What's new

Pew Report: Jews and Hindus are most highly-educated in US

Isn't the same true for every other group and nationalities? Are you saying that any Tahir, Danish and Haroon from Pakistan can immigrate to America?

Its not true for everyone, like when UK opened borders for Mirpuris in UK.

Look at Mexicans stereotypes in USA while Mexico country even today is 100 years ahead of India and more developed.

Its not true for everyone, look when UK opened borders for Mirpuris in UK.

Look at Mexicans stereotypes in USA while Mexico country even today is 100 years ahead of India and more developed.

But whats stopping the average Pakistani in America to do just as well as their Indian counterparts.

But whats stopping the average Pakistani in America to do just as well as their Indian counterparts.

There are lots of Pakistanis doing well but others as well who bring average down. The types of people on average who go out of Pakistan and India are usually from different background.

One just need to see how developed India is to get real picture of Indians.

There are lots of Pakistanis doing well but others as well who bring average down. The types of people on average who go out of Pakistan and India are usually from different background.

Its more developed than Pakistan, but that's not the point is it?

Only skilled migrants can migrate to America, but the problem is the skills they gain in Pakistan, more often than not are pretty much useless in America, and they end up driving cabs.

That's not true...lot of middle class and lower middle class student are going to US and other countries also

Its more developed than Pakistan, but that's not the point is it?

Only skilled migrants can migrate to America, but the problem is the skills they gain in Pakistan, more often than not are pretty much useless in America, and they end up driving cabs.

Latest UN report said India have more poverty then Pakistan so lol

And lmao at only skilled can migrate, today they caught 13 Pakistanis who were trying to get in to USA through mexico. If Indians start to take such risks or USA open borders for them then I will see how this average stays the same.

One just need to visit India to get real picture of Indians.

Latest UN report said India have more poverty then Pakistan so lol

And lmao at only skilled can migrate, today they caught 13 Pakistanis who were trying to get in to USA through mexico. If Indians start to take such risks or USA open borders for them then I will see how this average stays the same.

One just need to visit India to get real picture of Indians.

Yet India has higher HDI than Pakistan right? Stop giving excuses for your mediocrity.

upload_2015-5-16_11-2-30.png

upload_2015-5-16_10-59-42.png

I am not turning blind eyes,Its you peoples who are making a good atmosphere for Christian missionaries to flourish in India,their duty is to spread Christianity,they do it at any cost..If there is no such caste discrimination among Hindus in India as you said,there would have never a single missionary team or these much Christians in India today.. Even in this very PDF,you can see tonnes of threads on Dalit discrimination..

I mean the "secular" hindus who turned a blind eye. Today Modi govt. has cracked down on all illegal NGO's.

Its another lie to say caste is responsible for conversion :lol: .............. POVERTY is the root cause. EVERY one of conversions by missionaries was done my MONEY power.

The same as Children of John Munroe have turned kerala into a cess pool.
Ohh please,What cesspool??..Its nothing but jealousy...you are jealous of our achievements.Don't blame others for your own incapability and wrong doings...Its only because of your castiest behavior,Kerala has such a High minority population...We are proud of what we are now...

Out of your list, Swamy Dayand saraswati, Morarji Desai and Paresh rawal are certainly Brahmins. There may be other 2 or 3. Adani and Ambanis, Smrity Irani , Azim Premji etc are celebrities and certainly not very respectable person. Here I am talking about community as a whole. Giving some irrelevant example shall prove nothing.

That list just came from the top of my mind. It still to say Self made Billionaires are not respectable. They did not steal that money. HRD Minister of India is not respectable ? Youngest ever.

My point is greatness has nothing to do with caste, nor has intelligence or ambition. I gave the example of Gujarat since you said you area gujarati.

But I still consider Gujarat as the only place where the spirit of Hinduism is still alive and roams free.

I mean the "secular" hindus who turned a blind eye. Today Modi govt. has cracked down on all illegal NGO's.

Its another lie to say caste is responsible for conversion :lol: .............. POVERTY is the root cause. EVERY one of conversions by missionaries was done my MONEY power.
Conversion is largely happening among Dalits and fishermen folks,who are far poorer on average than others...
Don't you peoples have money??..Amrithananda mayi maDam in Kerala has a total worth of 3000 crores..There are many such wealthy babas and swamis all over India..Ask them to start hospitals,schools,other facilities for poor sections just like the missionaries do..

Ohh please,What cesspool??..Its nothing but jealousy...you are jealous of our achievements.Don't blame others for your own incapability and wrong doings...Its only because of your castiest behavior,Kerala has such a High minority population...We are proud of what we are now...

LOL...jealousy would be pointless since I am a Malayali. I have do doubt christians like yourself are proud of enslaving the hindus. I agree with you there.

Conversion is largely happening among Dalits and fishermen folks,who are far poorer on average than others...
Don't you peoples have money??..Amrithananda mayi maDam in Kerala has a total worth of 3000 crores..There are many such wealthy babas and swamis all over India..Ask them to start hospitals,schools,other facilities for poor sections just like the missionaries do..

Like I said, Hindus cannot turn as Bigoted as christians nor as unethical and immoral as christians.

Its foolish to ask us to become as depraved as you, just so that you can feel better about yourself :sick:

HDI is hardly only indicator, it has tiny bit higher HDI yet still more poor and hungry then Pakistan? Blame those who invented HDI. Stop playing around, look at Indians in India.

Indian's in India are still way ahead of Pakistanis. Tell me one field where India is behind Pakistan? Scientific output? Industrial output? Medical field? Stop kidding yourself.

As for poverty and hunger, your country needs to conduct to a proper census to even reflect the accurate figures. :lol:

Indian's in India are still way ahead of Pakistanis. Tell me one field where India is behind Pakistan? Scientific output? Industrial output? Medical field? Stop kidding yourself.

As for poverty and hunger, your country needs to conduct to a proper census to even reflect the accurate figures. :lol:

UN reports not Pakistan or Indian ones. India have set such low poverty line that soon 0% Indians will be poor. India GDP is around 7 times higher then Pak while having 7 times more population. Shame on you for making up numbers. Pathetic

UN reports are lies and India is as developed as USA. Happy?

Back
Top Bottom