What's new

Peshawar Massacre - TTP kills hundreds of school kids (Avoid graphic pics/vids)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I fear that terrorists may kill more kids if security forces try to enter the hall where kids are held hostage. Any possibility of negotiations there to prevent this?
--
but those rascals are there fo that only..
the army can now minimise casualty at the best by takeing out these rascals

if families are innocent, lets not kill indiscriminately. Let anger not turn us into same monsters as enemy. Then what would be difference between humanity and evil?

You are right. The culling should be done clinically, carefully and then after that:........RUTHLESSLY.
Wipe out the whole lot, without giving reasons to create any more new ones.

Had we done this 12 years now, this time wouldn't have come.

But hey, we are all lovers of human rights!

It was never a human rights issue. Far too many people sympathise with these terrorists because of the religious aspect.

TTP according to some were just disillusioned brothers.

I don't really see much changing after this either. A hundred more killed, which will be followed by crying and conspiracies and back to square one.

No-one in this country can address the underlying socio-economic and religious issues.

Not sure when will Pakisthan learn that it needs to change its path.
The eggs that they hatch and giving rise to deadly snakes and now they have no control over it..

Kindly refrain from moral lesson to learn this and that and don't act like an immature pathetic. This is a huge tragedy for us and our emotions are very high. Look how sensible fellow Indians posted here and they know when to utter what! Don't take it as offence!

here is another indian scum shitting over the serious issue comeon if you can't be a man just be a human :mad:

He is right, however!

All those who support these terrorists should be made an example of in the streets of their cities!

WIPE THESE BASTARDS OF THE FACE OF THE EARTH

PAK FAUJ WE ARE WITH YOU

104 dead ! .... No one is safe from global terrorism ... its about time ever world citizen should come and unite in this fight against terrorism. Some mind washed moron with a weapon in hand can harm an one...its school kids this time...could be you or me tomorrow ...

Inshallah hope peace finds its way ....and may we not plague our future generations in this fire of hatred !

B49xgpCCAAEchJm.jpg

Just heard the news. Really sadned by it. Killing innocent school children in the name of Jihat is highly condemnable. I hope our neighbour will stop hurbouring terrorism. My heart goes out for the families of those who passed away.
:(
Rest in peace the dead.
At Pakistani Army, please kill those bastard TTP scum.

Pakistani mods allowing the Indians to turn this thread into a circus. LTC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom