What's new

Peshawar Massacre - TTP kills hundreds of school kids (Avoid graphic pics/vids)

Status
Not open for further replies.
stop blaming it on the others its not the time show some respect for those who lost their lives

in bayghairtoon kay bachoon ko bhi aisay hi marna chahiyay..
how zalim can you be killed 110 kids.. ya ilahi..

UNBELIEVABLE tragedy. The kids did no one any harm. RIP.

TVs stations are reporting that this is the worst terrorist attack in pak history. More than 100 kids dead and still 500 are held hostage by TTP.

You are just 20 posts old and you are already familiar with the language used for Indians in this forums or is it just the disguised id. More over, if you are only concerned with the news, you could have avoided responding to the post.

@Horus @Fulcrum15, please do the necessary unbiased cleaning of this thread before it become another battle thread and thus diluting the seriousness of the issue.
Look at your comment my friend i think it will justify my comment bit more. Thanx

TTP militants storm Peshawar school, 104 killed
AFP | Reuters | Zahir Shah Sherazi
Updated 2 minutes ago
548ff6b21e453.jpg

A hospital security guard helps a student injured in the shootout at a school under attack by Taliban gunmen in Peshawar - AP
PESHAWAR: Taliban militants have entered an army-run school on Warsak road, taking students and teachers hostage.

• Five to six terrorists have entered the Army Public School

• 104 including 84 children killed, scores injured

• Firefight, evacuation underway

• About 500 students and teachers are believed to be inside

no, news are coming that most of the students are rescued now... :-)

Reactions: zip
I cant take this any more i can't watch this
Black day ...burn these Terrorists alive

even though the pakistan establishment is at war with taliban and reacts quickly to events such as today, it should also look at removing the propagandists for groups like taliban... pakistan should demand from india the arrest of people like zakir naik who propagate poison through tv channels like "peace tv", zee salaam and etv urdu... pakistan should block websites like "sunni forum" and sites of the deoband mullah school and sites of tableegh.

100+ children killed so far. It was a targeted attack . they wanted to come in and shoot the kids and they succeeded. The terrorists will be killed but they done their job already.

PM going to Peshawar.

This should be avoided right now. The city should be handed over to armed forces and military intelligence for clearing up the remaining ones. A high level visit like this will only complicate the situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom