What's new

Peshawar Massacre - TTP kills hundreds of school kids (Avoid graphic pics/vids)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Terrorist killed them 1 by 1 by shooting them in face and their head..... Where is Pak Army? Where is SSG?? kill them now

unbelievable.. shocked beyond words.

what has this world come to :(

guys sme channels are claiming the dead to be over 100 . is it true ??

Guess what would happen? A week from now, and no Pakistani would give a ****. They'd get back to how there was dhaandli and how Pakistan army is responsible for all this mess instead of terrorists, whom the nation loves so much. After a few weeks, you'll have mullahs and Hameed Gul showering praise on them....

The dilemma of the country.

The TTP have been broken they have resorted to attacking schools and children

shameful

This is a massive mistake on their part and will justify their annihilation

Lets pray for the children and support our military in the operation then triple our destruction of the TTP

--
these student must be waiting for chtismas vacation and new year ..
but .. but..
Destiny ...:(:(

:cray:

Yes it is true ..

More I think about, more I would want to take up arms myself and go after them

Pak police and army must cleanse the country else more and more will hold guns..

This should be avoided right now. The city should be handed over to armed forces and military intelligence for clearing up the remaining ones. A high level visit like this will only complicate the situation.

I don't think so....

Holly Shit! News Channels are reporting more than 84 children's Killed & 100 Plus Injured. :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

media can't be trusted now... no official figures is released. hope the actual figure be much less..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom