What's new

Peshawar Massacre - TTP kills hundreds of school kids (Avoid graphic pics/vids)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My hope is that one day Pakistani's realise this.

Its the religious aspect that is at play here. If Christians, Jews or Hindus killed this many Muslim children, the whole Muslim world would go beserk. Its more difficult when it is Muslims themselves doing all the killing.
yes. but i guess you can find that trait in all communities and religions. even in 21st century humans are still tribal.

These pictures of the auditorium are ugly, sad, shocking, and poignant all at once.
I can only repeat that those responsible for planning this abomination ought to be hunted down by the Pakistan Army and the country's paramilitary forces and killed. It is my sincere hope that all terrorist organisations that plague the Subcontinent are destroyed and their activities ended.

Thank you my friend . Inshallah they will . The army chief and DG ISI are in Kabul warning the Afghan govt to strike taliban on its soil (nooristan and Kunar) and if they fail or don't act Pak will go for military options including hot pursuit. The masterminds have been identified and will be exterminated.

I have a lot of hope that the new Afghan govt will cooperate with us in exterminatin this disease. Apart from that 1000 taliban who had been sentenced to death will hopefully be hanged soon.

We have had enough !

I wonder when will our nation realize this plain fact. :(
There funding of LeJ, Arab involvement with BLA are all facts there to be studied but don't know when will we wake up and see this for our self.

The British PM started the years final question session with condemning the attacks, and stating they stand with Pakistan. The same goes for many others, but our so called Muslim brethren are very quiet. I overlook Turkey because its a secular European country, which is liberal.

My hope is that one day Pakistani's realise this.

The Saudis should have been receiving swift and urgent high level military visits from your Chief of Staff in the same manner that you are forced to do now with Afghanistan. They didn't want the Taliban or bin Laden and neither did you, it's a little known fact that Pakistan initially greatly helped the Northern Alliance until the Saudis came in and needed their puppet to rule over Kabul to plan 9/11 and to engage America in Jihad. It's all recorded history, and I hope your countrymen learn where this parasitic enemy came from. You were forced to support the losing side and your gift is the current mess.

In Islamabad Markets are closing many markaz i visited are closed... In Rawalpindi many people are on the road holding Pakistan Flag and charts about the Peshawar Incident and blocking Roads On Murree Road near Saddar Faizabad and Mareer chock

10676355_10152593851356376_6553139598218124247_n.jpg

یہ کسی معصوم کی کاپی تھی جہاں قلم کی سیاہی کے ساتھ ساتھ اس کا لہو بھی شامل ہوگیا

My heart bleeds.

Slaughtertaliban#

yes. but i guess you can find that trait in all communities and religions. even in 21st century humans are still tribal.

Yes, but I remember that during the Israel-Palestine conflict, a number of Jews were very vocal against Israel. The head of Human Rights Watch (Kenneth Roth) who is Jewish himself, and is considered to be biased against Israel. So were many other organisations and prominent individuals.

The Saudis should have been receiving swift and urgent high level military visits from your Chief of Staff in the same manner that you are forced to do now with Afghanistan. They didn't want the Taliban or bin Laden and neither did you, it's a little known fact that Pakistan initially greatly helped the Northern Alliance until the Saudis came in and needed their puppet to rule over Kabul to plan 9/11 and to engage America in Jihad. It's all recorded history, and I hope your countrymen learn where this parasitic enemy came from. You were forced to support the losing side and your gift is the current mess.

Our mistake was to get involved in that conflict.

We are paying for it now!

Imran Khan: me yahan se Container pe ja rha hn wahan gayabana NAmaz e Janaza hai.. hmari ana ka masla ni hai democratic system ko aagy lai k ja rhy hain... Hum hakoomat k hamayat krte hain

Nawaz Shareef: me ne Bachon ki aayadat krne jana hai warna me bhi Imran k 7 Container pe chalta

Untitled.png

sure we buy that......yrs days are out numbered yr ajay doval and modi will sleep with sheep.

Your army has been saying the same for many decades now, but seems like day after day and year after year Pakistan and its policies do more harm to itself than anyone else. By the looks of it even if Pak today decides to do the righteous thing and shut down all terror orgs including ones focused on India, this war from within will first get only messier as the cleasing would only get bloodier and will push Pak to its near limits.

But by the way idiots like you prevail in many branches of Pak security establishment, even after paying such a heavy price of innocent blood, change is highly unlikely.

Only God can save Pakistan, but not sure if God wants to.

We actually did capture Kasab. Did it confirm that ISI was the planner behind the attack?

Planners can always deny their involvement shamelessly.
at least you guys showed that a Pakistani national was involved. at least it gave the ISIS and army the incentive to purge its force from such terrorist planners. you must have missed the news but we are always on the lookout for such radicalised scumbags and have dismissed, arrested and punished such people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom