What's new

Peshawar Airport under attack...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Act like a civilized man, dont resort to personal attacks.

a totally uncivilized stone age afghani is telling me to get civilised, america should drone your hell hole into oblivion, one less garbage in this world

we are sick of hearing your mentally degrading racist talks here, we as pakistanis dont want to hear your baboon pashtun garbage, take it to your stone age afghan friends

the country pakistan doesnt suit you, even if you are a pakistani, atleast go and enjoy your time in pashtun only forums

i would prefer an enemy over a pakistani like you, you arnt a pakistan

go take your pakhtunkhwa land to your afghani land you retard dimwit bigot

kashmiris/baltistani/punjabis/sindhis/balochis/saraikis dont even want to see your bigot face, get the hell out of here

saale apni auqaat tune dekhade naa, na ghar ka na ghat ka

you are the dumbest most retard idiot guy i have seen in this entire forum, am i the one who is behaving anti pakistani here??

people from india came to build pakistan you are living in today you retard, you guys got the free fund money whille our parents sacrificed to come to pakistan and build this country

The house that you live in was probably built by a pathan, unless Altaf Hussain and his puppets are in to construction buisness ;)

So i think we have an idea who is building pakistan!

Thats where i have to praise India and Indians.
60 years ago millions of Hindus and sikhs indigenous to Pakistan migrated to India,and they never ever got taunted for migrating to India..
While in Pakistan 60 years on we have people like you.

No I love my majir brothers, i think people are getting me wrong. My point is that w11 said that monkey needs to go back to Pathan forums while he is as Pakistani as anyone else so with his logic, he needs to do the same right? Wouldnt that be fair?

The house that you live in was probably built by a pathan, unless Altaf Hussain and his puppets are in to construction buisness ;)

So i think we have an idea who is building pakistan!

an architect graducted from a respectable university plans the home and engineer builds it not some stone age cave dwelling dimwit creatures like you

who invited pathan to karachi in the first place??, you guys were dying on hunger in your pakhtunkhwa, if you can be racist i can show your real auqaat you dumb idiot

the indian migrants built pakistan but asylum seekers pakistani from khyber pakhtunkhwa province in USA is insulting entire pakistan with the names like faisal shahzaad etc, idiot

an architect graducted from a respectable university plans the home and engineer builds it not some stone age cave dwelling dimwit creatures like you

who invited pathan to karachi in the first place??, you guys were dying on hunger in your pakhtunkhwa, if you can be racist i can show your real auqaat you dumb idiot

Yeah but who does the labor?
Anyhow, you arent getting my point man. You don't have valid points, all your doing is personal attacks. You are saying that who invited Pathan's in to Karachi so let me counter that by saying who invited Muhajir in to Karachi in the first place? Anyhow, I still beleive that Pathan and Mahajir should live in peace. Mahajirs are not any superior than Pathan and vice versa.

By the way, i am not Pathan, let alone a stone age creature like you described lol

Yeah but who does the labor?
Anyhow, you arent getting my point man. You don't have valid points, all your doing is personal attacks. You are saying that who invited Pathan's in to Karachi so let me counter that by saying who invited Muhajir in to Karachi in the first place? Anyhow, I still beleive that Pathan and Mahajir should live in peace. Mahajirs are not any superior than Pathan and vice versa.

By the way, i am not Pathan, let alone a stone age creature like you described lol

quaid e azam wanted mahajirs to build this country you call pakistan, learn some history, pakistan was the most backward area of sub continent, and so called indian migrats had even no interest in going to pakistan, it had no industry, it had no beaurocrats, it had no politicians, it had no skills to stand up, thank us that our so called indian ancestors made this country stand up to the level, it can grow, or the country you call pakistan had collapsed already given the circumstances and occupied by india

read the mutala e pakistan and who were the beaurocrats at the beginning, all were our ancestors

your ancestors woke up and saw pakistan, unlike our ancestors who sacrificed their everything to make this country

quaid e azam wanted mahajirs to build this country you call pakistan, learn some history, pakistan was the most backward area of sub continent, and so called indian migrats had even no interest in going to pakistan, it had no industry, it had no beaurocrats, it had no politicians, it had no skills to stand up, thank us that our so called indian ancestors made this country stand up to the level, it can grow, or the country you call pakistan had collapsed already given the circumstances and occupied by india

Urm.. a bit of history is in order...
Yes the Quaid did want the people to have an homeland of their own and originally the idea was to have separate homeland for all. But the current Pakistan was a compromise forced upon us and yet people co-operated and found some stance of living together..However, with the capability you did have as the more educated lot you also had the responsibility of making sure the rest of your brethren had the best governance.
Instead you choose to profit by collaborating with the worst out of the these people who were the feudals and were always hand in hand with dictators who as it suited them acted against Bengalis, then Baloch..
Now that you are being targeted by these communities due to plain ethnic politics it gives you no right to call them out as the sole instigators.
You are equally responsible for the hatred between you and them....and instead of dousing that fire, you are more eager to inflame it. Some of them in their infancy will bring up the red shirt ideals, you will bring up the ideals of "Muhajiriat" and glory of the UP and whatever. NOBODY GIVES A RATS ARSE ABOUT PAKISTANIAT ANYMORE .. and that is the gravestone of this country.. and these nations.

Where your being Pathan or Someone descended from UP settlers(who btw are of many that descended from Afghan and Pathans who settled in those areas hundreds of years ago.. the Allama was not wrong when he was talking to us by saying Yun tu syed bhi ho, mirza bhi ho, Afghan bhi ho) should reflect in how you behave with other people and the cultural mannerisms and color you bring.. and NOT on your political alignment.

And sadly, its the very other way around.. Your being an urdu-speaker.. or Pathan.. or Punjabi.. has more to do with political and material gains.. then how you display that in who you are. None of these proud supports of red-shirt ideals display anything that reflects on Pathan respect and culture.. and none of the "muhajir nawabs" reflect on the sophistication , eloquence and understanding that was their trademark.

The people they support or will defend are men who are descendants of a great man(regardless of what I feel about his views).. but have no qualms in dealing with drugs and corruption.. or a class thug who ended up starting a fight club that now extorts money from millions of citizens across a city and holds their lives hostage all just to feed a Mi6 asset in London.

a totally uncivilized stone age afghani is telling me to get civilised, america should drone your hell hole into oblivion, one less garbage in this world

we are sick of hearing your mentally degrading racist talks here, we as pakistanis dont want to hear your baboon pashtun garbage, take it to your stone age afghan friends

My mohajir bhai you dont need to get racist and insulting against pashtuns. Are not there 35 million pashtuns in Pakistan? Are not they same pakistanis like you. Why you are insulting my pashtuns when i have not even insulted your mohajirs any where on this forum. If you want to insult me then do so, but dont insult my entire qaum for it also consist of moderator taimi khan.

As an urdu-speaker who has lived among Pathans for over two years.. I find W.11s views extremely insulting..
I can tolerate someone who is anti-Pakistani for a while .. but I have zero-tolerance for racism and bigotry.

Who needs India or CIA, Mossad and external forces to break Pakistan when we already are broken.
In fact we never were one nation and its highly unlikely anytime soon.

I saw an interview with a BLA terrorist.
The interviewer asked him a question 'who are you fighting against?' he said we are fighting against Pakistan.
Then the interviewer asked 'who is Pakistani'? He had no answer.
Point is we are so hopelessly lost that we dont know who we are,and who we are with and who we are fighting...
No wonder confusion got us nowhere...
60 year on we still cannot decide why Pakistan was made,whats the purpose of this country and most importantly.... 'who is Pakistani'?

The attacks are getting worse & we are soon going to see more & hard attacks on Pak Army facilities in future.

In my opinion US spies which hides in US consulates & US Embassy have studied almost all Pak Army facilities & now they are planning & organizing attacks on these bases. We already know there were so many US spies stopped & asked to go back when they were found roaming around or going towards bases or high profile areas.

So today they are using their assets to attack these places, almost all of the terrorists who have been killed are foreigners mostly Uzbek nationals. What I strongly believe is US is 100% involved in organizing & funding these attacks on Pakistan & all these terrorist attackers are non Muslims rented from abroad.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/215124_480107425365010_210268399_n.jpg

Same man?
well blaming others is not gona pay ,
what we need to realize is that religious extremism is there and such elements are provided with shelter and help by our so called religious clergy , ...........

the indian migrants built pakistan but asylum seekers pakistani from khyber pakhtunkhwa province in USA is insulting entire pakistan with the names like faisal shahzaad etc, idiot

This is the bigotism I saw which severely disillusioned me with the Muhajir community. As a kid I even used to defend the MQM and talk about the work people like Mustafa Kamal did.. someone can pull out my posts from the past and will notice I strongly identified as a Muhajir.

But I realized the thing is these parties pit ethnicity against each other and a very major part of the problem @W.11 type people are a disgrace to my country. No matter how much we explain to them because these attitudes have been ingrained in them since birth. They are conditioned to hate.

We really have to start questioning what we teach our kids... not just about religion which makes them insult non-muslims 24/7 and declare Ahmedi's kaffir... but also what kind of stuff we teach them about ethnicity.

I thank my political awakening for helping me realize. We should have integrated. Muhajirs shouldn't have become a separate community. We are a very sad lot and have become part of the ethnic issue.

Yesterday I called MQM bigots and it started a talk with my cousin... before debating he turned to the driver and asked him his ethnicity. The driver turned and replied, I am a Punjabi. Both were wrong. There was no point in asking his ethnicity and there was no point in the driver replying to him that he was Punjabi instead of saying he was a Pakistani.

In fact by our laws we were supposed to ensure that we never told our ethnicity to anyone which was designed to stop this... though as I have stated before to Safriz there were reasons it didn't work. After that my cousin started using the "victim syndrome" claiming there is a background for everything and I knew there would then me a storm of how Muhajirs were victimized even though they earn Rupees 13,000 more than others and are in a prime position.

And the funny thing is speeches start with "Muhajir sab ko pata hai parhey likhey hai." Funny thing is how can someone do "zulm" on parhey likhey people? Its usually done to people who are not parhey likhey. There is even a study on it conducted in Pakistani jails... I don't have the figures so i can't qoute exact but it said there are illiterate people in jails who have been there for 20-30 years waiting for their cases to be heard while on average a literate man, even if he is involved in a despicable crime is kept in jail barely for a year or a few. Exact figures could prove my point better.

The GDP per capita among Muhajirs is the highest in Pakistan. Businesses are controlled by them and all the power is in their hands. Yet we need a political identity, which for some reason only the MQM can give

There was one collected in rupees because conversion to dollar value as it is usually done can be misleading...

These identities perhaps need to go into the dustbin of history but its not going to happen very soon especially with bigots believing they come before everything else and give people a right to insult other ethnic groups.

Also look at the idiocy... it's clear these guys weren't even Pashtuns, probably paid mercenaries working for India, Afghanistan or USA as the tatoo's prove but W.11 launches a tirade against Pashtuns that would put even the biggest bigots on the forum I used to shame.
@Monkey D Luffy , is this what you want? People to be prejudiced towards your community? I would appreciate it if you ended your association with Afghanistan and sympathy for the Pashtunistan issue. I would appreciate if you tried to integrate in the Pakistani fabric. Alienation destroys everything and is an endless process. You have the ability to be better than @W.11

Urm.. a bit of history is in order...
Yes the Quaid did want the people to have an homeland of their own and originally the idea was to have separate homeland for all. But the current Pakistan was a compromise forced upon us and yet people co-operated and found some stance of living together..However, with the capability you did have as the more educated lot you also had the responsibility of making sure the rest of your brethren had the best governance.
Instead you choose to profit by collaborating with the worst out of the these people who were the feudals and were always hand in hand with dictators who as it suited them acted against Bengalis, then Baloch..
Now that you are being targeted by these communities due to plain ethnic politics it gives you no right to call them out as the sole instigators.
You are equally responsible for the hatred between you and them....and instead of dousing that fire, you are more eager to inflame it. Some of them in their infancy will bring up the red shirt ideals, you will bring up the ideals of "Muhajiriat" and glory of the UP and whatever. NOBODY GIVES A RATS ARSE ABOUT PAKISTANIAT ANYMORE .. and that is the gravestone of this country.. and these nations.

Where your being Pathan or Someone descended from UP settlers(who btw are of many that descended from Afghan and Pathans who settled in those areas hundreds of years ago.. the Allama was not wrong when he was talking to us by saying Yun tu syed bhi ho, mirza bhi ho, Afghan bhi ho) should reflect in how you behave with other people and the cultural mannerisms and color you bring.. and NOT on your political alignment.

And sadly, its the very other way around.. Your being an urdu-speaker.. or Pathan.. or Punjabi.. has more to do with political and material gains.. then how you display that in who you are. None of these proud supports of red-shirt ideals display anything that reflects on Pathan respect and culture.. and none of the "muhajir nawabs" reflect on the sophistication , eloquence and understanding that was their trademark.

The people they support or will defend are men who are descendants of a great man(regardless of what I feel about his views).. but have no qualms in dealing with drugs and corruption.. or a class thug who ended up starting a fight club that now extorts money from millions of citizens across a city and holds their lives hostage all just to feed a Mi6 asset in London.

Oscar the biggest thing is Altaf Hussains speech and I have no idea how someone can justify it.

There is no justification of it? Which Muhajir did he talk to. What gave him the right to sell us to India and call partition a mistake... isn't that like saying our forefathers were idiots?

I am glad some fight for PAKISTANIAT. We Muhajirs should learn languages and adopt their culture. It was what Quaid E Azam expected of us... that we would basically settle, Oscar. He didn't even think in his dreams that we would all be voting for a lunatic who called partition the biggest blunder in history.

There are other things I can bring up about the MQM but basically that was the hammer strike that made me question my families support to this party, specially when some supported it even when we lost people in India and its quite pathetic... like plunging a sword into the bodies of our ancestors who sacrificed for Pakistan.

I wrote this short song about it:

Fakhar se... kehtay the jo apney aap ko muhajir...
Kehtey the... hum hi they woh, jinuh ney Pakistan banaya...

Zara pucho insey... tere beton ney kya kiya...
apney haath sey... apna mulk jala diya...

Aey Jinnah, aey Jinnah...
Teri qurbaniyon ko mitti mey mila diya...

Aey muhajir, aey muhajir...
Is zameen key saath tuney ye kya kar diya?...

Diya hai janam tumney zaat ki dushmani ko...
Janam hai diya... tumney yahan nafraton ko...

Dekh ke tera zulm... dekh ke teri soch...

Chor raha hoon main... in nafrat key raston ko...
Hai Sindhi, hai Balochi, hai Punjabi hai Pathan...
Sab hai merey log... mai apnaon ga nayee qawm...
Is zulm ke jahan mein... Altaf khuda nahi hai...
Pakistan hai sab sey pehle... Pakistan hai sab se pehle...

Very sad where a community that considers itself the founders of Pakistan has now gone. If a person is in a better position than other races it is his job to help them up... not look at them as potential enemies. We are creating people like @W.11 in our homes by telling them Muhajirs are superior or oppressed. Hearing it from childhood they will repeat the same thing.

Oscar I really appreciate your efforts. It is our responsibility to fight bigotism. Very glad we have you around.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom