What's new

Pew Report: Jews and Hindus are most highly-educated in US

hello,first stop stealing kaveri water from Karnataka,Hello stop stealing Mullaperiyar water from Kerala..Hello,stop stealing sandalwoods from Andra..Hello,stop stealing fishes from Srilankan waters and stop destroying eco system of bay of bengal...
Atleast we have illegally occupied it from our own state,unlike some other LTTE tribes

Are you out of your mind? I have surname Shetty and on my mother's side Naidu and Saurashtrian Brahmin heritage. So you are barking on the wrong tree here.

Usual shits from the very beginning..
Who is governing India now??..ask them to remove that tag..Do it if you really have guts...
Blame blame blame Christians Muslims for each and every thing happening in Indi

I know Seculars were ruling India and hence discriminated against Hindus and got away with it for so long. For every single blame I lay at the doors of the Christians and Muslims, I accuse the Seculars 10 times over. Satisfied?

Yes,We welcomes healthy competition in education,it will help both the sides to succeed..But its not that easy as you think..Aren't you living in Bangalore??..heard about Christ university and T Johns group of institutions??..Both belongs to Keralite Christian+there are many other nursing institution belongs to our community..We excels even outside Kerala,So its not because of any minority dominated Kerala government help.we excels everywhere we go..Its a fact..

Then what about you Tamils??
There are far more Tamils living outside Tamilnadu than Malayalis outside Kerala..what about millions of Indian Tamils living in Malaysia and Singapore??.heck even Bangalore has 30-40 lakhs Tamils,that about 27% of total Bangalore population,you can see thousands of Tamil workers coming to Bangalore city from Krishnagiri,darmapuri,erode,salem district in trains and buses every day..even Kerala has more Tamils than Malayalis in Tamilnadu..
isn't not escaping that too from a paradise like Tamilnadu??
Yeah I have heard about Christ University. I have seen it too. It was established on a land given by the erstwhile British puppets. See, that is the point - the monopoly needs to end. Perhaps just like anti monopoly laws, similar things can be done and the excessive Christian control curtailed. There are far too many Christ, Mary and other Universities when compared to Aligarh or BHU etc.

Colonial constructs will need to give way to the new. The future beckons us all.

Blame blame blame Christians Muslims for each and every thing happening in India..
No, you are mistaken there. When it comes to brainwashing and hypocrisy - nothing comes close to the Organized Churches and their convents. Their worldview is as chilling as any Islamic terrorist, only that they poison minds from their childhood. Tableeghi Jamaats are the only Muslim group that converts(tries to) aggressively. No one else does that.

This needs to end and the recently converted Christians (last 20 years) should be declared as Hindus by Law, exceptions will have to be sought by mails to the DM. The Churches mushroomed all over the South has also to be cured - secular hospitals, schools, community centers etc need to replace them.

hello,first stop stealing kaveri water from Karnataka,Hello stop stealing Mullaperiyar water from Kerala..Hello,stop stealing sandalwoods from Andra..Hello,stop stealing fishes from Srilankan waters and stop destroying eco system of bay of bengal...
Atleast we have illegally occupied it from our own state,unlike some other LTTE tribes

Usual shits from the very beginning..
Who is governing India now??..ask them to remove that tag..Do it if you really have guts...
Blame blame blame Christians Muslims for each and every thing happening in India..

Don't drag the muslims into this. If someone wants to convert with their free will,fine. But this missionary sponsored Christian luring and converting should end. It was disgusting to see the Christian missionaries jump and proclaiming , :time to convert in Nepal.

This is benefits of selective inmigration of few million from country of 1.3 billion.

Indians put a high premium on education, those who settle abroad even more so... if you check just their nationality and not just religion you will see that Indian sikhs or christians or muslims or buddhists etc also amongst that group in the US

it's been the only way out of poverty for the vast majority of our people for decades now since independence.

I know Seculars were ruling India and hence discriminated against Hindus and got away with it for so long. For every single blame I lay at the doors of the Christians and Muslims, I accuse the Seculars 10 times over. Satisfied?
you are a first class hypocrite..i have seen you defending peoples like asram bapu,sakshi and labeling each and every cases or accusations against them as false or Christian conspiracies...You are interested only in finding faults and taking ill about other religions,but turn blind eyes and defending every ill doings in your religion...
I have never said that we are perfect or something special,i have only said we Kerala Christian excels in educational business,that doesn't means that others can't,yes may be because of our minority tag,but you can't accept that fact too(many are prestigious institutions in India) and calling our communities as illegal poachers,Your own Hindu dominated NDA government is in power for the past one year,isn't??.just ask them to remove that tag,And build as many Hindu educational institutions all over India,Don't you have power,support and fundings??..If yours is better,students will automatically flow into it and underperforming ones will eventually die out...

Are you out of your mind? I have surname Shetty and on my mother's side Naidu and Saurashtrian Brahmin heritage. So you are barking on the wrong tree here.
le sull helidare chapplillinda hoditini,hushaar..nim mathrubashe Tamil anta neeve heltidralla bahala sala..adarinda neev Tamil anta ankonde..nim taayina ooru Tamilnad taane??..haagandre 'naidu-brahmin' yellinda bandbitte eega??

you are a first class hypocrite..i have seen you defending peoples like asram bapu,sakshi and labeling each and every cases or accusations against them as false or Christian conspiracies...You are interested only in finding faults and taking ill about other religions,but turn blind eyes and defending every ill doings in your religion...
I have never said that we are perfect or something special,i have only said we Kerala Christian excels in educational business,that doesn't means that others can't,yes may be because of our minority tag,but you can't accept that fact too(many are prestigious institutions in India) and calling our communities as illegal poachers,Your own Hindu dominated NDA government is in power for the past one year,isn't??.just ask them to remove that tag,And build as many Hindu educational institutions all over India,Don't you have power,support and fundings??..If yours is better,students will automatically flow into it and underperforming ones will eventually die out...

Asaram Bapu is innocent until and unless the courts declare him guilty. Propaganda is not reality. There has been enough victimization of Hindu religious leaders to take such accusations with a bag of salt.

Sakshi Maharaj comments was crude, but true. Who can deny that sonia gandhis European origin gave her an advantage over Menaka Gandhis Indian origin ?

I have only seen her defend Hinduism from attacks from the likes of you. All attacks has been in response to posts which attack and malign Hinduism and Hindutva.

You did claim to be special. You did claim to fight back against "Hindu oppression". Classic christian persecution complex that is the Modus operandi of christians everywhere. Only thing you did not claim was that you were nailed to the cross.

Having a monopoly and unfair trade practices is not the same as "excel". It is the OPPOSITE of excel. And you wonder why people take offence.

Hindus do not practice active discrimination and bigotry like the christians, so NO Hindu will ask the NDA govt. to do so. The fact that you think that this is the answer to christian bigotry, displays your mindset.

You want to cover up christian bigotry by encouraging Hindus to become bigots too. Disgusting.

le sull helidare chapplillinda hoditini,hushaar..nim mathrubashe Tamil anta neeve heltidralla bahala sala..adarinda neev Tamil anta ankonde..nim taayina ooru Tamilnad taane??..haagandre 'naidu-brahmin' yellinda bandbitte eega??

How does that matter ? its irrelevant.

Asaram Bapu is innocent until and unless the courts declare him guilty. Propaganda is not reality. There has been enough victimization of Hindu religious leaders to take such accusations with a bag of salt.

Sakshi Maharaj comments was crude, but true. Who can deny that sonia gandhis European origin gave her an advantage over Menaka Gandhis Indian origin ?

I have only seen her defend Hinduism from attacks from the likes of you. All attacks has been in response to posts which attack and malign Hinduism and Hindutva.

You did claim to be special. You did claim to fight back against "Hindu oppression". Classic christian persecution complex that is the Modus operandi of christians everywhere. Only thing you did not claim was that you were nailed to the cross.

Having a monopoly and unfair trade practices is not the same as "excel". It is the OPPOSITE of excel. And you wonder why people take offence.

Hindus do not practice active discrimination and bigotry like the christians, so NO Hindu will ask the NDA govt. to do so. The fact that you think that this is the answer to christian bigotry, displays your mindset.

You want to cover up christian bigotry by encouraging Hindus to become bigots too. .
haha..Then same rule should be applicable for Abdul Nassar Madani,he is innocent until the court found him guilty..but still you peoples are calling him a terrorist..
Don't say that you don't practice discrimination and bigotry.what about calling for 'revoke voting rights for minorities or sterilizing them,isn't Shiva sena a Hindu group??..your peoples are even calling mahathma Gandhi as a British agent etc...Its only because of your caste discrimination,lot and lots of peoples are converting,you are giving missionaries a good environment to flourish..please don't cover up your ill doings and blaming every thing on missionaries...

Ah yes I remember, you had said you are from gujarat. I am a mallu, but I love gujarati culture and food.

Is the richest man in Gujarat a brahmin ? is the smartest man in Gujarat a Brahmin ?

Brahmins are certainly not richest or anywhere near the richest. However, Brahmins are respected people here and known for their intelligence and principle like the rest of India.

How does that matter ? its irrelevant.
Relevant,If she could generalize all my community members as illegal poachers..,then the very same should be applicable for Tamil hindus-LTTE terrorist,anti nationals,killers of Rajev Gandhi..

haha..Then same rule should be applicable for Abdul Nassar Madani,he is innocent until the court found him guilty..but still you peoples are calling him a terrorist..
Don't say that you don't practice discrimination and bigotry.what about calling for 'revoke voting rights for minorities or sterilizing them,isn't Shiva sena a Hindu group??..your peoples are even calling mahathma Gandhi as a British agent etc...Its only because of your caste discrimination,lot and lots of peoples are converting,you are giving missionaries a good environment to flourish..please don't cover up your ill doings and blaming every thing on missionaries...

Since there is no POTA, Madani is a free man. Where is the contradiction ?

Shiva Sena is a political party. Not a Hindu group. If your hate has distorted your thinking that is your problem. I cannot answer for that.

Muslim leader rejoins Shiv Sena | Business Standard News

Who are "your people" ? Who are you to decide who "my people" are ? Stick to what you know, do not pretend to know me.

There are lots of people doing drugs too, that does not mean we are providing good environment for them to flourish. There is prostitution in India too, does that mean we are providing good environment for them to flourish.

But the Children of Macaulay have knowing turned a blind eye to missionaries and discrimination. The same as Children of John Munroe have turned kerala into a cess pool.

Brahmins are certainly not richest or anywhere near the richest. However, Brahmins are respected people here and known for their intelligence and principle like the rest of India.

The same is not true for the rest of India. Let us list all the famous and respected people from Gujarat, tell me how many are brahmins.

1. Sardar Patel
2. Narendra Modi
3. Muhammed Ali Jinnah
4. Vikram Sarabhai
5. Homi Baba
6. Dhuribhai Ambani
7. Adani
8. Azim Premji
9. Mahatma Gandhi
10. Morarji Desai
11. Swamy Dayananda Saraswati
12. Cyrus Poonawala
13. Dadabhai Navroji
14. Nani Palkiwala
15. Soli Sorabji
16. Paresh Rawal
17. Sanjeev Kumar
18. Smriti Irani
19. Manmohan Desai
20. Zubin Mehta

This is benefits of selective inmigration of few million from country of 1.3 billion.

Isn't the same true for every other group and nationalities? Are you saying that any Tahir, Danish and Haroon from Pakistan can immigrate to America?

But the Children of Macaulay have knowing turned a blind eye to missionaries and discrimination.
I am not turning blind eyes,Its you peoples who are making a good atmosphere for Christian missionaries to flourish in India,their duty is to spread Christianity,they do it at any cost..If there is no such caste discrimination among Hindus in India as you said,there would have never a single missionary team or these much Christians in India today.. Even in this very PDF,you can see tonnes of threads on Dalit discrimination..

Since there is no POTA, Madani is a free man. Where is the contradiction ?

Shiva Sena is a political party. Not a Hindu group. If your hate has distorted your thinking that is your problem. I cannot answer for that.

Muslim leader rejoins Shiv Sena | Business Standard News

Who are "your people" ? Who are you to decide who "my people" are ? Stick to what you know, do not pretend to know me.

There are lots of people doing drugs too, that does not mean we are providing good environment for them to flourish. There is prostitution in India too, does that mean we are providing good environment for them to flourish.

But the Children of Macaulay have knowing turned a blind eye to missionaries and discrimination. The same as Children of John Munroe have turned kerala into a cess pool.

The same is not true for the rest of India. Let us list all the famous and respected people from Gujarat, tell me how many are brahmins.

1. Sardar Patel
2. Narendra Modi
3. Muhammed Ali Jinnah
4. Vikram Sarabhai
5. Homi Baba
6. Dhuribhai Ambani
7. Adani
8. Azim Premji
9. Mahatma Gandhi
10. Morarji Desai
11. Swamy Dayananda Saraswati
12. Cyrus Poonawala
13. Dadabhai Navroji
14. Nani Palkiwala
15. Soli Sorabji
16. Paresh Rawal
17. Sanjeev Kumar
18. Smriti Irani
19. Manmohan Desai
20. Zubin Mehta

Out of your list, Swamy Dayand saraswati, Morarji Desai and Paresh rawal are certainly Brahmins. There may be other 2 or 3. Adani and Ambanis, Smrity Irani , Azim Premji etc are celebrities and certainly not very respectable person. Here I am talking about community as a whole. Giving some irrelevant example shall prove nothing.

Back
Top Bottom