What's new

Peshawar Airport under attack...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyway on a lighter note, why is it that every time I am going to Pakistan some attack on an airbase happens.

I was coming to Pakistan (i was inflight during the whole episode) on the day Kamra attack happened.

And now I am coming to Pakistan after one day, and this happens!!!

in simple words yr a manhoos mara:lol:

Sorry, I was carried away...actually you guys have showed a lot of restraint not to blame game. Back to topic, somebody mentioned that your security have apprehended one alive....any info. on who they are and what is their motive???

Thats because this is Pakistan we r talking about not india, who even blame ISI for their domestic issues of Saas Bahu.:rofl:

Anyway on a lighter note, why is it that every time I am going to Pakistan some attack on an airbase happens.

I was coming to Pakistan (i was inflight during the whole episode) on the day Kamra attack happened.

And now I am coming to Pakistan after one day, and this happens!!!

Either don't go out of Pakistan or don't come back till the thing are settled. :azn: ;)

Most of the terrorist acts done in Pakistan are done by pashtuns from above highlighted areas on the map, first there is this need to call out the problem as it exists and then we need to work towards a fix.

At the beginning of this conflict the socially well positioned pathan population in Pakistan resorted to downright intellectual dishonesty in throwing the blame left right and centre on all others starting with army rather than accept that their own kin are the biggest source of violence in Pakistan.

The open border between Pakistan and Afghanistan, left open due to same mentality that is behind most of the violence in Pakistan, either needs to be shut closed or made void of all form of life.

There is a need to revisit what is FATA’s role and its place in Pakistan and form national consensus on how this 10 year conflict should be brought to closure.

A very racist post against pashtuns. I have reported you though i am not that hopeful that any action would be take against you.

One thing admirable here is bravery of all the security personnel especially Peshawar police, They proved on many occasions that they got all to deal with what terrorists can throw at them.

A very racist post against pashtuns. I have reported you though i am not that hopeful that any action would be take against you.

Mods don't take any action against you despite your borderline treason posts. But hopefully post would be deleted.

@pakdefender

Grow up. Pushtoons are pride and integral part of Pakistan. There are lunatics and criminals in every ethnic or sectarian group. Don't generalize whole ethnicity just because of a few idiots. By the way attackers this time were Uzbek.

Last edited by a moderator:
The point to ponder up is; the terrorist were targeting the airport obviously to damage Pakistan, but why they missed the American Consulate and Blackwater office which is 500 meters away from the location this incident too place on? Why not cripple those 'infidels' too while they were at it?

Khan jee woh un ko nazar nahi aatay. Un par sulemani topian rakhi hain.

Most of the terrorist acts done in Pakistan are done by pashtuns from above highlighted areas on the map, first there is this need to call out the problem as it exists and then we need to work towards a fix.

At the beginning of this conflict the socially well positioned pathan population in Pakistan resorted to downright intellectual dishonesty in throwing the blame left right and centre on all others starting with army rather than accept that their own kin are the biggest source of violence in Pakistan.

The open border between Pakistan and Afghanistan, left open due to same mentality that is behind most of the violence in Pakistan, either needs to be shut closed or made void of all form of life.

There is a need to revisit what is FATA’s role and its place in Pakistan and form national consensus on how this 10 year conflict should be brought to closure.

You should also consider that out of those 35000 people killed more than 30000 are Pashtuns. Pashtuns are also the victims of the WOT in Afghanistan as well as in Pakistan

its over -no damage to mil-assets
thread closed

No US training, huh? So when you get F16s or Cobras your guys just sit in the cockpit and wonder what all the flashing lights are for? When your officers go to our academies we lock them in a room? True...we don't have as many trainers with Pakistan as we used to (and it shows)...but don't imagine that Pakistani forces recieve no US instruction.

We would love that....but you guys don't even have the stomache to clear your own northern provinces...and you speak of hitting AF?

@Juice ...F16s training yes you are right, but can u tell us why US aids us because every time US use us, some time against USSR, some time against India, and some time against Iran...My point is after karma base attack why US becomes silent, who was using the satellite cell phone and where they are calling example when bugti sons arrest red handed by Pakistani security official in Quetta why he is calling to your embassy in Islamabad ...when Pakistan army start operation against terrorist why NATO and US goes back to give path or safe route...accept facts bro

Well, my home shook like hell. All the three explosions were terrifying, 1st one was the worst, 2nd less worse and 3rd one was least powerful of all. First two were car explosions and 3rd one was some anti tank mine one.

It was a very well thought plan, and this time they had planned for maximum damage, which we may have not seen in the history of this war so far.

2 teams, with one (1st) going after the PAF assets, and those would be the JF-717s, but that team got killed at the very start.

2nd team made the attempt nearly 1 - 1.5Km away just meters away from where the PA aviation assets, mostly MI-17s, Provincial Govt assets are stationed. This time seems to have met heavy counter fire and could not go into the base thus they ran away and took refuge not far away from the airport boundary wall location where they attacked.

Had they been successful, they might not had only destroyed PAF assets, but also PA Aviation assets, causing hundreds of millions of dollars / rupees loss with many men being lost too.

It seems good luck was this time on our side, plus we can not discard the bravery and timely responsiveness of the PA formation deployed at the airport, plus later on the reaction of police formations.

But this attack should be taken as a very serious concern by the security forces as this was something which was new and shows the militants are evolving to more dangerous level.

Also, it seems someone was in mood for revenge :)

And, one of the PAF asset flew for more then 4-5 hours to coordinate the operation during night time :)

@TaimiKhan : Taimi Bhai, this again raises a pertinent question in my mind - These people don't look like a bunch of religion infused nut-jobs...they're good...they're pretty darn good ! Where are they getting all that training & direction from ?

@TaimiKhan : Taimi Bhai, this again raises a pertinent question in my mind - These people don't look like a bunch of religion infused nut-jobs...they're good...they're pretty darn good ! Where are they getting all that training & direction from ?

They are not religious nut jobs, but they have been brain washed with religious stuff by religious nut jobs, they are just the pawns, foot soldiers, commanding them are different people.

They mostly get their training in tribal areas as well as in areas across the border, weapons & cash mostly comes from across the border and their handlers are local as well as coming from across the border. Its a complex game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom