What's new

Peshawar Massacre - TTP kills hundreds of school kids (Avoid graphic pics/vids)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot understand the mentality of those who would carry out such a slaughter. I cannot understand the those who would commission such an attack. What kind of people are these?

And, after the dead and wounded, my heart goes out to the parents. They are undergoing every parent's worst nightmare and words will not be enough, will never be enough. What can anyone say.

Worst terrorist attack in recent times..............How can someone be so cruel to shoot small kids in their face...........
Don,t kill these bastards........Make an example out of them.......Death is too easy for them....They don't deserve it.......

I just saw an interview on a TV channel now; where a rescued boy described how a Lady Teacher got them to crouch under the benches and table as the attack happened. I do not know this Great Lady; but I salute her courage and presence of mind in this horrific situation.
MA'am; My SALAAMS to you, you acted and saved so many lives by your action......... :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup:

Flash: SSG’s Zarrar Company choppered in from Tarbela; clearing rooms now.

10 to 11 attackers, wearing Elite Force/FC uniforms!

All citizens in nearby area are requested to be vigilant and report any suspicious activity to Law enforcing agencies

‪#‎PakArmy‬ ‪#‎Peshawar‬ ‪#‎Pakistan‬

From Ministry of defence

Let's not spread false rumors.

Do you have any credible source for this?

if families are innocent, lets not kill indiscriminately. Let anger not turn us into same monsters as enemy. Then what would be difference between humanity and evil?
--
though agree with you..
there is a danger of becomeing monster when you fignting mosnter ..
but somtimes .. it does so required to be monster ... to save others other innocent to be victim of othr monste ..
i cant justify it but life is not perefect so the human so the action

By the way in hostage situation there are demands and a threat.
Why are their no demands, and why this madness of bullets firing at kids ?

We as a people must question and hound any entity

any party
any group
any individual

Who now doesn't support the complete annihilation of the TTP

**** this protest rubbish, now is not the time the government and military must seize the moment where Pakistans emotions and anger is high to destroy the TTP

I hate to say this when we should be concerned about the children (may Allah bless them) but no no entity in Pakistan will have any ability to speak in favour of the TTP whilst public and national anger is so high so we must take the opportunity to hurt the TTP with brutal vengeance whilst we can
There are two operations going against TTP already. What more do you want? The real question must be how can TTP still have capability to perform such attacks. News said that they were using high tech equipment. Access to such equipment must be stopped.

Emergency should be declared & Army should take control and start immediate operation against these scum bags allover Pakistan....

That will be the best..

Also Religious teaching and Normal schooling should be made separate ..

Religious centers should be monitored..,

Religion is a creation to guide and help the humans, should not be let to get tainted..

Ps: all I have written is in the best intention, please do not take otherwise..

These mofos are just power hungry whores. Innocent Pakistanis get killed in incidents like these and not a single rally or even strong words against TTP. But God forbid some lunatic on Mars sketches a stupid cartoon and these fuckers will burn up the entire country.

The attackers spoke Arabic.

Thus, the whores of Jamia Hafza must be made to pay for their allegedly disconnected acts of love for IS.

The people of Pakistan should do with the Molvis what they have done to us.

Find Molvis, and eradicate them the same way.

I fear that terrorists may kill more kids if security forces try to enter the hall where kids are held hostage. Any possibility of negotiations there to prevent this?

Pakistan me rigging ki pareshani zayada hai terrorism ki kam inse shutdown krwa lo Gov se batein krwa lo but main issues ki traf koi gaur ni krta hai ... inkay apne bache to sare bhir hain khud yeh 100 100 police walon k 7 hoty hain baki sbka kya? :hitwall::hitwall::pissed::pissed:

The attackers spoke Arabic.

Thus, the whores of Jamia Hafza must be made to pay for their allegedly disconnected acts of love for IS.

The people of Pakistan should do with the Molvis what they have done to us.

Find Molvis, and eradicate them the same way.

Bullshit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom