What's new

Peshawar Massacre - TTP kills hundreds of school kids (Avoid graphic pics/vids)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please, spare us off your little childish conspiracy theories that are doing no good.

as you said its a theory which is based on stats of previous terrorist attacks on Pakistan soil and usual Indian character and history.
However you are not nominated any where.

For those who are calling for resignations of intelligence officials in response to this tragedy....ask for those when the Prime Minister himself resigns for the numerous spectacular failures for which he is responsible, and when his brother the Chief Minister of Punjab also resigns over the Model Town massacre. There have been public calls for these two to resign for a long time now, and they hold onto their positions firmly.

If the highest leaders refuse to resign over their public failures, why should intelligence officers do so? Especially when everyone around the world knows that Pakistani intelligence is very, very effective. Nothing will be gained by intelligence officers resigning, except that we will lose some competent and experienced people, and nobody much better will be available.

This massacre is not a failure of intelligence, or a security lapse. The intelligence services and the military we have are among the best in the world. But intelligence services and the military are only meant to be last-resort mechanisms: they are called into action when a great many other defenses against terrorism have failed, and they are not designed to address the roots of the problem of terrorism. We have failed to address the roots of the problem of terrorism, because our politicians and our judiciary are utterly ineffective; these are the people who should be resigning, and until they do, it makes no sense at all to call for others to resign.

@saad445566 @TankMan
For me, getting intel officers to resign is not a demand - If the authorities or agencies themselves feel its required, then so be it. Otherwise, like I said before, new strategies won't work if there is no funding or political backing.

I agree.
The judiciary, especially, should at least punish the terrorists we have already captured. Hang them publicly and leave them hanging for a few days. Should teach those who go around putting ISIS banners.

The Afghan Taliban condemned the attack. They just want to kill Afghan civil servants and Americans not kids! Can't you see they are the true Muslims!

- no one outside of Pakistan

I hope most Pakistani's can stop distinguishing between terrorist groups for religions sake. I don't think it will happen, but I can only hope.

The Afghan Taliban are just trying to play with emotions and get some sympathy from their supporters in Pakistan. Such condemnation should be rebuffed. Actions matter, not words!

If there is anyone in Pakistan right now who is still openly or secretly supporting TTP then that is a serious decline in morality since Hitler.

For me, getting intel officers to resign is not a demand - If the authorities or agencies themselves feel its required, then so be it. Otherwise, like I said before, new strategies won't work if there is no funding or political backing.

I agree.
The judiciary, especially, should at least punish the terrorists we have already captured. Hang them publicly and leave them hanging for a few days. Should teach those who go around putting ISIS banners.

My remarks were more directed to saad445566 than you.

Judges are quite scared to convict because of threats to their lives from terrorist groups. I'm not sure what the solution to that problem is.

Several children were slaughtered by terrorists.

1102580055-1.gif
http://www.express.com.pk/images/NP_LHE/20141217/Sub_Images/1102580055-1.gif

• Sad
Reactions: sur
That Mubbashar Luqman was creating war hysteria by saying prevent Indian flights over Pakistan airspace. Yaar so many children have departed, and they are making TRP after this? Not even ashamed!

well according to the reports they have indian elements involved that's why he being frustrated as ttp were being sheltered in afghanistan thx to that bastard karzai and he has close allegiance to india

I hope most Pakistani's can stop distinguishing between terrorist groups for religions sake. I don't think it will happen, but I can only hope.

The Afghan Taliban are just trying to play with emotions and get some sympathy from their supporters in Pakistan. Such condemnation should be rebuffed. Actions matter, not words!

Thank you. This is also why the liberation of Kashmir has failed. This is why the liberation of Palestine has failed. This is why the Tamil Tigers were destroyed. Voices like yours will empower the proper institutions in your country. It's a matter of time before civilians start hunting the Taliban with your military. There should be militias in the north.

My remarks were more directed to saad445566 than you.

Judges are quite scared to convict because of threats to their lives from terrorist groups. I'm not sure what the solution to that problem is.
Military courts could be a solution. Hand all terrorists to the military and let them handle it. TTP has already attacked their families and is actively trying to kill them. What more could they threaten to take from the military officers?

right.. we should only believe selective news and press release and only hear one side of story, and get personal if you are going down in argument... just above SECUR is getting personal he is not qualified to have a dialogue in civilized way... he is simply not capable to learn that he may be wrong.

Last edited:
What is needed is neighborhoods rooting out terrorists hiding amongst them across Pakistan.

The army is attacking TTP but the public is not doing anything to help them. You lazy idiots need to become active and start spying on suspects in the area and reporting them. Do this in groups. If everyone can start doing this then you will see mass arrests of Afghan refugees and madrassah type low level thinking simpletons.

Religious studies or comparative religion is part of most Western education too.

I don't see a problem with removing religion from schools except that lack of religious education will only make people more susceptible to radicalization if we'll have the same amount of poverty, unemployment and illiteracy. Just removing religion and sitting on our backsides is useless - regulating religious education, on the other hand, is great, probably the best option.

British Muslims don't have great issues with poverty, unemployment or illiteracy, but they have some of the most extremist views about religion. Pakistani's were poor and illiterate in the 50s/60s too, but they weren't radicalised or being radicalised.

Let me tell say out loud what the main problem is, it is Islam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom