What's new

Peshawar Massacre - TTP kills hundreds of school kids (Avoid graphic pics/vids)

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 dead large area of school cleared and a hall of school is cleared but still kids are hostage in other hall
damn, thoughts and prayers for the safety of those poor innocent kids

I don't get it how the hell terrorist penetrate so deep into peshawar that too into warsak road.to reach into warsak,they should have to pass atleast 3-4 checkposts within peshawar atleast 10 more check posts to reach from khyber agency to peshawar.

It means they got weapons within peshawar

It was never a human rights issue. Far too many people sympathise with these terrorists because of the religious aspect.

TTP according to some were just disillusioned brothers.

I don't really see much changing after this either. A hundred more killed, which will be followed by crying and conspiracies and back to square one.

No-one in this country can address the underlying socio-economic and religious issues.

Welcome back (though in a very difficult time) my friend. As usual; you are a voice of wisdom and reason. Just as there are so many like you in your country. Please come together now; please give each other strength and courage to see this horrific time through and give solace and understanding to the bereaved families.
After that; please remain together and repel this attack on your lives and values that you hold dear. We have solidarity with you and our heart-felt wish is only that you overcome all that which hurts you. May all the Children in you country grow up in a Safe and Secure environment to realize their true potential that they were born with.

Given the timing (as it was exam, must be full attendance), I am afraid the casualty will rise and may touch 150 or more. Hope I am proven wrong. :( :(

this will be / is the biggest mistake made by TTP and their co-horts. now the army will not spare them at all....now i want to hear what NS and IK & our TTP loving media have to say about 'talking' to these animals.......there is only one way.....KILL THEM ALL.
Amen to that

MoFos going after children.. Really? How much lower can this get ...

r

Thank God.Two of them rescued by that soldier from hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom