What's new

Peshawar Massacre - TTP kills hundreds of school kids (Avoid graphic pics/vids)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LATEST:O NEGATIVE BLOOD GROUP REQUIRED IN LADY READING

THOSE WHO ESCAPED HAVE SAID THERE ARE 6 TO 8 TERRORISTS.3 NOW HAVE BLOWN THEMSELVES/SOME TEACHERS ARE STILL BEING HELD HOSTAGE

Just fukin nuke those bloody tribal agencies i m sure no one is gonna miss those shit for brain heads.

It is extremely distressing to read this. I don't care what your religious views - anyone targeting kids in schools is nothing but an embodiment of evil. I hope this ends soon.

PAK ARMY TAKE UP POSITIONS

635543412425903445..jpg

if families are innocent, lets not kill indiscriminately. Let anger not turn us into same monsters as enemy. Then what would be difference between humanity and evil?

Nope, that is exactly what should be done. Humanity is practices on humans and animals.. not these creatures.

There is clear precedent for it in early Islamic history as well, if humanity is to be shown.. then if the jews of Bani Qurayzah refused to give up their ways.. and themselves decided their death.. then these people should be given the same treatment.

Terrorist are killing kids 1 by 1 first they were firing in the air then 1 by 1 firing at kids... The Terrorist are wearing black Shalwar Kameez and speaking Arabic they are looking like foreign.... A Student telling media

What the hell?
They are killing kids one by one .PA should end this once and for all.How can one human become a devil like this.?

5 Talibans killed. Juat one left. Hope this ends soon

this madness has to stop i say we take operation zarbe azb to the next level and wipe the middle east from the terrorist scums in all out grand operation uptill uzbekistan from where they emerged from .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom