What's new

Peshawar Massacre - TTP kills hundreds of school kids (Avoid graphic pics/vids)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I offer my deepest condolences to the bereaved families of the innocent flowers of Pakistan. I am a father and also a grandfather; I can understand how deep the sorrow on the passing of one’s beloved offspring can be.

I am an old man and normally not given to anger & tantrums. However, this heinous crime has provoked me to anger. Only solution is complete surrender and/or elimination of those who refuse to lay down their arms. Only good Taliban is a ‘Dead’ Taliban.

Additionally I am unable to control my ire against all those who in my opinion carry a soft corner for the terrorists.

Shame on you Munawwar Hasan who called TTP leader Shaheed, I hope you go straight to hell.

Shame on you Ch. Nisar whose speech in parliament after Baitulah Mahsood’s death in drone attack made out as if the butcher Mahsood was an angel of mercy.

Shame on you Imran Khan who made PTI workers block ISAF supplies because US drones were killing these scums of the earth.

Shame on you Hamid Mir who supported Lal Masjid thugs, supported anti Pakistan Akbar Bugti and gave free time to theseparatist Brahamdag Bugti.

Shame on you Ifitkhar Chaudhry who freed all the jailed Lal Masjid terrorists so that they can go out kill more Pak army Jawans.

IMO all of the above carry the blame for the continued support of terrorism in Pakistan.

Situation in Pakistan cannot change unless & until there is “ZERO” tolerance policy. No matter what the circumstances or provocation or the crime (e.g. blasphemy) no one has a right to take the law in his / her hands and start killing or burning houses.

Every one regardless of the religion, ethnicity or economic factors, who picks up a gun, is no longer a civilian but a criminal and an enemy of the state & must be dealt with the strongest possible means.

Finally, I hope this is a wake up call for the nation and a unanimous resolution to carry on operation Zarbe Azb until all terrorists; whether religious, ethnic or sectarian are eliminated is passed at the APC. Because should our school children continue to be slaughtered & female teachers burnt alive, Pakistan will surly perish.

However, since TTP loving Jamaat Islami will also be there, it is doubtful any thing constructive beyond verbal outrage will come out of the APC tomorrow.

Niaz,

Thank you for the post----we have been talking about these issues for the last so many years. The tragedy is that the enemy that we could see so clearly was not visible to our countrymen.

Of course I do, 132+ children have been killed by the religious terrorists, do you expect me to praise them or look for logical reasons for them doing so? Or start defending the Taliban of Afghanistan despite knowing their ideology and actions well enough?

Where are you going with this... please get in context.

I'm sorry but children of religious people were there too, and with your fatwa and underlying preaching of atheism is not effective enough for the world to convert.

Whereas, I trust dead terrorists will be properly tested, investigations will be carried out from all dimensions, no guess work as you propose... let's I pray to God... help us finding the master minds and defeating the culprits.

Regarding, Afghan Talibans... i believe they are history, and i (personally) don't value your link as I don't believe in those press releases being real deal, and as an argument, i refereed to various press releases being issued after Lahore attack, although i came across a fresh press release from so called Afghan Taliban, which was countering your link but i didn't quoted it....

Last but not least i don't give a dam.... if PAK army follows your hilarious logic, or you personally attack Afghanistan with world atheist army and start killing every Pashtoons you came across, under what ever pretext serve you best.

Ironically.. you were quick in judging the affiliations of terrorists but failed follow the reports, where kid mentioned terrorists speaking in Arabic and English... which certainly broaden the canvas far beyond Afghan border.
Actually everyone become suspicious of being idiot when he or she jump to conclusion without even discussing all dimensions, in proper manner.

Get it out of ALL schools
Religious studies or comparative religion is part of most Western education too.

I don't see a problem with removing religion from schools except that lack of religious education will only make people more susceptible to radicalization if we'll have the same amount of poverty, unemployment and illiteracy. Just removing religion and sitting on our backsides is useless - regulating religious education, on the other hand, is great, probably the best option.

Actually, the correct solution is to get the state OUT of its collusion with religion completely and let religion fall into the personal domain only, where it correctly belongs. Get it out of ALL schools and offices and institutions and let people decide however to follow it in their personal lives. Or not. As they wish. On a personal level only.

Religion is best preserved and respected only within the Hearts and Homes of People. Outside that, it is vulnerable to misuse, disrespect and complete abuse.

Its clear now that prime target was the kids of army personals... this automatically narrow down to the hate crime, resulting in some recent incidence...lately Asim Bajwa has congratulated the hockey players and to me this is a fallout of same.

Please, spare us off your little childish conspiracy theories that are doing no good.

Entire FATA and KPK needs entire lockdown with curfew, shoot on sight at night. Declare martial law and raid all madrassahs and homes of potential suspects/sympathizers/family members.

Actually, the correct solution is to get the state OUT of its collusion with religion completely and let religion fall into the personal domain only, where it correctly belongs. Get it out of ALL schools and offices and institutions and let people decide however to follow it in their personal lives. Or not. As they wish. On a personal level only.
If this was what you were implying on the Yemen thread, than I have absolutely no problems with this and actually would welcome it.

Religion is best preserved and respected only within the Hearts and Homes of People. Outside that, it is vulnerable to misuse, disrespect and complete abuse.

Exactly what I have said, and exactly what you have said is happening in Pakistan these days.

If this was what you were implying on the Yemen thread, than I have absolutely no problems with this and actually would welcome it.

But there is no realistic chance of this happening.

That Mubbashar Luqman was creating war hysteria by saying prevent Indian flights over Pakistan airspace. Yaar so many children have departed, and they are making TRP after this? Not even ashamed!

For those who are calling for resignations of intelligence officials in response to this tragedy....ask for those when the Prime Minister himself resigns for the numerous spectacular failures for which he is responsible, and when his brother the Chief Minister of Punjab also resigns over the Model Town massacre. There have been public calls for these two to resign for a long time now, and they hold onto their positions firmly.

If the highest leaders refuse to resign over their public failures, why should intelligence officers do so? Especially when everyone around the world knows that Pakistani intelligence is very, very effective. Nothing will be gained by intelligence officers resigning, except that we will lose some competent and experienced people, and nobody much better will be available.

This massacre is not a failure of intelligence, or a security lapse. The intelligence services and the military we have are among the best in the world. But intelligence services and the military are only meant to be last-resort mechanisms: they are called into action when a great many other defenses against terrorism have failed, and they are not designed to address the roots of the problem of terrorism. We have failed to address the roots of the problem of terrorism, because our politicians and our judiciary are utterly ineffective; these are the people who should be resigning, and until they do, it makes no sense at all to call for others to resign.

@saad445566 @TankMan

The Afghan Taliban condemned the attack. They just want to kill Afghan civil servants and Americans not kids! Can't you see they are the true Muslims!

- no one outside of Pakistan

Jamal uddin Afghani once said, "every Muslim is sick and his only remedy is in the Koran." To which an Irish parliamentarian replied, "unfortunately the sickness gets worse the more the remedy is taken". Forget the Islamic values, what about learning the basic human values first that predate the best ever written Arabic book by several centuries?

Senor,

That has been the lie that most of the muslims have been living all over the world---read qura'an and understand and everything will be okay---lies lies lies and lies.

Pakistanis don't understand or do not have a comprehension to understand that before Porphet Mohammad became a muslim---he was a human being first and foremost----and so were his immediate first line of followers---.

When I tell that to my Pakistani muslim colleagues----they are into a beyond shock expression and then they go into a denial mode----Lgend is one of the majority of them---.

The Afghan Taliban condemned the attack. They just want to kill Afghan civil servants and Americans not kids! Can't you see they are the true Muslims!

- no one outside of Pakistan
the term is nationalist not Muslim or somthing. They don't believe in Ummah and all .. just afghan nationalism

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom