What's new

Peshawar Airport under attack...

Status
Not open for further replies.
do you know pathans came every year for sale clothes electronics and quraan and take money next year trip? they come in villages and do it every year . even air guns they sale you now and take money when you harvest wheat or cotton :lol:

Taliban ke banday bhi attay hain kanak mangnay. :rofl:

And yes they come every year as our winters are mild. They work and make their money. Decent jobs. Construction, selling figs nuts, sun glasses, or working for old people in their houses.

Then when summer hits they go back to their respective towns/villages/cities.

Taliban ke banday bhi attay hain kanak mangnay. :rofl:

humary apny molvi sahab hain na un ko deen gay :P WTF man we are still safe from mess all around .:cheers: pathans mohajirs punjabis sindhi balouchi everyone can be found at that saints land .:D heey you know pathans run away at the time of mardum shumari :lol: because they are afgani :frown:

I disagree there are more than enough Urdu-Speakers in the Punjab & I honestly can't recall the last time they & the rest of us had any friction...thats how well we're integrated here. I think it was not the 'condescending' attitude as you paint it, for I don't think there was much of it, but the association of the MQM with Mohajirs & their (the MQM's) continued penchant for playing the victim as the 'poor Mohajir' who left his 'old' home & is treated as a pariah in his 'new' home whenever the rest of us have called them out on some of the things they do. Its that exact differentiation that caused this 'Us & them' divide.

You don't see this in Lahore or in the rest of Punjab or even Islamabad. Granted that most of the Mohajirs are concentrated in Karachi but I think we should give credit where its due - the Urdu speakers of ours areas never lost their cultures or adopted our languages & cultures but they never cordoned themselves into ghettos or refrain from inter-marrying with the rest of us or craved out an exclusive only club where the rest of us weren't invited - They merged pretty well with the mainstream society as being 'Pakistanis' first & then something else.

I suppose some credit is due to Punjab & her culture as well because you've got literally millions of Non-ethnic Punjabis who live here (I'm a Punjabi of Kashmiri ethnicity) very well integrated & there hasn't been a single instance of ethnic or linguistic violence or demonstrations or anything of the sort in Punjab's history. So its probably unfair to pin it to the Urdu-speaker's head solely !

I agree with you completely. Once again my sadly vague post missed the point. I don't think there is anything wrong with a majority of Urdu speakers (I am one and respect every background) or with Pakistanis in general. But that shouldn't be used to gloss over the problem that exists. There are factions within various Pakistani ethnicities and Urdu speakers are no different, who feel that Pakistan is their sole property. So while most of us couldn't care less what our respective backgrounds are and identify as Pakistani foremost; there is still those among us, who judge based on where one comes from and use that as the singular measure with which to identify fellow Pakistanis.

do you know pathans came every year for sale clothes electronics and quraan and take money next year trip? they come in villages and do it every year . even air guns they sale you now and take money when you harvest wheat or cotton :lol: never ever seen someone throw stone on them :smitten:

Imran Bhai...dekkkh teiii haiiin keh agar koi Bengali ayeee aap keii village meinn touu kiyaa aaap ka reaction ho gaaa ! :rofl:

Usss bichareiii nei agaaar 'apology' kii baaat kar liii touu stones kiyaaa aaap neiii 'atom bomb' pheenk deinaa haiii bichareiii paaar ! :fie:

Imran Bhai...dekkkh teiii haiiin keh agar koi Bengali ayeee aap keii village meinn touu kiyaa aaap ka reaction ho gaaa ! :rofl:

Usss bichareiii nei agaaar 'apology' kii baaat kar liii touu stones kiyaaa aaap neiii 'atom bomb' pheenk deinaa haiii bichareiii paaar ! :fie:
i seen bengali women in my childhood . hamary aik rishty daar ne pesy de ker shadi ki thi karachi main us se.wo log bech dety hain .us ne dosri shadi ki thi or us se bachy bhi thy to wo log milny ayee thy gaoon main :D but she didn't ask apology .

i seen bengali women in my childhood . hamary aik rishty daar ne pesy de ker shadi ki thi karachi main us se.wo log bech dety hain .us ne dosri shadi ki thi or us se bachy bhi thy to wo log milny ayee thy gaoon main :D but she didn't ask apology .

Abaii kiyaa keh rahaaa haiii Imran merii jaaan ! Not nice...not nice !

humary apny molvi sahab hain na un ko deen gay :P WTF man we are still safe from mess all around .:cheers: pathans mohajirs punjabis sindhi balouchi everyone can be found at that saints land .:D heey you know pathans run away at the time of mardum shumari :lol: because they are afgani :frown:

You can usually find some Afghans at the truck udays getting high or peddling drugs. Not to say they all do this.

Abaii kiyaa keh rahaaa haiii Imran merii jaaan ! Not nice...not nice !

ary bhi i am not joking hum log apny tribe main shadi kerty hai to apko dosri shadi ke liye koi rishta nhi de ga.wo karachi ja basa woheen peesy diye .hamary yahan tribe wali gaurrenty hoti hai wo log pesy lety hain yaar . sona bhi or bhut kuch likhwa bhi lety hain, its true i am not insulting yaar . wallah

You can usually find some Afghans at the truck udays getting high or peddling drugs. Not to say they all do this.

mera aik mamoo tanker chalata tha wo kehta tha charas peyee bagher ye gari karachi se muzfer gardh nhi phunchai ja sakti :lol:

Somebody here said that 'every province is burning except punjab'.
You know why? Because Punjabis are calm and peaceful people.
The rest are jealous of them for being peaceful.
While all the tribal area has family feuds,tribal feuds,personal feuds,keep gun,and murdering the opponent is a source if pride.
Such mentality does not exist in 'most of' Punjab.
These tribals will have to change..
Currently they are a threat to not only Pakistan,but world peace.
Sorry if i offend somebody,but truth be told...

Well we have our hotheads too. Village feuds ect. But they are very rare cases and people do go to jail and are looked down upon for it.

ary bhi i am not joking hum log apny tribe main shadi kerty hai to apko dosri shadi ke liye koi rishta nhi de ga.wo karachi ja basa woheen peesy diye .hamary yahan tribe wali gaurrenty hoti hai wo log pesy lety hain yaar . sona bhi or bhut kuch likhwa bhi lety hain, its true i am not insulting yaar . wallah

mera aik mamoo tanker chalata tha wo kehta tha charas peyee bagher ye gari karachi se muzfer gardh nhi phunchai ja sakti :lol:

Kaun siii tribe haii aaap kiii ? :what:

Kaun siii tribe haii aaap kiii ? :what:

20704_533840149961476_1429310289_n.jpg

Somebody here said that 'every province is burning except punjab'.
You know why? Because Punjabis are calm and peaceful people.
The rest are jealous of them for being peaceful.
While all the tribal area has family feuds,tribal feuds,personal feuds,keep gun,and murdering the opponent is a source if pride.
Such mentality does not exist in 'most of' Punjab.
These tribals will have to change..
Currently they are a threat to not only Pakistan,but world peace.
Sorry if i offend somebody,but truth be told...

In Punjab we also have wadars (to be specific in sarikii belt) like rest they are also trying very hard to create differences to keep their control but people are so much interlinked and they are bound to fail.

Crippled economy, supported corrupt politicians, welcomed dictators and stashed cash in Swiss banks... Oh really we seek better position than what we have now?
Big monkeys will keep devise such nasty plans out of compulsions for your survival where half of you will perish in the process. And hey, you asholes will keep continue to blame, insult and kill each other :D .... really pathetic state of affair.

Well we have our hotheads too. Village feuds ect. But they are very rare cases and people do go to jail and are looked down upon for it.

Go to 'darra adam khel'
And you see bullers being sold openly as sweets..
And all types of guns..
Doesnt happen in punjab.

Crippled economy, supported corrupt politicians, welcomed dictators and stashed cash in Swiss banks... Oh really we seek better position than what we have now?
Big monkeys will keep devise such nasty plans out of compulsions for your survival where half of you will perish in the process. And hey, you asholes will keep continue blame, insult and kill each other :D .... really pathetic state of affair.

Corruption is foundation of Pakistani life style. It starts from cheating in school exams and ends by bribing the undertaker for a good grave spot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom