What's new

Peshawar operation concludes after 17 hours, all suspected terrorists neutralised

Dude, Violance begets Violance, and hatred begets hatred. We have learned that the hard way from Kashmir.

I bet your operations Zarb-e-azb etc. were messages of peace that it will never create heated in anyone mind in Pakistan. :disagree:

What has violence got to do with your agencies claiming a pigeon as a spy?

Frankly you’re the only one crying here. It’s ok.. it’s manly to cry too once in i while. I cried for that crow.

We are actually enjoying. Just waiting for few more months. But I think you will never understand.

What has violence got to do with your agencies claiming a pigeon as a spy?

Why are you dodging topic. Discuss the topic on hand that is terrorism.

JeM. And the details of the same was shared with every member of UNSC. The reason why none of the UNSC members including China condemed our unilateral action rather they just called for peace. ;)
Jem or not. My friend, the boy was Kashmiri. fact is a fact, twisting wont change it.
Condemnation theory- if there was no condemnation on your incursions, then there was no condemnation on downing of your two jets either. hopefully you will get the drift!

We are actually enjoying. Just waiting for few more months. But I think you will never understand.
I m sure you are. Hence your countless hours spent on a Pakistani defence forum where claims of military victory are now reduced to FATF and UNSC. We ve faced worse sanctions post-Chaghai. Also sanctions were always a blessing in disguise since they enhanced our indigenous capability, used to open a can of whoop-a$$ on 27th Feb.

Why are you dodging topic. Discuss the topic on hand that is terrorism.

On the contrary, i called out your so called “identification” capabilities. You claimed to have independently unilaterally identified JEM as the culprit. I just threw some light on your said “identification “.

Indeed. 5 Pakistani and an Afghani citizen prove the same. LOL :crazy:

India Support TTP , its no secret .. Ehsaan ullah ehsan and Latif Mehsood both acknowledge that , and both are top level commanders in TTP and JuA .. what more evidence you want ?

Jem or not. My friend, the boy was Kashmiri. fact is a fact, twisting wont change it.
Condemnation theory- if there was no condemnation on your incursions, then there was no condemnation on downing of your two jets either. hopefully you will get the drift!

Yes he was a Kashmiri. Just like almost all mujahids who end up dying inside Pakistan are very much Pakistanis. And one must be a fool to think that a hardcore Islamist will die for a Hindutva nation. LOL :lol:

India Support TTP , its no secret .. Ehsaan ullah ehsan and Latif Mehsood both acknowledge that , and both are top level commanders in TTP and JuA .. what more evidence you want ?

LOL, at a confession taken under duress. :lol:

Yes he was a Kashmiri. Just like almost all mujahids who end up dying inside Pakistan are very much Pakistanis. And one must be a fool to think that a hardcore Islamist will die for a Hindutva nation. LOL :lol:

Which brings us full circle to your reply whereby you sarcastically brushed off that India had anything to do with the terrorists, since they are afghan and Pakistani.

LOL, at a confession taken under duress. :lol:
Thank you for understanding and managing to read between the lines. Lets get back to the topic of discussion.

I m sure you are. Hence your countless hours spent on a Pakistani defence forum where claims of military victory are now reduced to FATF and UNSC. We ve faced worse sanctions post-Chaghai. Also sanctions were always a blessing in disguise since they enhanced our indigenous capability, used to open a can of whoop-a$$ on 27th Feb.

TBH, don't brag much about a petty success over a skirimish. Luckily you succeed that. In an unlikely even of a full fledged war you won't sustain since you are simply BANKRUPT, you don't have the money to sustain a war, the reason why a lot of unilateral peace measures from Pakistan side is happening lately. LOL :lol:

Its just that the appetite for war is too low in India was well since we don't want to hurt our economic progress. So yes, it's nice watching an adversely die a slow death under his/her own weight simply by doing nothing and waiting. ;)

Thank you for understanding and managing to read between the lines. Lets get back to the topic of discussion.

Well topic of discussion is. Sadly it ain't over yet for Pakistan it seems. :(

but Kasab confession was seen as divine truth why ?

Kasab who?? The guys who was caught in the act on live camera, huh??

But Kasab was never your citizen. Then why so concerned about his statement ??

Kasab who?? The guys who was caught in the act on live camera, huh??

again , dodge my question ? Why Kasab confession under your custody is truth and Top Commanders of TTP and JuA confessions are false ? they both are also caught in the act, and getting caught in camera hmm how does it prove that he was sent by Pakistan or was a Pakistani ? haha

But Kasab was never your citizen. Then why so concerned about his statement ??

But I use your logic against you , and now you are looking for escape argument , like McDonald's , I'm lovin it :D

TBH, don't brag much about a petty success over a skirimish. Luckily you succeed that. In an unlikely even of a full fledged war you won't sustain since you are simply BANKRUPT, you don't have the money to sustain a war, the reason why a lot of unilateral peace measures from Pakistan side is happening lately. LOL :lol:

Its just that the appetite for war is too low in India was well since we don't want to hurt our economic progress. So yes, it's nice watching an adversely die a slow death under his/her own weight simply by doing nothing and waiting. ;)

Not bragging. On the contrary i am showing you the futility of your bragging about FATF and UNSC.
When Pakistan wants to avoid war, it is because we can’t sustain a war for long owing to our economy and are scared etc etc.

But when India avoids war, it is because they are a peace loving nation that wants economic development.

As for who can sustain what, you can read the NYT article about your military and their equipment. “Vintage Army” is the term used. Yeah i know it’s propaganda because it doesn’t suit your narrative, but do read it just for fun.

Let’s not derail the thread further with these useless go-arounds.

Not bragging. On the contrary i am showing you the futility of your bragging about FATF and UNSC.
When Pakistan wants to avoid war, it is because we can’t sustain a war for long owing to our economy and are scared etc etc.

But when India avoids war, it is because they are a peace loving nation that wants economic development.

As for who can sustain what, you can read the NYT article about your military and their equipment. “Vintage Army” is the term used. Yeah i know it’s propaganda because it doesn’t suit your narrative, but do read it just for fun.

Let’s not derail the thread further with these useless go-arounds.

Well who's started derailing in the first place ??

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom