What's new

Peshawar Massacre - TTP kills hundreds of school kids (Avoid graphic pics/vids)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just can't express the sorrow and grieve I am going through at the moment, while I expressing my views here tears are coming out of my eyes, being a parent of three I know how painful this situation is. abstruse should be cut into thousands pieces and feed them to shark.

How barbaric it could be, so MR. Nisan aka MR. Denial this is a sign of ISIS, we expect nothing less than slaughtering of these scums wether they are within our boundaries or outside, time to take action.

this will be / is the biggest mistake made by TTP and their co-horts. now the army will not spare them at all....now i want to hear what NS and IK & our TTP loving media have to say about 'talking' to these animals.......there is only one way.....KILL THEM ALL.

i am sorry and sad for the terrible loss of lives of innocent school kids. may Allah grant them peace in Heaven which they did not get on this earth...Ameen.

2 terrorists have been killed by security forces & another terrorist exploded himself :CM Khyber Pakhtunkhwa

--
though agree with you..
there is a danger of becomeing monster when you fignting mosnter ..
but somtimes .. it does so required to be monster ... to save others other innocent to be victim of othr monste ..
i cant justify it but life is not perefect so the human so the action
this only makes more monsters. Remember drone attacks?

This is an army school so it must 've been in the cantonment area.how come these guys got into army area safely and that too with arms??
@Leader @Horus

Dukh byan karte nai banta..it hurts to see the pics.

ALLAH hum sab par reham farmaye...Ameen

Army must take over right now............immediately.

Khattak said at least one militant blew himself up inside the school building, 2-3 attackers have been killed and 5-6 others are still inside the complex.

1e405d08-491c-4d25-bda6-4f473d5a4892-2060x1236.jpeg

Thats the best terrorist can do after Zarbeazb,they had to chose a soft target with least security.

This seem to be in response to the Khyber 1 operation.Need to be expanded.

taliban today are at there weakest point and we need to expand our operation followed by improving the security

Ya Allah give strength to those Parents who lost their children....
Ya Allah give strength to Our Soldiers to remove this cancer of terror from our country....
Ya Allah Unite Us to fight with this mindset which has No religion, No human law, No mercy for any thing in the world....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom