What's new

Pfizer/BioNTech: Sweden vaccinated 80,000 against COVID-19 through Jan 10 - health agency

Hamartia Antidote

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
United States

STOCKHOLM (Reuters) - Sweden has vaccinated around 80,000 people against COVID-19 since it began with its programme last month, the Public Health Agency said on Tuesday.

Sweden had received around 160,000 doses of Pfizer Inc and BioNTech’s vaccine by January 10, with around half having been administered by that date, Health Agency data showed.

“No region has reported problems with carrying out vaccinations,” the Agency said in a statement.

80K out of a population of how many? Is that a good thing or is that too slow? Hard to tell because I don't know the overall number.

Either way, this vaccine -- no matter where it's developed be it Asian or American or European -- is rushed into use like nothing we've ever seen. Even if they come out and tell us these vaccines are 97% effective against this biatcha of a virus, it still doesn't tell us what the side effects are. That's why these types of vaccines take years to develop because they have to test them on lab rats and then on monkeys etc. not only to see how effective they are against the virus itself but certainly to see the short but especially the long-term side effects they can cause. So they're pushing them through despite that serious consequence (and I don't blame them, I would take it myself) because this virus is pretty serious and it isn't some hoax and the entire world can suffer greatly from this new health hazard.

So let's just say a prayer that when we're inoculated eventually, that none of us fall victim to the worst possible side effects of these rushed vaccines.

Back
Top Bottom