What's new

Peshawar Massacre - TTP kills hundreds of school kids (Avoid graphic pics/vids)

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes Chief Minister KPK told media about this

there was a parent speaking to media ...one omy son is dead and other is stl in the school... did i raise my son working hard everyday jst to see him dead this way ?? that was heart wrenching... pak army shld kill those barbarians as fast as possible and save the remining children...

Last edited:
Oh ram !!!! Latest report : over 100 killed . Still 5 suicide bomber inside . Nearly 250 kids inside ... timesnow

INDIA sud be responsible they are directily involve with TTP.. how come our media is not responding like india freaking media does.. they call pakistan responsible on first fire..
we will keep still beating INDIANs in their home .. F***k you all ..
110 innocent kids died.. MF cowards
stop playing the blame game,for the dead at least.

WTF bro?? do you think that india support anything like this?? i'm 100000% sure that india have no hand in this... india had supported BLA but very limited. but definitely not TTP... TTP consider india as their main enemy...
--
Dear ..
cool down yar .. dont reply..
it will not good for both side.. jsut report to mod ..

children shot in the head, in the face in the eyes..... Dunya news

i cannot take this ...words are lost

Chief Minister KP Pervez Khattak says 84 children killed in #Peshawar, death toll reaches 104

B4913mQCYAEu3mY.jpg

PM Nawaz Sharif decides to proceed to #Peshawar to supervise operation against Taliban

B493psxCIAI5T-D.jpg

in bayghairtoon kay bachoon ko bhi aisay hi marna chahiyay..
how zalim can you be killed 110 kids.. ya ilahi..
Eye for an eye will make whole world blind. Their kids are also kids, they might not have been brainwashed yet and are still innocent kids.

Kill the bastaerds and kill those who train them in camps, madrassas wherever.

Attackers are Arabs or speakers of Arabic.

This should be avoided right now. The city should be handed over to armed forces and military intelligence for clearing up the remaining ones. A high level visit like this will only complicate the situation.
--
PM measn more burden to armed forces and public

A kid which rescued by Pak Army said in interview that, attackers were speaking Arabic....

Lady Reading & CMH needs blood donations urgently, Contact number: 03139872057, 03009053727

Thank you for doing this great job. You can use FB and Twitter too. Many lives can be saved if Blood and Plasma can be reached there as fast as possible.

RIP to those innocents... who were not aware till their last breath about why are they suffering without doing any sin, if any god is their, he too will be soaked in sorrow..... No one can do such a Heinous crime... not even for Heaven....
I cant cry cause i am a big boy now.... but they will defenitely rot in hell.... its my malediction. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom