What's new

Peshawar Massacre - TTP kills hundreds of school kids (Avoid graphic pics/vids)

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is insane. these demons don't deserve to live. if I was as evil as them I would say when you identify the attackers to kill their entire family. that is how evil these people are.

they only know death. death is too sweet for these types. constant pain and the denial of death is only acceptable.

You very we'll know our experience , even in India I advocate same,

For terrorist , no mercy ..

Mercy will cost many other lives..
--
true..no Mercy.. absolute no..
make example of these terrorist that next guy thing 100 times before doing it

real death toll will be north of 100-120 its the estimate according to the gov officials

now words fail me...

There is a shortage of blood in the hospitals in Peshawar, it seems. Is there any way at all that people can help in resolving this matter?

the states machinery and intelligence apparatus is worth nothing if they cant share it all under a single roof a single institution that can handle all this mess and avoid any future attacks
there was intel about a threat on militry installations but these animals have now truly lost it

Untitled.png

I am sure that it won't receive fraction of media coverage from world media compare to sydney hostage crises.

Yes I also noticed that.It seems they are purposefully ignoring it.Western channellike BBC was running 24/7 news about Sydney siege.Still they are giving promience about their further police action.
It seems we Asians are not an issue for them.

ॐ असतोमा सद्गमय।
तमसोमा ज्योतिर् गमया।
मृत्योर्मामृतं गमय॥
ॐ शान्ति: शान्ति: शान्ति:॥

Saddest news of 2013.

We are signing off another year with the news of death of the innocent kids who are to be the future.

Dont leave these animals alive.... Kill Them All.
--
these student must be waiting for chtismas vacation and new year ..
but .. but..
Destiny ...:(:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom