What's new

Pew Report: Jews and Hindus are most highly-educated in US

LOL...jealousy would be pointless since I am a Malayali. I have do doubt christians like yourself are proud of enslaving the hindus. I agree with you there.

Like I said, Hindus cannot turn as Bigoted as christians nor as unethical and immoral as christians.

Its foolish to ask us to become as depraved as you, just so that you can feel better about yourself :sick:
haha..This very thread is a classical example.who is better,intelligent-Brahmins or Dalits??...This is where you fail..

haha..This very thread is a classical example.who is better,intelligent-Brahmins or Dalits??...This is where you fail..

LOL. You are a christian claiming chrisians are better, another is a brahmin claiming brahmins are better :lol:

You are mirror images of each other. Take a closer look at who failed.

le sull helidare chapplillinda hoditini,hushaar..nim mathrubashe Tamil anta neeve heltidralla bahala sala..adarinda neev Tamil anta ankonde..nim taayina ooru Tamilnad taane??..haagandre 'naidu-brahmin' yellinda bandbitte eega??

Go and hit with chappali your mother, idiot. My mother is a Naidu though she was born and brought up in Mumbai. Her father who is a Naidu was a resident of Tamil Nadu though and they speak Tamil at home, just like the Naidus in Maharashtra speak Marathi. So they are not natives. I have stated this before also. On her mother's side she is a Brahmin from Saurastra.

you are a first class hypocrite..i have seen you defending peoples like asram bapu,sakshi and labeling each and every cases or accusations against them as false or Christian conspiracies..

What has Sakski Maharaj done? Has he committed any crime or threatened anyone? He is exercising his freedom of speech without threatening anybody and he has every right to. Asaram Bapu is believed to be innocent by many including Dr. Swamy and others. So what is the hypocrisy and why should I blame them? It is a fact that your Christian institutions are involved in tearing down all Hindu saints and as of now whole of India knows what kind of scumbags rule the church in India. From stealing and copying all Hindu rituals, arts, norms, to even concepts at the same time bad mouthing it is something that only Christians have mastered and you are proud of such double standards.

Caste influences the personal behaviors of everyone in South Asia, despite the high and mighty airs of some.

Would you as a Syrian Christian happily marry from a newly converted Adivasi family? You may, but you would think twice about what the more conservative members of your family have to say about it. Forget Adavasi Christians, syromalabar and Latin Catholics think twice before marrying, same goes for muslims.

Latest UN report said India have more poverty then Pakistan so lol

And lmao at only skilled can migrate, today they caught 13 Pakistanis who were trying to get in to USA through mexico. If Indians start to take such risks or USA open borders for them then I will see how this average stays the same.

One just need to visit India to get real picture of Indians.

There are many Indians detained in Texas for trying to get here illegally, that is why illegal Indians have now surpassed illegal Mexicans in this country. As for his stupid cab comment it would only take me one day in the city to show him how many of his fellow bhartis are cabbies. Pug wearing cabbies are not Pakistani this I assure you. Yet idk why these indians always bash cabbies I guess they don't know that there are many many Indian cabbies.

As for skilled vs unskilled, Indians are given priority when it comes to visas that is because Pakistan is seen as a security risk (although recently visitation visa rules have relaxed for Pakistan).

Jews and Hindus ironically are also two nationalities engaged in wide spread financial crime, scams, money laundry and everything else. No wonder!

And having good education no way directly translates to being smart.
Having worked with some top of the class educated Hindus, Muslims, Christians and Jews who were offset by local Bedouins in logic and critical thinking as well as approach to problem solving...

Jews and Hindus ironically are also two nationalities engaged in wide spread financial crime, scams, money laundry and everything else. No wonder!

And having good education no way directly translates to being smart.
Having worked with some top of the class educated Hindus, Muslims, Christians and Jews who were offset by local Bedouins in logic and critical thinking as well as approach to problem solving...

1. They aren't nationalities they are religions.
2. Why are you comparing an ethnic group compared to 4 different religious groups?

Back
Top Bottom