What's new

Peter Haas meets families of victims of enforced disappearance

What are you talking about here? I want democracy restored in Bangladesh. When did I ever say I am a BNP man? I am neutral and I criticize all state thieves.

Because BNP stole money, therefore, it is no logic that BAL has the right to make BD a bankrupt country by stealing money left and right.

Love the country and not a political party.

Lolz - have you changed persona again?

I can pull up your post lamenting your BNP cousin mayor if you want 😁

Dhuti noshto hoye galo Dada ?

Malkocha mere nin - dourey paliye jabar agey......

Answer the question - ad hominem is all you have nowadays. Are Khaleda and Tarek corrupt and are they dead?

Youre a shill and also a cretin.

Let me see if I have it right ,

1) Your Honor " It is ok to steal cause some guy stole 15 years ago and got away it."

2) Your Honor " It is ok to murder someone cause some guy murdered someone and got away 15 years ago"

You see the absurdity of the AL fanboys ?

BTW Tariq Zia got what he deserved, rumour has it army beat the crap out of him.

Can we use the same argument of the AL fanboys and expect army to beat the crap out of you know whom ?

Last edited:
Let me see if I have it right ,

1) Your Honor " It is ok to steal cause some guy stole 15 years ago and got away it."

2) Your Honor " It is ok to murder someone cause some guy murdered someone and got away 15 years ago"

You see the absurdity of the AL fanboys ?

BTW Tariq Zia got what he deserved, rumour has it army beat the crap out of him.

Can we use the same argument of the fanboys and expect army to beat the crap out of you know whom ?

The army is not that stupid.

They never touched Hasina or Khaleda. Army have their own corruption to cover up.

Tariq was beaten because he threatened and insulted senior officers. Not because of his stealing. And Tariq chora was directly involved with bombings of places like Shahjalal’s Mazar. Some Sylheti officers did not like that…

Having said that, once Hasina passes away I will watch with popcorn if BAL ministers and district leaders get beaten the crap out of them 😂😂😂

This is the only place they can cry as they have no power to change the reality on the ground. :lol:
How many gatherings the Opposition people have successfully organized to unite the pro-Indian BAL and Hasina?

So, why do you think anti-BAL people are alone?

If you think Hasina is a popular superpower with BA degree earned in 6 years, please ask her to compete in the next free and general election.

She knows she cannot win and so she does not accept the CTG system.

Lolz - have you changed persona again?

I can pull up your post lamenting your BNP cousin mayor if you want 😁
Do not please put words in my mouth. A better human being does not distort truths. Learn civility.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom