What's new

Peshawar Massacre - TTP kills hundreds of school kids (Avoid graphic pics/vids)

Status
Not open for further replies.
also for you @Oscar

What made you say that? :unsure:
No actually I read that article and you said it's new. TeT has moved its hand back. TTP is now isolated easier to hunt for the military. But still dil nahi manta government would select school for this. It is confusing , doubtful hypothesis. but 1% doubt still comes what if they have?

10445516_637855556326632_9156506965184108175_n[1].png

No actually I read that article and you said it's new. TeT has moved its hand back. TTP is now isolated easier to hunt for the military. But still dil nahi manta government would select school for this. It is confusing , doubtful hypothesis. but 1% doubt still comes what if they have?
govt?

You have a strong point here brother , and I've lost count the amount of times I have asked people about their sudden adoption of a prayer style and the ditching of what is a very comprehensive and well suited fiqh, in the form of Hanafi jurisprudence. Of course the answer stems along the lines of what they followed is biddah, shirk, people are mushriks and taqleed is outdated. Of course they encounter the pitfall of literal interpretation and carry on without the motion of any tafsir, if it's Quran, or Sharh if it is hadith going with it. You then have the numerous problems around today.
There's nothing wrong with putting your hands on your chest instead of your stomach, for God's sake. The issue we have is that there's idiots calling others Kaffir, which is responded to by calling them Kaffir and suddenly you have a total mess.

There are people who think taqleed is biddah but at the same time there is an equal number of people who believe not doing taqleed is kufr.

The issue with taqleed (non-Salafis, basically) is that people end up blindly following their 'scholars' or mullahs, even when they spread hate against other sects etc - but then, this applies to Salafis too. And we also have people arguing over what Imam [____] said or did not say, so instead of just arguing over the hadith or verse you end up arguing over imams' interpretations of them.

The issue with Salafis is that they are susceptible to things like literal/out of context interpretations and extremism - but then, so are many muqallids.

So, in this situation, with such a huge mess, many people don't want to get involved at all. Guess what they are labelled - 'Salafis' / 'Wahabis'.

The best path here is the middle path - do taqleed but don't call ghair-muqallids kaffir. Or don't do taqleed but don't call muqallids kaffir. Basic common courtesy and sense - respect others' beliefs, hold on to yours, worship God with a good intention and be happy. Why don't people do this? Why must they spread hate? Back to square one : politics, poverty, lack of education, hateful/frustrated mindset, more politics, general idiocy.

Ya Allah, Islam aur Mussalmano pe reham kar.

Also, many primary schools do not offer Islamic teachings in their curriculum. They are busy teaching Oliver the thief and other useless crap.

You have studied in Pakistan, I presume? If yes, can you tell me what exact school? Because the ones that I am aware of, even the missionary ones, teach Islamic education as an inherent part of their curriculum. Unless of course, we now wish to expand upon all the jurispudence, hadith, tafseers for little kids.

Huqumat ,Joint intelligence Miscellaneous and Joint Intelligence North..
Are we on the same wavelength?

You have studied in Pakistan, I presume? If yes, can you tell me what exact school? Because the ones that I am aware of, even the missionary ones, teach Islamic education as an inherent part of their curriculum. Unless of course, we now wish to expand upon all the jurispudence, hadith, tafseers for little kids.
rattafication is not teaching...

Ok, fair enough.. do people get the choice to study it or it just happens regardless? Because that is what is happening with the Federal and Provincial education boards. They all have their translations and "how to read arabic" areas.. seems to have none of the effect you seem to imply it would.

Its not that I disagree with what you insist on, its the HOW of it I find no roadway to..

As for the Arab praying.. I point to the increase in the number of people who just switched their shalwar qameez for a thawb..and started clasping their hands on their chest instead of their waist.. Sure.. they are doing the whole pray to god routine and so on.. but what changed their minds about a thawb being more effective at it instead of say Levis and a T-Shirt?
IMO, Islamic studies should be compulsory for all Pakistani nationals. This strategy would significantly increase awareness of true tenets of Islam in Pakistan.

Arabic language can be learned but many don't bother learning it. I have commonly witnessed people reading Holy Quran in its original language and not bother reading its translation and it is unlikely that many Pakistani understand have learned Arabic language. Of-course, everybody cannot be accused of not understanding Holy Quran but many don't give importance to understanding Holy Quran unfortunately. The lack of commitment to understanding Islam in its genuine form is one of the biggest cultural shortcomings in Pakistan. It is the responsibility of parents to condition their children to understand Islam since childhood. Many parents just leave this responsibility on the shoulders of useless religious instructors and schooling system which is a fundamental error in their judgment.

Therefore, Pakistani parents continue to create generations of pseudo-Muslims or secularists whose knowledge of Islam is typically limited to propaganda and hearsay against it from around the globe.

I am not getting your point about prayers. Islam recommends people to dress modestly. Their is no restriction on type of dress as long as it is modest.

Nope not on the same wavelength....I am not sure if you read that article ....

I am not even sure how you came to THIS conclusion?

see, be it RAW, CIA or ISI what so ever, they are highly ruthless and brutal agencies.. they just give orders and rest is planned by war lords. . But any ways it will never be out. i think is baar galti ho gayi hai bari inse target recognising mein.

anyhow TTP is now isolated, every one will hunt them after this.

Modern secular education won't be enough.

Indeed, we should send all the children to Madarsas from now on! These people know the religion better than you, even if they dont have the actual faith inside or interpret the religion wrongly. This isn't a matter of lack of religion, the state's been teaching a certain brand of extremist Islam for too long, indoctrinating people.

Furthermore, excessive external cultural influence on our nation promotes confusion and chaos within our nation and people are slowly loosing touch of Islamic ground realities as a consequence.

Is it the seculars or liberal, that you see blowing up practically everywhere, taking arms against the state, killing or maiming people or forcing some true religion down their throats?

Last edited:
What Islamic ways? What the heck are these?
Do these consist of praying like the Arabs do? Having a Gutteral accent when reciting the Quran? Wearing a thawb and calling yourself Abu Khalid Ibn Rathore?

Good, now we're getting there. So if someone's choice needs respect.. then how do we decide that what Islamic values are the choice they will choose as their values? Hence my objection at the rather open interpretation of Islamic values. What are these? Because if at the end of having Islam as a core subject from primary school till University we still are not on Islamic values.. clearly choices being made are from incorrect information.
Lashing out against Islam is not going to work. Expected better from a senior mod. What Islam is being taught to Pakistani kids in school ? Whenever I come to Pakistan I like to amuse myself by asking various kids in the family questions on Islam. They know nothing. How are they going to learn Islamic values if their teachers don't know what Islamic values are. Do you seriously think that if the entire population of Pakistan was well grounded in Islamic principles and values the TTP could survive, much less claim to be the vanguard of the Muslims ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom