What's new

Peshawar Massacre - TTP kills hundreds of school kids (Avoid graphic pics/vids)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RIP .. Children ..
---
was having 3 days of Silence (on pdf).. saw many things on same thread.. and outside..
--
For good..
there is "Some" consensus of calling terrorist a terrorist ... as OSCAR also said so.. as Mods policy.. which is welcome change ..pakistan as country is united beyond caste and sect .. for fighting.. .to terrorist.. GOP started strict action as Army.. so seems to be on same page..
--
For bad..
Still few have different view of terrorism .they still have may be for Hafiz sayyed ... Jammat .. kashmir terrorisam..
few still think eliminating TTP or sucessful zarb ops will take care of eveything.. when real solution lies in education...
they fighting outside war with terrorist but still cant identify which ideology in mind and heart make human a demon..
instead of judiciary taking Justice.. its beding to GOP/army /public anger for REVENGE.. whihc is not good for long term for public and govt
---
Pakistan .. a Pakistani... need to just sit down .. and go back to Quran and Jinnah...
where they made mistake so that they can rectify them for becoming land of pure...
as 9/11 change world for good and bad.... let those kids show the new pakistan..
---
@Chak Bamu @Horus @Fulcrum15 @Jungibaaz @Oscar @WebMaster
We can discuss many thing here.. but it will be only on paper..
as you people have better understanding...
can we have thread for ACTIONABLE point which can be complied and sent to govt of pakistan or people who can make difference ..
you may be doing on individual level but as PDF resource you can have lots of views and perspective
can we make a Solution booklet with actionable point. (as mods as editors ...and those who flame gets instat ban )

That was very rude and insensitive, specially considering the fact that the ideology which has killed these kids has come from your country, not to mention the funding. Instead of condemning that ideology, you have belittled the mourners and a nation in grief.

Prove it you son of a bitch of gtfo. I don't have to sit here and take shit from everyone. Especially not an Iranian grinning from cheek to cheek about the incident just so you can take japs at Saudi Arabia, nothing can be more pathetic. That was a crime against humanity and he entire world stood besides Pakistan that day, but Pakistanis like they always do will ALWAYS, ALWAYS turn everything into their political direction and instead of really mourning they have used this incident to further their own predisposed agendas. Hoping that this will give their argument strength.

So yeah I am pissed off that the lives of these children have been twisted for politics or religion or what have you, nobody with a brain or a heart will not condemn and feel utterly devastated over this incident, but my sympathy goes to the families and the children themselves, not towards a nation, not anymore.

cry me a river no one cares what u think either so if u have nothing positive to say then gtfo this thread. ty. no one is here to listen to ur feelings being hurt thats not even a concern for us Pakistani's. You saudi's can get fucked lol

And you have people like this, positively laughing in delight thinking that his own political or religious agenda will be furthered by my post. So yes this proves my point.

Just because you are Muslim and an Arab this does not make you a good sympathiser of another Muslim. The problem is some ideologies which are giving rise to such fanatics in the name of religion. But this is no religion it is all religion mixed with Political agenda. You are completely aware towards what I am pointing to. We people of subcontinent are not interested in Brutality and winning war through brutal means , be it a Muslim or Hindu or what so ever. We are simple people , but intellectual subversion has caused us more damage than any bullets. Now this is the tim for us to realize that no more owner in Arab or anywhere else. Because All are Equal in the world, God has made every one equal.

Also as you can see some more people using this incident for their own political agenda, this one clearly states that Pakistanis should turn away from Islam and join India and be Indian, and don't assume my religion just by looking at my flag, this will only make you look stupid here.

Is it safe for Saudis in PDF now or not again because apparently we are responsible for this attack as well. Is the majority here still looking to flay my skin alive and hang me in revenge of this? You people really know how to turn people from supportive to apathetic.

I cared and followed this news deeply but your actions here have caused me to lose interest in the subject all together. So if you stub your toe in the couch is it also my fault and imam going to get insulted about it? The evil Saudis caused me to move the couch closer to the door, the badtards evil Bedouins should all die.

So yeah, congrats I literally just tried to care about the incident but I couldn't give 2 shits anymore. Congrats missions accomplished.

Apparently your saudi government feels the same way.

Prove it you son of a bitch of gtfo. I don't have to sit here and take shit from everyone. Especially not an Iranian grinning from cheek to cheek about the incident just so you can take japs at Saudi Arabia, nothing can be more pathetic. That was a crime against humanity and he entire world stood besides Pakistan that day, but Pakistanis like they always do will ALWAYS, ALWAYS turn everything into their political direction and instead of really mourning they have used this incident to further their own predisposed agendas. Hoping that this will give their argument strength.

So yeah I am pissed off that the lives of these children have been twisted for politics or religion or what have you, nobody with a brain or a heart will not condemn and feel utterly devastated over this incident, but my sympathy goes to the families and the children themselves, not towards a nation, not anymore.

And you have people like this, positively laughing in delight thinking that his own political or religious agenda will be furthered by my post. So yes this proves my point.

Also as you can see some more people using this incident for their own political agenda, this one clearly states that Pakistanis should turn away from Islam and join India and be Indian, and don't assume my religion just by looking at my flag, this will only make you look stupid here.
Stop pasting time on our liberal retards and Indians they blame everything on ISI and Arabs just waiting the day they will blame there birth on them to.

You have a very dirty mouth. But then it is expected from someone like you who can not even hide his hate for other people be they, Pakistani or Iranian even when 150 kids have been killed by your ideology. Look at yourself. You are blaming and accusing the victims. Seeking attention from a nation in grief. As if why this nation is in grief, they should tend to your emotional needs and superiority complex. Instead of condemning the promotion and funding of such ideology, you are apologizing to your ideology not to the victims. I let Pakistanis themselves decide on this issue. It is between you and them now.

No more Good Taliban vs Bad Taliban

Pakistani Taliban
Punjabi Taliban
Afghan Taliban
Haqqani Network
Al Qaeda
Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan
Jamati Islami

All of them need to be wiped out from the face of the earth

Where is LET, LEJ etc?

Is it safe for Saudis in PDF now or not again because apparently we are responsible for this attack as well. Is the majority here still looking to flay my skin alive and hang me in revenge of this? You people really know how to turn people from supportive to apathetic.

I cared and followed this news deeply but your actions here have caused me to lose interest in the subject all together. So if you stub your toe in the couch is it also my fault and imam going to get insulted about it? The evil Saudis caused me to move the couch closer to the door, the badtards evil Bedouins should all die.

Probably a handful of literally thousands on Pakistani members may have done that.

So yeah, congrats I literally just tried to care about the incident but I couldn't give 2 shits anymore. Congrats missions accomplished.

Go away! NOW! 142 children died and you use such language here just because a handful members hurt your bloated ego! No one needs sympathies from a person like you.

---
Dear .. though i understand your anger... you should understand state of Pakistani in these days ..
Terrorirst .. just because they speak .. Arabi.. does not make them arab not they make them SA hand in said crime ..
not all pakistani doing same..
Just give them some time ...
Just a suggestion

Where is LET, LEJ etc?
--
i think Oscar put LET in said list.. LEJ ?

You have a very dirty mouth. But then it is expected from someone like you who can not even hide his hate for other people be they, Pakistani or Iranian even when 150 kids have been killed by your ideology. Look at yourself. You are blaming and accusing the victims. Seeking attention from a nation in grief. As if why this nation is in grief, they should tend to your emotional needs and superiority complex. Instead of condemning the promotion and funding of such ideology, you are apologizing to your ideology not to the victims. I let Pakistanis themselves decide on this issue. It is between you and them now.

See what I mean? This is exactly what I am talking about. Me hating Pakitani people? Seriously? Me? People pushing their political ideology, using the victims of the attack as if they are just numbers. In twitter and Arabic forums I have spent the past few days doing nothing but getting attention for this incident. But when I come to this thread I just get insulted and attacked.

I am not here seeking attention. I am jut angry that people use dead children to push their ideologies. At least now now, not with the incident so recent and still fresh.

See what I mean? This is exactly what I am talking about. People pushing their political ideology, using the victims of the attack as if they are just numbers. In twitter and Arabic forums I have spent the past few days doing nothing but getting attention for this incident. But when I come to this thread I just get insulted and attacked.

Had you just written this. I and all the sane Pakistanis would have defended you. just like we don't like to be wrongfully blamed for all that is wrong in the world neither should Saudis be blamed for which they are not responsible.

I am not here seeking attention. I am jut angry that people use dead children to push their ideologies. At least now now, not with the incident so recent and still fresh.

Choice of words my friend. Choice of words is important!

10857879_10152595115381376_2886029902946660864_n.jpg

See what I mean? This is exactly what I am talking about. Me hating Pakitani people? Seriously? Me? People pushing their political ideology, using the victims of the attack as if they are just numbers. In twitter and Arabic forums I have spent the past few days doing nothing but getting attention for this incident. But when I come to this thread I just get insulted and attacked.

You are an emotionally sick person. You called me dirty names and here you are now trying to mend. Here is what you said:

I objected that you should be sensitive towards the loss of nation, and not ridicule a nation. Your response was to abuse me. Here is what you said to me:
Prove it you son of a bitch of gtfo. I don't have to sit here and take shit from everyone. Especially not an Iranian grinning from cheek to cheek about the incident just so you can take japs at Saudi Arabia, nothing can be more pathetic.

What you are doing here is not taking part in grief or pinpointing the cause of this tragedy. You are diverting attention from those kids to seek attention in order to satisfy your sick emotions. You are behaving as if Pakistanis are you slave who must rise up to attention whenever your "innocent highness" comes here. Even when they are in grief over their children. Killed by an ideology from your country.

PS. At any rate I do not want to debate with you. This is between you and Pakistanis here. I won't reply back to your abusive language.

And this little fucker here is trying perpetuate the old notion of "Pakistani Saudi slave" to sow more anger and hatred towards Saudi Arabia and Saudis for his own political agenda. All I ask is that the incident not be soiled by politics, and indeed find those responsible and put an end to their miserable lives. Find the ones who are REALLY responsible, not because you already have a problem with Saudi Arabia (Which I will gladly debate in another thread), you magnify said problem with the still warm bodies of murdered children, is that too much to ask?

I said it before that this is a crime against humanity, and everyone should be mourning, it is not against Pakistan alone, at least I don't see it that way because I really hold very little credibility to nations or races or languages.

Oh and here:

Saudi King denounces Peshawar attack » Bhatkallys.com

I think it's Surenas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom