What's new

Peshawar Airport under attack...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arabs, uzbeks, afghans. This is what we get for support of our "Muslim brothers"

What a joke.

If it is Arabs, Uzbeks and Afghans then they are Halal but when it comes to RAW it is Haram.:P

Tattoo_zps76bc0235.png

Tattoo on one of the killed pig

Thats a pretty bad as tattoo.

Tattoo_zps76bc0235.png

My cousin was training Iraqi troops... in some of his pics there was an Iraqi guy with stencils of skulls and scorpions on his helmet....so not unheard of in the region (My cous said he was one of the better guys) I do want to add, however....that this guy is no illiterate tribesman...he is at least passingly familiar with western culture (that tat would not be out of place in Los Angeles)

Attack on your own peril. ISAF is finding tough to fight in Afghanistan and you think launching an attack on Afghanistan is a good solution ? It will backfire and many people will turn in favor of Taliban and TTP. Remember the collateral damage caused by such action will fuel these terrorist groups.

Best way is strengthening your borders vigil and getting rid of terrorist sympathizers from your own country.

wow so the terrorists coming from afghanistan and we should look into some pakistan who maybe terror sympathiser while the real terrorists roam free in afghanistan?

if ISAF is finding it tough then why do they do drone attacks and why dont they leave afghanistan in the first place?

It doesn't look like minor damage, they have destroyed big portion of wall

That is going to happen when you ram a vehicle onto the brick wall. Good thing that they were spotted and engaged and neutralized outside the wall (or blew up themselves), unlike Kamra where they were merely spotted and engaged by one person, but still made their way in.

Had they gone in, some serious damage could have occurred.

Good job by all forces involved.

Tattoo_zps76bc0235.png

That is definitely not a Muslim terrorist.

Anyway on a lighter note, why is it that every time I am going to Pakistan some attack on an airbase happens.

I was coming to Pakistan (i was inflight during the whole episode) on the day Kamra attack happened.

And now I am coming to Pakistan after one day, and this happens!!!

Anyway on a lighter note, why is it that every time I am going to Pakistan some attack on an airbase happens.

I was coming to Pakistan (i was inflight during the whole episode) on the day Kamra attack happened.

please stay away from pakistan i beg you :lol: somebody send him kala paani for life time :lol:

Good to see the airport working as normal.

There were reports that a section of the runway was damaged a bit, and the PAF carried out immediate repair work.

Can anybody confirm this? And also whether the runway at Peshawar is asphalt or concrete?

Glad that you are OK, crappy luck though...stay home!

attachment.php

Tattoo found on the back of one terrorist

or maybe he was not muslim retard muslims consider tattoos as haram

hE IS A ISRAELI GUY JUST USING PAKISTANI FLAGS.
JUST IGNORE HIM

beta this thread is not for halal and haram. so stick to the topics.

Sorry, I was carried away...actually you guys have showed a lot of restraint not to blame game. Back to topic, somebody mentioned that your security have apprehended one alive....any info. on who they are and what is their motive???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom