What's new

Peshawar Metro Bus

Instead of recalling "Muna Bhai", at least appreciate whats taking place.

Yes, those other projects shouldn't be on hold but again, at least appreciate something which is going to be available for public soon.

Sorry i can't appreciate those ill thought and poorly executed projects.
That's just waste of $ billions.
Copying Shebaz Sharif blindly is stupidity.

Sorry i can't appreciate those ill thought and poorly executed projects.
That's just waste of $ billions.
Copying Shebaz Sharif blindly is stupidity.

Any sane and patriotic Pakistan will support such projects (unless one is a patwari), which will generate employment for Pakistan and provide new public transportation.

https://www.londonreconnections.com/2018/fare-whom-the-bell-tolls-the-end-of-the-tfl-ticket-office/#

We are far behind rest of the world. Even Tehran has more advance transportation system then us. The system we are building now it’s 50 years old or older.

From London....
From 1928
upload_2019-10-27_14-11-9.jpeg

From 1951
upload_2019-10-27_14-12-21.jpeg

From 1964
upload_2019-10-27_14-13-39.jpeg

From 1970
upload_2019-10-27_14-14-30.jpeg

From 1988
upload_2019-10-27_14-15-23.jpeg

From 1990
upload_2019-10-27_14-16-1.jpeg

Any sane and patriotic Pakistan will support such projects (unless one is a patwari), which will generate employment for Pakistan and provide new public transportation.
I think you immigrated to Canada recently but surely not on education base, otherwise you would be able to understood the message properly.
Despite your pointless debate, i try to expand...., spending $ wisely means, generating twice the amount of jobs and plenty more transport infrastructure, which would be more sustainable.
Wasting billions of state money on ill planned and poor quality infrastructure, is also corruption and shall be equally punished as stealing billions of rupees.
asking for transparency in projects of multi billion rupees, is not about being un-patriotic.
Last but not least, every patwari in Punjab is being re-appointed by new rulers of Punjab.

I think you immigrated to Canada recently but surely not on education base, otherwise you would be able to understood the message properly.
Despite your pointless debate, i try to expand...., spending $ wisely means, generating twice the amount of jobs and plenty more transport infrastructure, which would be more sustainable.
Wasting billions of state money on ill planned and poor quality infrastructure, is also corruption and shall be equally punished as stealing billions of rupees.
asking for transparency in projects of multi billion rupees, is not about being un-patriotic.
Last but not least, every patwari in Punjab is being re-appointed by new rulers of Punjab.

First of all, Dude, dont worry about when I immigrated to Canada or my comprehension skills. I am certainly better than many trolls here.

Second of all, if its pointless debate than whats the point in quoting me back, lol?

Now coming to the point, perhaps project many not be well managed, however, there is no way it can be labelled as "poor quality infrastructure". Only a naive or fool will call it that, after looking at the data shared by @ghazi52 sahab.

As for transparency, I am all in for it, however, it shouldn't be limited to ONLY this project. Transparency should be applied on all those projects too which were initiated, completed or abandoned by PML-N & PPP as well.

Last but not the least, it seems to me the classical case of damned if you do and damned if you don't.

Sir G, by interviews/data/infrastructure it seems most planned project of transportation in its class as compared to same category - but also seems to be most expensive. If this project stands on its own then well and good; but if it also goes for subsidised service then a burden on financial resources of government and tax payers money. Let's wait and see the results.

asking for transparency in projects of multi billion rupees, is not about being un-patriotic
You are absolutely right, transparency in every project/plan/transaction/contract is vital to resist corruption and in conservation of people's money. Transparency across all projects regardless of poltical governments.

Wow so moving..... coming from the supporter of Patwaris who destroyed Pakistan and stole money to buy mansions . Do you ever feel bad about yourself for defending those who are poor people money

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom