What's new

Pew: Smartphone Ownership Is Growing Rapidly Around the World, but Not Always Equally

The point is - it should have been. These people are obviously noobs to leave out a major market like Bangladesh. There are countries in Europe which are far smaller and more inconsequential that were mentioned in this joke of a report.

If I was a thesis reviewer I'd give this a big fat 'F'.....

The sheer number of middle class folks in Bangladesh (with purchasing power to match Europeans in similar lifestyle circumstances) exceed that of a lot of countries in Europe (I read somewhere that the number of Internet users in Bangladesh exceed that of the majority of the Eurozone.

Just goes to show the stupidity in Western intellectual circles as far as finding markets for their products. Too lazy and too set in their old ways to change.

I guess the Chinese will have their cake and eat it too....

Pakistan isn’t on the list either and their population is even greater than yours. Maybe there just wasn’t enough data in some of the categories and so you had to be left out.

Pakistan isn’t on the list either and their population is even greater than yours. Maybe there just wasn’t enough data in some of the categories and so you had to be left out.

They literally picked a synopsis of varied enough developing countries. Picking Pakistan and Bangladesh when you largely have them represented by India is over commiting to that part of the world.

The clue just lies in the other developing countries picked for the study. They have enough space and variation to better ground a larger trend/conclusion on.

So please ignore the village idiot throwing his hissy fit still. He is just salty his country gets barely 10,000 tourists as it is right now....and feels hurt some random survey "confirms" that internal "windmill conspiracy" complex of his.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom