indians, still having difficulty with differentiation. Argh, I guess I'll help.
Here's some food for thought: Not all Muslims in America are immigrants or foreigners. :

The ones who are discriminated definitely ARE.

In Arab countries they let you sit next to them? :P By the way only low quality labour goes to Gulf countries, Our brain drain takes place in US/UK ;)

and nevermind. Indians (Highest paid, most highly educated, and seen as model minority) are treated worse then Pakistanis (let's not forget how world sees Pakistanis) in America if that's what you wanted to hear and makes you sleep at night then i'm all up for it mate. :) whatever boosts your fake, fragile ego and floats your boat. I'm off, talk to you later :)

Money can't buy class, and obviously you have neither. I would love to humiliate you, but I'm off too. I have work in the morning and I do have some Indians working for me, but don't worry, they are my friends. lolz

True story.

True story in your dreams.

I've seen first hand how Pakistanis are treated in gulf. The hierarchy goes like this - Goras > Native Gulf Arabs > Northern/Levant arabs > Egyptians > Indians > Pakistanis > Bangladeshis/Lankans > Philipnos.

Heck Kuwait doesn't even allow Pakistanis no more into their country.

Regarding Hindus and Sikhs getting beaten up - only reason was the Sikhs resembled Arabs with their turbans and all browns were mistook as Muslims. An unfortunate event considering that some of us resembled Muslims from Pak.

Now that is the true story bro. Not the one you were spinning.

this place has been turned into a troll fest. time to close it IMHO

Yeah too bad no one will have much sympathy for a guy who does propaganda work for AL Qaeda :rolleyes:

Perhaps you are not familiar with the details of the case. The devil is in the details.

The ones who are discriminated definitely ARE.

No they aren't , dummy. An American born girl in hijab will be discriminated by racist yanks. No wonder the worst backlash of 9/11 came on Indians (Sikhs) and not on Pakistanis ...:lol:

Just as always : When in anger , people beat the crap out of Indians ...even if they were not at fault :lol:

True story in your dreams.

I've seen first hand how Pakistanis are treated in gulf. The hierarchy goes like this - Goras > Native Gulf Arabs > Northern/Levant arabs > Egyptians > Indians > Pakistanis > Bangladeshis/Lankans > Philipnos.

Heck Kuwait doesn't even allow Pakistanis no more into their country.

Regarding Hindus and Sikhs getting beaten up - only reason was the Sikhs resembled Arabs with their turbans and all browns were mistook as Muslims. An unfortunate event considering that some of us resembled Muslims from Pak.

Now that is the true story bro. Not the one you were spinning.

:lol::lol:

Another bharti crying baby. Jani , I have ACTUALLY lived in Saudi Arabia .... Al Buraida City (now google it because I know that you don't even know where it is in saudi Arabia :lol:) ... The hindus (oh Indians I meant) are treated like sh!t...Specially the short-heighten , dark skinned bhartis...they don't have ANY respect... Saudis (mature ones , not the teens) actually RESPECT you , if you are from Pakistan AND living there with your family .... Saudis don't like men that are married but are living away from their wife...

Anyways , Pakistan Muslims always get better treatment from Indian hindus :woot:

Please go and mentally masturbate somewhere else. We all know how bhartis are treated in the world . . . .

Back
Top Bottom