What's new

Peshawar Massacre - TTP kills hundreds of school kids (Avoid graphic pics/vids)

Status
Not open for further replies.
2:05pm - Army trying to bring situation under control: KP Information Minister

Shah Farman, the KP Minister of Information says there are approximately 80-100 unconfirmed dead.

"The army is trying hard to bring the situation under control," he says. "The operation is currently underway."

"It is unfortunate that schoolchildren were targeted.We need the country to be united and we need justice," he adds.

Shah Farman says he is not aware of the Taliban's claim of responsibility for the attack.

**** Democracy. We want Pakistan Army.

Oh my lord, my heart my soul and my prayers to the children and their families

Children slaughtered, is there no depth that they will not plumb.

"Peshawar ja kar khud operation ki nigrani karoon ga---Nawaz Sharif".

What sort of mentality is this?

Yesterday, the Police Chief of NSW said that I won't be commenting on any thing, the situation commanders and spec ops officers are in charge and have the necessary expertise.

And here we have all sorts of politicians commenting and taking charge.

Give these people some space to work.

There seems to be a serious shortage of blood available. Please, please, please can our co-forumers from Pakistan do something to help. Can the world do something also to help.

2:10pm - 104 dead in attack: KP CM
548ff57dcd6dc.jpg

Security forces takes up positions on a road leading to the Army Public School — Reuters
Chief Minister KP Pervez Khattak says 84 children have been killed in the attack.

"The terrorists entered the school wearing FC personnel uniform," he says.

He puts the total death toll at 104. He says 23 bodies have been taken to the LRH, with 60 in CMH.

At least 104 killed in Taliban attack on Peshawar school: Pakistani officials @NDTV

no words to communicate my sorrow and rage at this incident.

:cry:

The culprits must be shot at sight. Also need to be that much more aggressive in ongoing war on these mother fuckers and must go beyond border to destroy there safe havens in Afghanistan. Need to screw them once and for all now. We can live with out development for a few more years but the government must immediately divert more and more funds towards this war effort.

TTP militants storm Peshawar school, 104 killed
AFP | Reuters | Zahir Shah Sherazi
Updated 2 minutes ago
548ff6b21e453.jpg

A hospital security guard helps a student injured in the shootout at a school under attack by Taliban gunmen in Peshawar - AP
PESHAWAR: Taliban militants have entered an army-run school on Warsak road, taking students and teachers hostage.

• Five to six terrorists have entered the Army Public School

• 104 including 84 children killed, scores injured

• Firefight, evacuation underway

• About 500 students and teachers are believed to be inside

Holly Shit! News Channels are reporting more than 84 children's Killed & 100 Plus Injured. :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

These Non Human TTP Monsters at their lowest level of *******
Pakistan is going to crush these Non Human TTP Shi** even harder than before...
They will not get away with this....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom