What's new

Peshawar Airport under attack...

Status
Not open for further replies.
As usual our forces will sit like scared women with mehndi in their hands and wont respond other than empty threats.

What a joke Pakistan army is turning out to be. Total and complete failure to protect citizens. Buzdil sare ke sare.

If You Are So Brave Why Don't You Go and Deal With Them :angry:

5 dead and 10 injured. Zee News Ticker.
Looks like Peshawar will be new Taliban capital.
Is PA sleeping or too scared to react.

Which genius came up with the idea of making a military airbase right next to a civilian airport?

Not sure if this is the case here, but sometimes it is the Air Force that builds the runway first, and allows the civilian aircraft to use its runways, so maybe the AF base came first.

Or it might just be to save operation cost, rather than building a whole new AF base or airport they are sharing the resources.

Peshawar Aviation base in Peshawar Airport is under attack by CIA-backed TTP terrorists. Please note that there is no truth in rumors being spread that there are F-16 and JF-17 jets present in Peshawar Airport because it does not have the capacity to accommodate these two jets due to shorter runway than needed. Its a part of future plans that airport will be expanded but currently there are no F-16 and JF-17 jets present over there.

Pakistan Cyber Force (PCF) [Official]

Regards

My dear,too much going on in Pakisran right now.
Peshawar is ANP capital,and they were recently pissed on Kalabagh dam court orders..
So too early to poing fingers at anybody...

We should not take the 'little precautions' after the attack, and let security failures on other major installments?
Security arrangements are made for such attacks. If 20 men with RPGs and suicide vests attacks you, you can NOT avoid the loss of minimize it with security alert. We will find it latter if this again was a security failure or the forces resisted the attack to maximum in initial stages. Remember, when they have explosives, the case is different than with only rifles. All they need to do is blow away one wall of the installment regardless of the number of security personnel present.
Being disappointed by some decisions of Army is quite different than being an AAA. We are under immense pressure and hence most of the 'flaws' could be understood. But there ARE some things which do require criticism, I see the flaws in Army too but I don't go to streets and yell slogans against them.

Be practical... "Some decisions of Army" ??? word "some" > laugh! 60 years of FAILED policy today we are suffering and many parents lost their children because of Pakistan Generals Policies. Anyway leave this topic aside people see PERFORMANCE not words... and the performance is good "Now" but over all ZERO and decisions taken by these generals "FAILED" and destroy Pakistan already.

If You Are So Brave Why Don't You Go and Deal With Them :angry:

Im not in the army. I am an aerospace engineer.

Its the army's job to protect its people. Why cant our amry do it? Why is our amry sitting like a show piece? They cant even protect 15 year old girls from these crazy animals.

Even after all the attacks, there will be no operation or action. They will sit and watch our country get taken over by these terrorists. Now even the airport is not safe.

Maybe we need to send our generals to Israel for training on how to protect their people.

You guyz used IA when Mumbai under attacked or internal security ???? lol

Are you nuts, 5 heavily armed people attack a large airport and they were neutralized so quickly with minimum damage. That is success.

Watch towers are usually at 200 - 300 meter away from each other... anyone can sneak up the wall... there were locals who use to climb the wall to cut the grass for their cattles...

Runways in particular aren't meadows my friend.. They can cross for the grass adjacent to the walls, but do they reach to the aerodrome? No, for there are many circles of security.

Besides if the natives are able to climb the wall then I feel pity for the security arrangements, we have a history of dreadful attacks on our instalments!! Means we don't learn from our previous mistakes.

The sad part is that no action would be taken against these hooligans.

Im not in the army. I am an aerospace engineer.

Its the army's job to protect its people. Why cant our amry do it? Why is our amry sitting like a show piece? They cant even protect 15 year old girls from these crazy animals.

Even after all the attacks, there will be no operation or action. They will sit and watch our country get taken over by these terrorists. Now even the airport is not safe.

Maybe we need to send our generals to Israel for training on how to protect their people.

well they surely can't provide every 15 year old girl with security. And its NOT army's job to provide internal security. Stop blaming the army.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom